ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Get your jihad on

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Sooooo like I've said before on this forum, and like I've told my Yankee friends- you roll up into Texas with your little jihad BS, and Texans will stomp a mud hole in your ass.

So they go buy body armor, assault rifles, tactical gear, ammo, etc etc- you roll up on your target and you don't even make it through the parking lot?

We don't play here. These clowns were shot by an off duty traffic cop. You think the traffic cops in this state can shoot? Wait till they try this crap at some little school in east texas. The kids will drill them in the parking lot and then go have lunch.

If Isis wants to continue their little jihad bullsh!t, word from the wise, skip Texas. The people of this state will tear you a new ass, filet you, and serve you with a side of potato salad and cornbread.

I saw a graphic a while back. It was the state of Texas, completely colored in orange. The caption said, "each orange dot represents a Texas gun owner." Lol. That would be appropriate here if anybody has that pic.

A_3J_6CCEAEgiwp.jpg:large

Hook 'em

Hornosaurus, I just showed your post to a group of guys I serve on a board of directors with and you got a resounding round of applause.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT