ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods SOUTH PARK characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDS32

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2005
First off, I do not know any of you guys, and I do not know what you look like. I was just playing around and thought it would be funny to create South Park characters of some of our fellow Orangeblooders. I hope this offends nobody because it is all in fun. Again everyone I created I have not ever seen in my life, but just as a generalization created these folks. If anyone wants to help me out with this please feel free. The link is http://www.sp-studio.de/index.htm . Hope everyone enjoys...

BWHAHAHAHAHA...damn good...but anybody who knows me knows you wouldn't find me dead in a suit...even though thats what I should be wearing. I figure your hiring me for what I know and what I can do for you...you can dress nice and drive an expensive car and still not sell your way out of a paper bag...

Like the burger reference

Funny Chit!!

Reactions: duqu
nice touch with the cards.

laugh.gif

Originally posted by enmuqb3:

Originally posted by PNG1992:
nice touch with the cards.

laugh.gif

you know it. have you posted the rankings yet

Im working on them now.

Ketchums made me laugh too. With his drink, cell phone, computer and stressed out face but they're all pretty funny.

dude, put me in a UT shirt, its the only kind of shirt i have...nice job with the xbox 360 though. adn i have blonde hair btw, and glasses. lol good job though, i lol'd.

lol ketchum and slim FTW

you missed a little on LHR tho!
give hornius a little "distinction" in the hair color area, and you're close on him, too!

This post was edited on 3/25 12:39 PM by aldelgreco

Originally posted by mackryan08:
dude, put me in a UT shirt, its the only kind of shirt i have...nice job with the xbox 360 though. adn i have blonde hair btw, and glasses. lol good job though, i lol'd.

FIFY

laugh.gif

Originally posted by aldelgreco:
lol ketchum and slim FTW

you missed a little on LHR tho! give hornius a little "distinction" in the hair color area, and you're close on him, too!

This post was edited on 3/25 12:39 PM by aldelgreco

I agree but I just noticed TP/DH is pretty darn funny too.

Originally posted by enmuqb3:

Originally posted by mackryan08:

FIFY

laugh.gif

now thats what im talking about. way to go dude.

Originally posted by aldelgreco:

give hornius a little "distinction" in the hair color area, and you're close on him, too!

Are you saying that Hornius is a ginger kid?
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by Longhorn Babe:
Do Me!!

Sorry couldn't help it
roll.gif

You may want to change how you say that lhbabe. You may have some dudes rollin to the house uninvited.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT