ADVERTISEMENT

OT Star Wars question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord_Focker

Dec 28, 2004
If Mace Windu were white, would he have been the leader of the Jedi council? Quite obvious he was the most talented with the lightsaber.

nm
This post was edited on 6/18 11:51 PM by jamimer

Disagree. Yoda would've worked him.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Yoda was a coward. "Into exile, I must go". Really, douchebag? Way to be a leader. Obi Wan with the all around skills, and it isn't even close.

Reactions: El Che Guevara
Obi Wan went into exile as well...

Luke was the most powerful Jedi ever. Anakin a close 2nd.

Obi Wan was an amazing swordsman. His defense was impregnable.

I saw a bunch of kids walking down the highway with swords the other day. This thread reminds me of that.

Originally posted by BurntOrangeBassAssassin:
I saw a bunch of kids walking down the highway with swords the other day. This thread reminds me of that.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Sucks that the Canucks lost, but ninjas gotta get their ninja on.

Most Powerful Jedi Knights Jedi Knight Greatest Best Jedi Order Jedi Masters Jedi Master of All Time in History of the Star Wars Galaxy Star Wars Universe According to the Genius Vision of George Lucas
1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Aenon Jurtis (Ancient Jedi Master)

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. Kaja Sinis (The Very First Jedi Knight and Jedi Master
and the Founder of the Jedi Order)

6. Mace Windu

7. Ben Skywalker (Son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade)

8. Plo Koon

9. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)

10. Ce Ce Denowai (Most Powerful Female Jedi Master
in History of All Time)

11. Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Solo

12. Kyle Katarn

13. Ki Adi Mundi

14. Mara Jade Skywalker

15. Kit Fisto

16. Qui-Gon Jinn

17. Shintor Beerus (Ancient Jedi Master and First
Jedi Padawan Learner)

18. Bontu Sitmus (Whill Jedi Master Who Taught Yoda)

19. Yendar Platis (Ancient Jedi Master with 6 Arms)

20. Anakin Solo (Son of Han Solo and Princess Leia)

Jedi Padawan, Jedi Knight and Jedi Master Ranking System

1. Taskih Padawan - Jedi Padawan in a class younger
than 7 years old

2. Obsiskius - Jedi Padawan in a class 7 years old
or older

3. Quarton - Jedi Padawan apprentice in one on one
training with Jedi Master

4. Markib - Jedi Padawan whose completed Jedi training
under Jedi Master

5. Tarnga - Jedi Knight having successfully passed
the Jedi Trials

6. Herskan - Jedi Knight with their own Jedi Padawan
apprentice

7. Urden Plosk - Jedi Knight whose trained Jedi Padawan
apprentice to full fledged Jedi Knight status

8. Grentorg Civos - Jedi Master allowed to lead other
Jedi Knights

9. Kerton Rimidon - Jedi Master appointed to the Jedi Council

It is noteworthy that Luke Skywalker is by far the most powerful and greatest Jedi Master in history. The second ranked Yoda is no where close to the objective top number one ranking of Luke Skywalker based on the brilliant and ingenious vision George Lucas has for Star Wars.

Originally posted by PBR_StreetGang:
Yoda was a coward. "Into exile, I must go". Really, douchebag? Way to be a leader. Obi Wan with the all around skills, and it isn't even close.

Please. Let's recap Obi-Wan's record.

1. Defeated Darth Maul because Maul was an idiot, gloating over the dangling Kenobi instead of simply finishing him off.

2. Smoked by Count Dooku, who let him live.

3. Smoked by Count Dooku again. Also left to live.

4. Defeated General Grievous with a blaster. Way to go, Jedi.

5. Defeated Anakin but let him live, thereby consigning the galaxy to decades of tyranny.

6. Defeated by Darth Vader.

If you need a Jedi who can defeat hopelessly overmatched opponents in a cantina, Obi Wan was your man. If you needed to fight the big boys, not so much.

Being leader of the council isn't only about lightsaber skill, its also about wisdom. Plus, Yoda FTW with lightsabers! He went into exile because he knew one day he would be needed again.

/slinks off into his hidden nerd hole..

Most Powerful Sith Lords Sith Lord Greatest Best Sith Order Siths of All Time in History Ever of the Star Wars Galaxy Sith Masters Sith Master Sith Apprentice Sith Apprentices Darth Sidious Darth Vader Darth Maul Darth Tyranus Darth Plagueis Darth Rage Based on the Brilliant Vision of George Lucas
1. Darth Sidious with Kyber Crystal

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Plagueis

5. Darth Tyranus

6. Darth Rage

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Scarz

9. Darth Imperius

10. Darth Revan

11. Darth Ghore

12. Darth Vak

13. Darth Slane

14. Darth Vicrone

15. Darth Malak

Originally posted by CS:

Please. Let's recap Obi-Wan's record.

1. Defeated Darth Maul because Maul was an idiot, gloating over the dangling Kenobi instead of simply finishing him off.

2. Smoked by Count Dooku, who let him live.

3. Smoked by Count Dooku again. Also left to live.

4. Defeated General Grievous with a blaster. Way to go, Jedi.

5. Defeated Anakin but let him live, thereby consigning the galaxy to decades of tyranny.

6. Defeated by Darth Vader.

If you need a Jedi who can defeat hopelessly overmatched opponents in a cantina, Obi Wan was your man. If you needed to fight the big boys, not so much.

Ripped a cyborgs heart out with his bare hands, though, right? And I said all around skills. He freaking pwned Anakin so bad that he went all cyborg and then that cyborg got pwned by Obi Wan's apprentice (which was the pwned's own son). Scoreboard beyotch.

I have seen all the Star Wars movies, but some of y'all take this stuff way too seriously. It isn't even that good a story line, just way ahead of other movies on graphics and sets.

Reactions: Hoekem
Originally posted by BattleshipTexas:
I have seen all the Star Wars movies, but some of y'all take this stuff way too seriously. It isn't even that good a story line, just way ahead of other movies on graphics and sets.

S*** hasn't gotten real just yet, bro. Just wait until someone questions whether or not the Millenium Falcon made the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs. I will meet that OB poster tonight...and I will fight him.

Reactions: SirAdamAdams

S*** hasn't gotten real just yet, bro. Just wait until someone questions whether or not the Millenium Falcon made the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs. I will meet that OB poster tonight...and I will fight him.

The Kessel Run was one of the most heavily-used routes in the Galactic Empire Han Solo claimed that his Millennium Falcon "made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs". A parsec was a unit of distance, not time. Solo was not referring directly to his ship's speed when he made this claim. Instead, he was referring to the shorter route he was able to travel by skirting the nearby Maw black hole cluster, thus making the run in under the standard distance. By moving closer to the black holes, Solo managed to cut the distance down to about 11.5 parsecs. The smuggler, BoShek, actually beat Solo's record in his ship, Infinity, but without cargo to weigh him down. A few months later, Han Solo beat both his own and BoShek's records in a run he made with Luke Skywalker.

Ok, Anakin is way too low in that "poll." 8th? I guess if it were pure physical attriibutes he'd be #1.

Obi Wan was pwnd twice by old decrepit Dooku. He would've lost to Anakin if Anakin wasn't over zealous and arrogant. Different fight if it weren't for the lava.

Windu did what Yoda couldn't. Defeat Sidious, though some have said Sidious was throwing the fight.

Yoda couldn't defeat Dooku or Sidious. Windu seemed to be the workhorse of the Jedi.

Originally posted by Slot 9 Right:
Most Powerful Jedi Knights Jedi Knight Greatest Best Jedi Order Jedi Masters Jedi Master of All Time in History of the Star Wars Galaxy Star Wars Universe According to the Genius Vision of George Lucas
1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

6. Mace Windu

8. Plo Koon

in History of All Time)

12. Kyle Katarn

13. Ki Adi Mundi

14. Mara Jade Skywalker

15. Kit Fisto

16. Qui-Gon Jinn

Jedi Padawan Learner)

than 7 years old

or older

under Jedi Master

the Jedi Trials

apprentice

Jedi Knights

It is noteworthy that Luke Skywalker is by far the most powerful and greatest Jedi Master in history. The second ranked Yoda is no where close to the objective top number one ranking of Luke Skywalker based on the brilliant and ingenious vision George Lucas has for Star Wars.

Source? I want to read up. Also to answer the op's question. No way, anakin whooped his ass in part 3.

1. Obiwan was an a-lister, and pretty much the go-to guy for every important mission. He was the 007 of the jedi council. This is pretty obvious from wacthing the movies. And he really only lost two fights, both to the same guy. We can call that matchup problems. Sometimes, someones just got your number. His third loss was when he was freaking elderly, to a guy he had already kicked the absolute fck out of, and he let him win.

2. Who in the shit are all these other people you are talking about? I have seen every star wars movie multiple times, and a few posts on this thread are completely over my head. Kid Fisto? Is she a lesbian?

The Kessel Run was one of the most heavily-used routes in the Galactic Empire Han Solo claimed that his Millennium Falcon "made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs". A parsec was a unit of distance, not time. Solo was not referring directly to his ship's speed when he made this claim. Instead, he was referring to the shorter route he was able to travel by skirting the nearby Maw black hole cluster, thus making the run in under the standard distance. By moving closer to the black holes, Solo managed to cut the distance down to about 11.5 parsecs. The smuggler, BoShek, actually beat Solo's record in his ship, Infinity, but without cargo to weigh him down. A few months later, Han Solo beat both his own and BoShek's records in a run he made with Luke Skywalker.

tumblr_ld42fcxabf1qbu8ano1_500.gif

Reactions: duqu
Originally posted by jyoung185:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

6. Mace Windu

8. Plo Koon

in History of All Time)

12. Kyle Katarn

13. Ki Adi Mundi

14. Mara Jade Skywalker

15. Kit Fisto

16. Qui-Gon Jinn

Jedi Padawan Learner)

than 7 years old

or older

under Jedi Master

the Jedi Trials

apprentice

Jedi Knights

Source? I want to read up. Also to answer the op's question. No way, anakin whooped his ass in part 3.
Who Obi Wan or Mace? Obi Wan was running like Usain Bolt most of the fight. He cheapshotted Windu (the people's champ, imo).

Oh and Anakin would've killed all the Weasleys and then slept with mama Weasley.

"A parsec was a unit of distance, not time. Solo was not referring directly to his ship's speed when he made this claim. Instead, he was referring to the shorter route he was able to travel by skirting the nearby Maw black hole cluster, thus making the run in under the standard distance."

No s***, Sherlock. Everyone knows that a parsec is a measure of distance. Anyone else here want some 'Wars pwnage?

Anakin was a huge poon. He is the Russell Westbrook to Obiwan's Kevin Durant. He did a few things well and that made him think he was badass, but he got his ass kicked a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT