ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( Ginger Man Part II )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( THINGS WENT SOUTH. BROTHER ON THE WAY )

Originally posted by THE_Ohio_HORN:
Anyway we can combine the two threads in the classics? This is top 3 all time...

this will happen. I'm watching and waiting. :)

Wow. I'm def IN.

Cant wait to see the cheeto lovin sloozebag.

Originally posted by Xminus6:
Originally posted by smaulden:
Not on linked in, either
LInkedIn? The guy bags grocery smaulden. Does he really need to network with other grocery baggers?

No, Jeff. I'm running cross-reference searches. LinkedIn for Kay Jewelers (Sterling Jewelers is parent company). They had 706 employees that were on there, but none in Tyler. Facebook for ginger Daniels in Tyler and also for Kayla's in Tyler, both of which turned up empty. The only real ginger Daniel in Tyler bags groceries (not looking for him on LinkedIn). There were a couple of other ginger possibilities, but they were all big enough to hold their own. I'm picturing our ginger as a scrawny kind of guy

still on my phone, but 3 arrests were ginger, ex-marine, and donkey-lips. all the were brought in different cars. heres quick update from what i gathered when i got there. allegedly the brother pulled up and was met in yard by foul mouthed ginger. brother swung on ginger putting him down pretty quickly. brother then began kicking ginger. gingers brother ran out and speared attacker ( bill goldberg style ). neighbors called police. upon arrival the ginger had fled into the house and the ex-marine had donkey-lips pinned down trying to calm him down.
fixing to book ginger first. the other two are in holding tanks. i WILL post the booking photos as soon as they are accessible. give me a little longer guys and you will be able to put faces to these guys. for the record i always advised my ginger buddy against going this route. this was his choice and it was helped along by his bro. i didn't expect all this, but gotta finish what i started.

Originally posted by aldelgreco:
Originally posted by Visheau:
Kayla.... wood nail

at a time like this, how could you EVER forget RULES? !
of any time! this?@

no pictures, just a hunch, awaiting confirmation for project Fap-Commence

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
still on my phone, but 3 arrests were ginger, ex-marine, and donkey-lips. all the were brought in different cars. heres quick update from what i gathered when i got there. allegedly the brother pulled up and was met in yard by foul mouthed ginger. brother swung on ginger putting him down pretty quickly. brother then began kicking ginger. gingers brother ran out and speared attacker ( bill goldberg style ). neighbors called police. upon arrival the ginger had fled into the house and the ex-marine had donkey-lips pinned down trying to calm him down.
fixing to book ginger first. the other two are in holding tanks. i WILL post the booking photos as soon as they are accessible. give me a little longer guys and you will be able to put faces to these guys. for the record i always advised my ginger buddy against going this route. this was his choice and it was helped along by his bro. i didn't expect all this, but gotta finish what i started.

good man

Just want to have a post for posterity.

There are two things that are troubling me about Kay's Jewelers at the Broadway Square Mall.

First, the mall is less than 0.5 miles from the Long John Silvers. OP stated in the original thread that the ginger ran about a mile and a half to the LJS. Given that the OP is a cop (likely a patrol cop), I would think he would have a pretty good sense of mileage/distance. And the OP made the point of expressing the fact that the ginger ran a good distance before stopping at LJS and calling him. He wouldn't have mentioned the run if the ginger simply existed the mall and ran across the street to the LJS.

Second, the OP mentioned (I believe in his first post on the topic) that the ginger worked at a "local jewelry store." I don't think OP would have thrown the word "local" in there if it was a chain because it stands to reason that the ginger would work at a store located in the same city where they lived.

For those reasons, my money is on Susan Robinson Jewelry located at 6009 S. Broadway Ave. Tyler, TX 75703 | (903) 581-5530. It's a local jewelry store located 1.7 miles from the LJS. The store is plenty big enough to have a room in the back where employees would take lunch breaks, and likely secluded enough for the ginger to feel comfortable whipping out the cheeto in hopes of getting a quicky without anyone noticing.

Yes but they will be OB legends like Earl Campbell Colt and VY

We wouldn't expect any less!

Originally posted by Vega.:
Just spoke with Kayla at the Kay's jewelry asking about Daniel. She said "um, Daniel he uh, he's not here anymore."

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Just got off the phone with Kay's. Kayla answered and I asked for a manager she said hold on...........when she came back on she said they were all busy and asked what this was in reference to? I said I called in earlier and I asked to speak with Daniel and someone told me, I believe it was you that he doesnt work there anymore.

This time she replied that he does still work there..........hmmm interesting....I replied "Well earlier someone told me he didnt.......I would like to speak with a manager"

Currently on hold will let you have an update as soon as I get off the phone

Originally posted by GG4Heismanfor1K:
Ok boys were headed to tyler now. If she's still working, we will have pics in an hour and a half or so

Originally posted by St. Vince 4 Prez:
Originally posted by Vega.:
Just spoke with Kayla at the Kay's jewelry asking about Daniel. She said "um, Daniel he uh, he's not here anymore."

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Just got off the phone with Kay's. Kayla answered and I asked for a manager she said hold on...........when she came back on she said they were all busy and asked what this was in reference to? I said I called in earlier and I asked to speak with Daniel and someone told me, I believe it was you that he doesnt work there anymore.

This time she replied that he does still work there..........hmmm interesting....I replied "Well earlier someone told me he didnt.......I would like to speak with a manager"

Currently on hold will let you have an update as soon as I get off the phone

shock.gif
daayyyummmmm

I'm dreading my 50 minute drive home at 5... the suspense may kill me

i would/want to nail the chick in EastTXLonghorn's signature line
lurk.gif

Pulling into Tyler now, about 15 minutes from the mall

Originally posted by aldelgreco:

good man
Al, there HAS to be song in here somewhere

If he's on his phone, shouldn't it say wireless rivals under his post? I now call hoax.

Regardless of whether we get pics, this is a man who puts his money where his damn mouth is.
He got his sig by challenging Big 12 forever to show a screen shot of his $1K bet on GG for Heisman. He Said if he did, he would make the same bet even though he knew it was a terrible bet. Big 12 never produced it- and now this.

Ask for Vicki...........just got off the phone with her after Kayla said that Daniel still worked there.......which I replied, "earlier I called in and asked for him and was told he didnt work there anymore."

Vicki got on the phone and said she was a co-manager and would be there the rest of the day

Boom motherf******

Not on linked in, either
LInkedIn? The guy bags grocery smaulden. Does he really need to network with other grocery baggers?

No, Jeff. I'm running cross-reference searches. LinkedIn for Kay Jewelers (Sterling Jewelers is parent company). They had 706 employees that were on there, but none in Tyler. Facebook for ginger Daniels in Tyler and also for Kayla's in Tyler, both of which turned up empty. The only real ginger Daniel in Tyler bags groceries (not looking for him on LinkedIn). There were a couple of other ginger possibilities, but they were all big enough to hold their own. I'm picturing our ginger as a scrawny kind of guy
Gotcha. My apologies good sir.

Nobody else call Kays. They might go on high alert for our OB sleuths.
And yes guys, deliver a pic of the cheetoh chick and beer for life!

GM

Vicki.......... sounds like we got a name.
This post was edited on 12/11 4:50 PM by TheIcebox

Originally posted by thehypemachine:

If he's on his phone, shouldn't it say wireless rivals under his post? I now call hoax.

you can get on the regular site from an iPhone. actually a necessity for a post like this b/c you can skip to the last page instead of waiting for whole thread to load.

This just keeps getting better.

Not on linked in, either

Smauls, this it Tyler Texas we are talking about. They probably don't know what Facebook and LinkedIn is. You should focus your efforts on sites like MySpace.
3dgrin.gif

Visheau Posted on 12/11/2010

Originally posted by texasguy0421:
Anyone else skeptical of the whole story with no proof?

well yeah, but that doesn't stop us from liking fake boobs

well played
roll.gif

Originally posted by thehypemachine:

I had that same thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT