ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( Ginger Man Part II )

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastTexasLonghorn

ketch’s man crush
Gold Member
Nov 8, 2009
i don't even know where to start. came on here a little earlier and thought the thread had been deleted, so i figured i didn't need to post about the subject anymore ( might get the ban hammer dropped on me ). i just read that the thread was moved to classics. that's funny and ironically classic! anyway, so my friend brought my phone back. he told me when he got there they asked him what all had occurred ( the brother told them it was a misunderstanding and has been being held in the frunk tank )? i told him before he left my house that if he was given the option to get out without any charges filed against him from the cheeto incident, and the brother agreed to let everything go, then he should drop charges. i told him he didn't have to explain to the police why it had happened. he could just play dumb about the circumstances and just tell them he wanted to drop the charges. that's what he did. the brother was released. after the brother was released he called my friend and told him he wasn't paying to have my friends car fixed. he told my friend he wouldn't be back to finish the ass kicking, but the dents in his car were gonna stay to serve as his retribution. he then told my friend he could call his sister tomorrow morning to discuss the status of his employment. my friend wasn't happy and told the brother he'd call him back. he called me and asked what i thought and i told him that sounded fair. i told him to call the brother back and tell him he'd let him know what he decides after he talks to the sister tomorrow. i told him he needs to be sure the sister isn't planning to keep this going and totally destroy my ginger comrad. which is very possible. he called the brother back and told him that. the brother apparently got pissed and told him if he didn't get a phone call back by tomorrow afternoon, he'd be knocking on his door.
This post was edited on 12/11 10:04 AM by EastTexasLonghorn
This post was edited on 12/11 12:38 PM by EastTexasLonghorn
This post was edited on 12/11 1:33 PM by EastTexasLonghorn
This post was edited on 12/11 4:39 PM by EastTexasLonghorn
This post was edited on 12/11 6:00 PM by EastTexasLonghorn
This post was edited on 12/11 10:47 PM by PNG1992

Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine

Man, I don't want ginger man to get whipped again. Call the cops. Geez, I don't know. Ginger man could still be in trouble. This is messed up.

And your friend should seek new employment.
This post was edited on 12/10 9:01 PM by GDforHC

i told him he didn't have to explain to the police why it had happened. he could just play dumb about the circumstances and just tell them he wanted to drop the charges. that's what he did.

Your friend is stupid and you give awful advice.

If either of you had any intelligence you'd egg on the brother to get him to commit another crime so you could try again at not handling it like idiots. He's got two cards, one is a sexual harassment threat against the woman and the other is charges against the brother. Neither of you seem competent enough to play the first one, and you'll throw away the second for a promise that maybe they'll be nice.

The ginger deserves all of this.

Originally posted by groverat-UT:

i told him he didn't have to explain to the police why it had happened. he could just play dumb about the circumstances and just tell them he wanted to drop the charges. that's what he did.

If either of you had any intelligence you'd egg on the brother to get him to commit another crime so you could try again at not handling it like idiots. He's got two cards, one is a sexual harassment threat against the woman and the other is charges against the brother. Neither of you seem competent enough to play the first one, and you'll throw away the second for a promise that maybe they'll be nice.

Sounds like the brother is coming back though, so what I would do is hide a cop in the bedroom and see what happens.

Tell the ginger that I will offer a reward for pics of the little brother, sister and himself. $150 per person, my curiosity needs to be satisfied. 2Slow is too slow and the others seem to be stuck without making any real progress. Lets put an end to this madness.

Damn was this really necessary:

Damn bro, chill out. OP has provided a much needed relief from the "look at me" insiders and constant rumors. This board has been pleasant the last few days. Don't ruin it by calling out the OP...relax.
This post was edited on 12/10 9:18 PM by HLG73027

laugh.gif
trust me. it'll be fine. i'm not an attorney, but the advice had reason. he doesn't want to go back to work there with her now. the goal is to resign on his terms. safe money is he will get to.

I think the Ginger needs to give up his aggie ways and join OB

Just tell him to bring some Cheetos as a peace offering

Very interesting. I would record every phone call, if I were your friend

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:

laugh.gif
trust me. it'll be fine. i'm not an attorney, but the advice had reason. he doesn't want to go back to work there with her now. the goal is to resign on his terms. safe money is he will get to.
So are you gonna give us any more clues?? Or idk... POST PICS OF THE CHEETOH SLUT!?!
chairshot.gif

Repeating a more creative poster than myself, the final condition of any agreement on this....

the Ginger must be provided a video of the Kate Beckinsale look alike ho-sucking a cheeto. Which will then be provided to OBs.

Originally posted by jjromo:
Just tell him to bring some Cheetos as a peace offering
he's actually out drinking and just texted me talking sh*t about the brother. it sounds like he might need to shut it down for the night. i told him if he continues to drink then does something stupid he's on his own. a few more beers and the peace option may be taken off the table due to his own stupidity. i'm debating if i should turn my phone off.

The lawyer/jag posts are ruining this story. You think you are bright, but your advice boring and ghey.

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:

laugh.gif
So are you gonna give us any more clues?? Or idk... POST PICS OF THE CHEETOH SLUT!?!
chairshot.gif
no more "clues". i actually was never trying to leave clues anyway, you guys are just relentless apparantly. i have to be vague guys because this is all fluid at the moment. i can say that, after checking out the thread in the classics, none of the women pictured are the female in question. my friend also wasn't wrong about who she looks like. i've seen her. if gingers aren't good at anything else, they are definitely good at scouting poon.
This post was edited on 12/10 9:52 PM by EastTexasLonghorn

GDmit just post that sluts picture so I can be disappointed and go beat off to something else.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

POST THE PICTURES. THERE ARE RULES AND YOU ARE BLATANTLY DISREGARDING. POST THE PICTURES AND TELL US WHERE WE CAN FIND CHEETOH KATE. ONLY THEN CAN WE GIVE SOUND AND WELL REASONED ADVICE.

Originally posted by LilBigDaddy:
GDmit just post that sluts picture so I can be disappointed and go beat off to something else.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
go check the thread titled "so this picture was taken in my friends bar last night" and spank away buddy.

see what leaving us hanging is doing to everyone. That guy just screamed a whole post.

Originally posted by LilBigDaddy:

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
go check the thread titled "so this picture was taken in my friends bar last night" and spank away buddy.

Touche

Already done that OP.

Isnt there a rule about the first pass in the work place is somewhat of a freebee if it doesnt go any further? I realize that it probably doesn't extend as far as whippin your cheeto out but I was just curious.

I'll have to admit that this has been about as fun of a story that takes the mind off of our woes and coaching search, as one could have imagined. I've told my wife and friends at work about it and we have all just been dying laughing. If ho's bro doesn't chill the F out, it's time to bait that SOB and send his ass to jail. For him to think he can keep threatening after what he did, he needs a wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT