ADVERTISEMENT

OU attrition problems

I kind of agree with the Okie fans comments that you need a lot more analysis to see how the numbers stack up against other schools.

Love to see more research into if in fact there is a higher attrition rate among earlier commits(HS juniors).

As reported already, KJ Young was dismissed from the team. Not sure why. And in regards to the OT, yes we are extremely thin due to attrition. Mainly from the 2011 class that was extremely small to begin with. I think we pulled in 17, and 10 of those have left. Don't quote me on exact numbers....that's off of memory of something I read elsewhere. But I think it's close if not 100% accurate.

Trick question Texasfan5, which team, Texas or OU has two felons awaiting trial?
Felons awaiting trail? Did you already convict them and no, they are not on the team or even enrolled at Texas.... So, not us... Do y'all?

Trick question Texasfan5, which team, Texas or OU has two felons awaiting trial?

Are they still on the team smart one? Are they going to suit up this year and become team captain?

Stuttering Boob's days are numbered, you can bank on it gooner people.

Reactions: blh111
I won't say you're wrong, but he's made enough moves recently to buy him time to re-invent himself. Yes, going 8-5 again would put him in jeopardy but outside of retaining his brother he made all the right moves in the offseason.

Not us. We don't regularly take or keep kids with A) prior felony arrests and B) a history of violence against women. Like some others. Guess you tricked yourself there, old timer.

Reactions: blh111
Are they still on the team smart one? Are they going to suit up this year and become team captain?

He is referring to the possibility that Bob gives them a second chance on the OU roster.

Go 6-6 again and see if Charlie is not on the hot seat:p

Go outside of your trailer park and see if you can breathe fresh air instead of meth polluted air. Then tell me if you love Bob so much. When was the last time he won a CC or better yet an NC???

Hell Charlie can claim a more recent NC as a coordinator

Hell Charlie can claim a more recent NC as a coordinator
This is the second thread on here where you posted this thought.
It's kind of silly to brag about Strong's accomplishments as a DC. He's no longer a DC, nor has he been one for awhile. He's a head coach. Charlie Weiss was a great coordinator in the NFL, but sucked ass as a head coach. Strong should now be judged as a head coach, however you want to interpret his successes.

Strong did a great job at his first destination. Only time we'll tell how this stop goes, but I like where it's headed.

This is the second thread on here where you posted this thought.
It's kind of silly to brag about Strong's accomplishments as a DC. He's no longer a DC, nor has he been one for awhile. He's a head coach. Charlie Weiss was a great coordinator in the NFL, but sucked ass as a head coach. Strong should now be judged as a head coach, however you want to interpret his successes.

I'm not bragging. More like pointing out facts to a certain poster who likes to run his mouth.

Surely you can appreciate this. As someone who isn't allergic to logic and truth.

Damn Mico, That might leave a mark.

Not really gramps. But I do think you are better off letting others fight your battles. Lately you seem to be bringing up a bunch of hollow points and owning yourself in threads.

See this thread as an example. Gotta love the irony of a sooner acting like UT has felons on its team (when it doesn't, see how facts aren't your friend and neither is reality).

I like Keith Ford and think he was an asset to the team. Sorry to see him go. K.J. Young on the other hand really never did anything at all for me. He was small, skinny, could not get any separation. I honestly don't know why he was getting much playing time last year. I don't know why he is leaving but with the new OC, it wouldn't surprise me if he may have dropped way down the depth chart. He does not have the athleticism that I have seen at least to be starting at wr for OU.

Not really gramps. But I do think you are better off letting others fight your battles. Lately you seem to be bringing up a bunch of hollow points and owning yourself in threads.

See this thread as an example. Gotta love the irony of a sooner acting like UT has felons on its team (when it doesn't, see how facts aren't your friend and neither is reality).
JSTO you must be using your other sock puppets to bolster your 'like' count. No way anyone else is liking your smack 5 times son;)

JSTO you must be using your other sock puppets to bolster your 'like' count. No way anyone else is liking your smack 5 times son;)

What the hell are you talking about?

And why are you even chiming in with this weak smack? I know you have this strange fetish towards me and a few others.....so you love it when two or three of your moron herd chime in start some personal attack. But just leave it at that. You come off as bitter when you add garbage like this.

I know its really difficult for you to hide your obsession....but try harder.

You don't come across as crazy whatsoever LC. Were you also one of the ones predicting the demise of Stoops when Diaz and Harsin were brought in to revolutionize the way college football would be played?

What the hell are you talking about?

And why are you even chiming in with this weak smack? I know you have this strange fetish towards me and a few others.....so you love it when two or three of your moron herd chime in start some personal attack. But just leave it at that. You come off as bitter when you add garbage like this.

I know its really difficult for you to hide your obsession....but try harder.
Awwww shucks JSTO but you're such an easy target. Calm down I'm just messing with you a little. You know you have to take it as well as dish it out.

You don't come across as crazy whatsoever LC. Were you also one of the ones predicting the demise of Stoops when Diaz and Harsin were brought in to revolutionize the way college football would be played?

That was me. Good damn memory.

Strong should now be judged as a head coach, however you want to interpret his successes.
Absolutely. He won 2 conference titles and a BCS bowl at his first stop at a lower tier football program and he's been successful at power washing the Mack off of our program last year (which was his only job year 1), so I'm excited about where Strong is going as our HC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT