ADVERTISEMENT

Orangeblood's letterman's jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TexasX:
utsaappt802...we could limit it to graduates of the real UT. LOL. Ignore!
laugh.gif

tumblr_l4l77sXSbm1qb1ymfo1_400.gif

CelticHorn...Is what real? If a tree fell in the forest and....
Nice try, but ignore.
wink.gif

LONGHORNREALTOR...no problem, Ignore. LOL Have a nice evening.
tongue.gif

This post was edited on 2/22 9:36 PM by TexasX

hookemshane76...that's OK. It's not important. LOL Ignore.
wink.gif

You don't have to participate, enmuqb3. You don't have to do anything unless you want to. So I assume you do. Anyway, you can still eat me. I couldn't care less about you or your 17 year old, video-game playing, pimpled-face non-UT graduate friends and your opinion. For you, maybe an ACC jacket would be better.
wink.gif

Reactions: Rusty Screwdriver
I think the sleeves should be pull-aways so after I work out I can show my asps.

ericg320...I liked your character in Role Model, etc. But you aren't really gay or you? LOL Ignore, you gay boy.
smilie1.gif

W.TXHorn...you don't look that bad. It's not the jacket. I hate to tell you this, but you aren't going to be a male model any time soon. Sorry. LOL Ignore.
laugh.gif

Califashorn...the letterman's jacket might be an upgrade over the Pancho Villa costume. LOL. Ignore.
roll.gif

ericg320...I liked your character in Role Model, etc. But you aren't really gay or you? LOL Ignore, you gay boy.
smilie1.gif

smilie1.gif

tumblr_lk6b2ihZxv1qa2ofj.gif

meroney04...lots of gay dudes on the OB tonight. That's OK. Maybe that could be a patch that could go on your jacket. Just kidding. But ignore!
3dsmile.gif

meroney04...lots of gay dudes on the OB tonight. That's OK. Maybe that could be a patch that could go on your jacket. Just kidding. But ignore!
3dsmile.gif

3dsmile.gif

tumblr_lxvc695UL11qdqndgo1_500.gif

TIKT B8...Al Bundy looks cool. But I bet you aren't Al Bundy. Back to your video game. Ignore. It's all good.
laugh.gif

Originally posted by ericg320:
gay-chang-community.gif
ericg320 for the win on this strange and dorky thread. i guess i don't expect much from men who use "lol" anyway. don't bother op i'll be using my ignore button now.

TIKT B8...Al Bundy looks cool. But I bet you aren't Al Bundy. Back to your video game. Ignore. It's all good.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT