ADVERTISEMENT

Quotes/tweets of the day thread

After noticing bomb self promote his tweets here, it reminded me of something I read the other day....

"On utisdabomb12, why even have an active twitter account detailing everything to watch and see if you have no one liking or retweeting your thoughts? His twitter account reads like he is talking to himself, 20+ times in an hour and a half of a basketball game without a semblance of a response from anybody.

He will do that in threads he posts on OB as well."

They nailed it!!!!

After noticing bomb self promote his tweets here, it reminded me of something I read the other day....

"On utisdabomb12, why even have an active twitter account detailing everything to watch and see if you have no one liking or retweeting your thoughts? His twitter account reads like he is talking to himself, 20+ times in an hour and a half of a basketball game without a semblance of a response from anybody.

They nailed it!!!!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

They nailed it!!!!

I never noticed this. Nice catch!

Poor guy has some issues.....

Damn bomb- 5:29am? Another post at 4:50am? How do you do it? I can't wake up that early unless something needs to be caught, killed or copulated with.

You up that early milking the cows or something? Because if you're a dairy farmer. I loves me some milk.

Tears? It doesn't phase me. I look forward to seeing what the little fella can do at the next level. I've said that from the get go. Simpleton.

Aggy new narrative... "Kyler will save us"...

Only aggys get excited about a QB that's at best 5-10. Nobody can say I've changed my narrative either, I've said from the get go Kyler Murray is going to be a bust wherever he plays.

Aggys got their backup QB

How does one "opt" out of the MLB draft? A card has been filled out...he will get drafted and they will throw a ton of money at him.

Now, if he chooses not to sign by Aug. 14, or whatever the date is now then so be it. But you don't "opt" out. He may fall into the teens instead, but he will get drafted.

Reactions: TexExSpur
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT