ADVERTISEMENT

Parallels between Strong at Louisville and Texas

The only coach on this staff whose seat is even marginally warm is Watson.The lack of first downs last season was incredible - literally, just a few here and there and Texas is looking at 3 losses instead of 7.

What is amazing is that we eeked out even 6 wins with that offense. CS is the guy, but SW has got to show something this season.

I think Wickline and Watson's seats are warm. The offense has to show major improvement and it starts with the OL. I don't think either survive if we have a repeat of last year.

A breakdown by season that points to what Strong really is instead of the shine yall put on him is anything but stupid. Then again, yall are already giving him a pass for what could be his second straight six win season at Texas.......

Give me the list of head coaches hired 5 weeks before LOI day that inherited a crap program, with crap at both OL and QB, that improved tremendously in the first 2 years? OLs take 3 years to develop and with how the transition from Mack was handled the new staff's first year of chosen OL just signed on.

Give me the list of head coaches hired 5 weeks before LOI day that inherited a crap program, with crap at both OL and QB, that improved tremendously in the first 2 years? OLs take 3 years to develop and with how the transition from Mack was handled the new staff's first year of chosen OL just signed on.

Wickline is already having problems with his chosen OL. Don't blame it all on Mack.

Wickline is already having problems with his chosen OL. Don't blame it all on Mack.
Shows just how clueless you are.... Young OL will never be dominate, men in the trenches need several years to get where they need to be physically to dominate at the line.

Had our starting Center, LT and RT played more than just the first game last year....He would have looked just fine!

Another aggy post, another bald faced lie...

The Alex Anderson rumors don't come out of nowhere. He was a Wickline pick. We don't need to go into all the current misses he has had on the recruiting trail. You guys blame Mack to often and get so stuck on the common excuses that you can't see the real problems.

I'm sure some of you are the same idiots that said there is no talent on this team while five were drafted. It ridiculous!

Bawhahaha... Aggy trying to muddy up the board. Did an OL get drafted or signed to an UDFA contract? Freaking idiot...

Last edited:
The Alex Anderson rumors don't come out of nowhere. He was a Wickline pick. We don't need to go into all the current misses he has had on the recruiting trail. You guys blame Mack to often and get so stuck on the common excuses that you can't see the real problems.

I'm sure some of you are the same idiots that said there is no talent on this team while five were drafted. It ridiculous!

You are terrible.

It ridiculous!

post-29604-Mongo-only-pawn-in-game-of-lif-wNzq.gif

I give Sumlin credit for beating two good teams in 2012 (Alabama and OU).
It gets harder to find wins of that caliber in the last two years for A&M fans. Auburn last year, but that's about it.
They need to take care of business this year, and that's going to be an uphill climb for them. JMHO.

I give Sumlin credit for beating two good teams in 2012 (Alabama and OU).
It gets harder to find wins of that caliber in the last two years for A&M fans. Auburn last year, but that's about it.
They need to take care of business this year, and that's going to be an uphill climb for them. JMHO.

Auburn last year was not a good win.

Auburn finished 8-5 and fired their defensive coordinator, that wasn't a good win. But you are an aggy that thinks every win is a good win.

Im not going to change your opinion and you won't change mine so we'll just have to disagree. If you look at the teams they beat last year going in to their house and pulling out a win would seem to qualify as a good win.

Auburn finished 8-5 and fired their defensive coordinator, that wasn't a good win. But you are an aggy that thinks every win is a good win.

Do you feel you guys had a good win last year? I'm just curious as to what you classify a good win.

Aggy survived a win at Auburn last year! They didn't beat anyone... Auburn shit the bed on their side of the fifty twice in the closing minutes. Aggy had zero production in the second half.

Im not going to change your opinion and you won't change mine so we'll just have to disagree. If you look at the teams they beat last year going in to their house and pulling out a win would seem to qualify as a good win.

4 of their 8 wins came against San Jose State, Samford, LA Tech and South Carolina. If you fire a coordinator you aren't a good team. Their defense was pathetic which is why they lost 5 games.

I would call Auburn a good win. Their wheels certainly fell off so if you want to argue from a quantitative perspective you can make a convincing argument that it wasn't

From the qualitative perspective it was a good win. Ranked opponent, big name opponent, away game, lots of recruits watching. From that impact it was a great win.

If we beat ND week 1, it will be a good win regardless of their final record (assuming it's a winning record).

I would call Auburn a good win. Their wheels certainly fell off so if you want to argue from a quantitative perspective you can make a convincing argument that it wasn't

From the qualitative perspective it was a good win. Ranked opponent, big name opponent, away game, lots of recruits watching. From that impact it was a great win.

If we beat ND week 1, it will be a good win regardless of their final record (assuming it's a winning record).

Disagree with this. If we beat ND game one and they fall off that's not a good win. I base a "good win" off the entire resume of the team you beat. Take for example South Carolina last year. Everyone was crowning A&M a national title candidate because South Carolina was perceived as a good team, when in fact they weren't.

Hell the AtM win against ULM was considered a "good" win......I believe aggsy everywhere was saying how ULM could compete in the SEC.......dumbass

Reactions: utisdabomb12
My opinion is if you beat teams on the road in which you were a underdog not to mention a massive underdog (Auburn) then that would qualify as a good win. Did you guys pick us to win either of those games or were you prepared to laugh at our tears?

My opinion is if you beat teams on the road in which you were a underdog not to mention a massive underdog (Auburn) then that would qualify as a good win. Did you guys pick us to win either of those games or were you prepared to laugh at our tears?

Oh so your interpretation of a good win is based on random predictions/spreads. Good to know.

ADVERTISEMENT