ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mexico bass and poop story

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So I go down to Mexico to fish the new lake Picachos, catch a ton of bass and chase senoritas in Mazatlan.

Fishing was great, caught bass all day, but on the last night there, I eat some bacon wrapped shrimp and I think I ate one that was a bit under cooked.

I miss the next mornings fishing. You can't imagine how many times I yacked during the night. Then a huge lightening storm blows in and knocks out the power.

So it's HOT, I'm puking my guts out, and I could sh!t through a screen door and not touch a wire. The ride back to Mazatlan was an hour long, but I made it with cheeks clenched together the entire time.

"Oh look, there's a Senor Frogs next to the hotel". Nope, stuck in my room sitting on the toilet while leaning over with my head in the bath tub all night.

I'm back home now and typing this, you guessed it, on the crapper.

My toilet has gagged twice and it refuses to speak to me now. I'm out of candles and matches and I'm convinced if I were married, my wife would ask for a divorce.

Other than that, all is well.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
So I go down to Mexico to fish the new lake Picachos, catch a ton of bass and chase senoritas in Mazatlan.

Fishing was great, caught bass all day, but on the last night there, I eat some bacon wrapped shrimp and I think I ate one that was a bit under cooked.

I miss the next mornings fishing. You can't imagine how many times I yacked during the night. Then a huge lightening storm blows in and knocks out the power.

So it's HOT, I'm puking my guts out, and I could sh!t through a screen door and not touch a wire. The ride back to Mazatlan was an hour long, but I made it with cheeks clenched together the entire time.

"Oh look, there's a Senor Frogs next to the hotel". Nope, stuck in my room sitting on the toilet while leaning over with my head in the bath tub all night.

I'm back home now and typing this, you guessed it, on the crapper.

My toilet has gagged twice and it refuses to speak to me now. I'm out of candles and matches and I'm convinced if I were married, my wife would ask for a divorce.

Other than that, all is well.

Not the Shrimp clob! Ya was asking for it...I know how ya feel as its not fun, hope ya get feelin better! Drink some Gator to keep ya lights in ya and rest!

Hook'em

Damn that Mexican worm. Not enough Tequila. If you are not dead now things are look'in up.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT