ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods SOUTH PARK characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PNG1992:
Love for everyone on the staff but Sean??

seanadams.jpg
These are all good, but this one had me rolling.

Originally posted by hookem12387:
Haha this thread contains much win. Wish I had a more distinctive e-personality!

Was just thinking the same thing. Finally home to check them all out. Brilliant stuff here. Brilliant!

Not an OrangeBlood by any means, but I think we all know who he is. I also have no doubt that he has a sub and is reading this thread.

BM-3.gif

I was too lazy to figure out how to add the cartoon baloons to give him dialogue using GIMP, but feel free to add to it. All I can think of is "Mack Brown pays off the refs, and I have proof" and "Isn't it great to be a sooner"
This post was edited on 3/26 12:23 AM by BevoBus

I am honestly too drunk but someone needs to do a SoCalhorn in a liverpool shirt eating a rat and vinceanity with a baby horn emerging from his pregnent belly.

Originally posted by enmuqb3:
Originally posted by CBHookem:
Do one of Ice Man all "iced" out.

here ya go....

Dude, weak, weak effort! That's a guy in a suit w/ a cool hat. Take away the name plate and there's not a single person on the board who'd have any idea who that is. Ha ha!

At least put me in a bath tub full of diamonds with a glass of champagne and some wrap around sunglasses, while an Argentine beauty fans me with a palm frawn.......you now.......something believable!
cool.gif

....and ditch the glasses and the ptosis eyes.
smilie2.gif

Greatest thread ever. the don drysdale one is funny. Someone needs to do an eggroll one. You can even have him wearing a you are wrong shirt.

Also, Gardner Barnes needs one riding the pony
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT