ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Live from scary jarbro's Thread*******

Here's my contribution to show I'm not giving up.

Horns.jpg

sexy-texas-superfans-8.jpg

Texas-TY-Ashley.jpg

can the canned pictures. let's keep this thread for the real beauties -- the Longhorn wives/girlfriends. I'm looking at you ms Scary, Smaulden and Burnt O

Originally posted by League City Horn:
can the canned pictures. let's keep this thread for the real beauties -- the Longhorn wives/girlfriends. I'm looking at you ms Scary, Smaulden and Burnt O

dude, i'm the never-been-married host.

i'm the alex trebek here.

Originally posted by scary jarbro:

Originally posted by League City Horn:

dude, i'm the never-been-married host.

i'm the alex trebek here.

well i may be mixed up on whose who but the point stands

What the hell is going on? There are two ways to drown the hurt of a loss. Beer and titties! How does this thread keep falling? Look for some prime tit blasting tonight!

Is Ms BOBA a Texas Ranger fan?
Originally posted by BurntOrangeBassAssassin:
What the hell is going on? There are two ways to drown the hurt of a loss. Beer and titties! How does this thread keep falling? Look for some prime tit blasting tonight!

Its going to take a lot more than this to make me feel better about today. However, I am very appreciative for the contributions so far.

BOBA

Does that mean we can look forward to more of the lovely Mrs BOBA today? Certainly hope so. I think we all may need a whole evening of wife titties to get over this blowout and Mrs BOBA's titties do the trick!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Sorry BOBA, we've been traveling the last couple weeks but will try to be more of a contributor from now on!

5166863940_867a44a8ca.jpg

I am a Rangers fan and a Cowboys fan....i love me some Texas teams. And there will be some more tit blastin tonight and look out because I will have a partner in crime. I will return after I have tossed back a few;)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Mrs.BOBA:
I am a Rangers fan and a Cowboys fan....i love me some Texas teams. And there will be some more tit blastin tonight and look out because I will have a partner in crime. I will return after I have tossed back a few;)

okay, but no more itchy yellow things alright?

Originally posted by Mrs.BOBA:

Mrs. BOBA bringing the pain!

Originally posted by Longhrn96:
Sorry BOBA, we've been traveling the last couple weeks but will try to be more of a contributor from now on!

5166863940_867a44a8ca.jpg

as BOBA said, awesome!

but these threads will officially arrive when people start posting faces with the edited photos. man up, married men of LFSJ's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT