ADVERTISEMENT

Nauta

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
Decommitted from FSU....Folks are saying Georgia and Baylor on top for him, but his tweet announcing this ( right after his UT visit by the way) sounded like a Strong speech.....talked about going where he could be best as a student athlete and a man!

If this is old news, then never mind!

Decommitted from FSU....Folks are saying Georgia and Baylor on top for him, but his tweet announcing this ( right after his UT visit by the way) sounded like a Strong speech.....talked about going where he could be best as a student athlete and a man!

If this is old news, then never mind!
In the Recruiting thread, but so what? #StraightOuttaAustin

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
I hadnt noticed a new page in the recruiting thread....sorry about that folks......nothing to see here...move along

I hope he picks the good guys but IMO I'm a big Mark Richt fan, at least in the $EC that is. He's a good guy with good morals and wants to mold great young men, very Strong like. Ok now that's out I'm going to wash my mouth out with soap to punish myself for praising anything $EC involved.

He plays with Shea Patterson so maybe they might want to stay together as a duo in college as well. BUT Nauta has seen Shane live at the opening so he knows that Shane is a gamer and Shane could possibly real him in like other recruits!

Hook 'Em

Isn't Patterson going to OSU?

If he is, then I'd suspect that Nauta will give them a very strong look. I'm pretty sure he is going to give Texas a very good look as well. There is too much to like about the situation in Austin, and the QB situation as well. I can only imagine how good he could be once he loses that baby fat and gets chiseled like some of our young guys are getting.

I took some time and watched this kid's Hudl video.

very very impressive. Might be one of the best videos I've seen in some time. I don't normally geek about these videos, but this kid can do it all. he catches with his hands, he blocks like an elite run blocker. He knows how to find the open space and he does a great job of making himself a big target for he QB to find.
On defense he reminds me of Robison, he is just a freakish athlete and relentless to the ball.

He is a kid I'd love to have.

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT