ADVERTISEMENT

Quotes/tweets of the day thread

Damn bomb- 5:29am? Another post at 4:50am? How do you do it? I can't wake up that early unless something needs to be caught, killed or copulated with.

You up that early milking the cows or something? Because if you're a dairy farmer. I loves me some milk.

LMAO, I normally get up at 4 each morning. I've never been a big sleeper for some reason in my life.

I do look milking me some cows though to get in the aggy spirit.

You would think with all that talent they wouldn't have gone 6-7.
You would think out of your entire fanbase there would be 1 fan who's smart enough to know you don't win football games without a QB or O line. Never mind, scratch that.

You would think out of your entire fanbase there would be 1 fan who's smart enough to know you don't win football games without a QB or O line. Never mind, scratch that.

That is just silly Scholz. Do you have any idea how many horns have labeled Watson a qb guru and Wickline an OL guru? How can you have two gurus and five draft picks and go 6-7?

That is just silly Scholz. Do you have any idea how many horns have labeled Watson a qb guru and Wickline an OL guru? How can you have two gurus and five draft picks and go 6-7?
Easy, that's football... Aggy getting hung up on a record that could easily have been 8-5, the record doesn't mean jack shit, moron! What they do in the next two years will prove whether or not they can build a second program back up... This isn't their first rodeo, junior!

Well one way is to lose your starting QB and 3/5 of your starting O line in game 1 after 6 months on the job, genius. But nobody ever accused you aggys of being intelligent, objective or honest. That's why I scratched my previous hypothetical question of finding one smart aggy.

Only aggys get excited about a QB that's at best 5-10. Nobody can say I've changed my narrative either, I've said from the get go Kyler Murray is going to be a bust wherever he plays.

Several Texas fans were excited about Murray, when they thought we had a chance to land him. You may not like what he brings to the table, but you are one of the few.

Being short will not hinder his success, on the college level. A&M fans should be excited. Most Texas fans would be just as excited.

Several Texas fans were excited about Murray, when they thought we had a chance to land him. You may not like what he brings to the table, but you are one of the few.

Being short will not hinder his success, on the college level. A&M fans should be excited. Most Texas fans would be just as excited.
Not exactly... He would have landed us a few key prospects, lost another and that's it. There is a ton of hype to live up to... They'll eat him alive if he doesn't succeed.

Not exactly... He would have landed us a few key prospects, lost another and that's it. There is a ton of hype to live up to... They'll eat him alive if he doesn't succeed.

I'm confused, your response had nothing to do, with anything that I said.

But he didn't go here so who's gonna be excited but the Aggies, I am sure hell not gonna be, I think Spur meant that if he doesn't live up to his hype, then Aggies fans will eat him up aka( " The Thrill")! type stuff, sorta like Swoopes not living up to his advertisement via Mack Brown crew! At any rate half of them won't make the " Thrill level" as they will be busted for something down in CS

If you need me to hold your hand... That post was simple to follow. Most of us aren't big on him, except for the fact he would have landed a few recruits. I have no faith in the hype that is KM. While shorter than even JM and closer to Doug Flutie, it's his overall size that is concerning. 170# QB's aren't my cup of tea! Maybe he will accomplish the feats Doug did, Im not banking on it...

Last edited:
But he didn't go here so who's gonna be excited but the Aggies, I am sure hell not gonna be, I think Spur meant that if he doesn't live up to his hype, then Aggies fans will eat him up aka( " The Thrill")! type stuff, sorta like Swoopes not living up to his advertisement via Mack Brown crew! At any rate half of them won't make the " Thrill level" as they will be busted for something down in CS
It wasn't that difficult to follow, was it?!

Pretty much this. I even said this multiple times during the entire Murray thing. Murray would have landed us Lodge and Mack, that's why I wanted him. I've always thought he was small and facing an uphill battle.

Pretty impressive performance this weekend. This team returns almost everyone next year, should be pretty good.

Pretty impressive performance this weekend. This team returns almost everyone next year, should be pretty good.

Decent draw for Texas in the regionals. UCLA will be tough.

@CollSoftball360: • In Westwood, CA
CS Northridge (41-15)
at [7] UCLA (45-10)
... also
San Diego State (36-18)
vs. Texas (37-15)
#RoadtoWCWS #WCWS #D1SB

That pitcher Wright may have overtaken Cat as far as best looking female pitcher we have had come to Austin.

ADVERTISEMENT