ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie's Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNobis60

Sep 19, 2005
2002 6-6
Great win v. No. 1 Oklahoma. Lost to Tech, 47-48. Lost to Texas, 50-20. Though eligible, ATM opted not to play in a bowl game.

2003 4-8
Won by 2 against Utah. Lost to Oklahoma, 77-0. Lost to Tech, 59-28. Lost to Texas, 46-15. No bowl game.

2004 7-5
Quality wins v. Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. Lost to Texas, 26-13. Lost the Cotton Bowl to Tennessee, 38-7.

2005 5-6
Quality wins? Lost to Tech, 56-17. Lost to Texas, 40-29. No bowl game.

22-25
0-4 v. Texas
1-3 v. Tech
1-3 v. OU
1 Bowl Game
1 Bowl Game Loss
1 great win (OU).
4 other quality wins.

I patiently waited to post about the Reggie v. Vince debate until the season came to a close. I had several arguments lined up but they are not necessary. The empirical information stands on it own.

Hope recruits continue to pay attention to development, performance and results.

WEEVILCROTCH: This just in, Vince's Heisman Campaign just ended at Kyle Field. BTW, When Reggie wins, this will make 3 out of 4 Heisman's for the Mighty Trojans, when was the last time Texass did that??? Never mind, I know that answer, NEVER. Fight On !!!!!

Originally posted by SouthernTrojan:
WEEVILCROTCH: This just in, Vince's Heisman Campaign just ended at Kyle Field. BTW, When Reggie wins, this will make 3 out of 4 Heisman's for the Mighty Trojans, when was the last time Texass did that??? Never mind, I know that answer, NEVER. Fight On !!!!!

dude this is the most irrellevant post of all time. Nowhere in this post did anyone mention anything about the Heisman. This thread was about Reggie McNeal...not Reggie Bush you stupid jackass.

What did your little pink thing pop out that you had to post this thought as fast as you could.

Why not post this nonsense on a thread that is talking about the Heisman...toolshed

know your role

Hellooooooo Jackass!!! can we say Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell, YES we can!!! Little do you know about Texas!!! Get your shit straight, or maybe the line you are snorting!!!

Who cares if Reggie takes the Heisman?? WE Don't!!! He can have it for all I care... Young will come back and win it next year, just like Texas will come back to win the Rose for a second straight year!!!

GO HORNS!!!

HOOK 'EM!!!

Originally posted by iloveTXfootball:
Hellooooooo Jackass!!! can we say Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell, YES we can!!! Little do you know about Texas!!! Get your shit straight, or maybe the line you are snorting!!!

Who cares if Reggie takes the Heisman?? WE Don't!!! He can have it for all I care... Young will come back and win it next year, just like Texas will come back to win the Rose for a second straight year!!!

GO HORNS!!!

HOOK 'EM!!!

what is funny is this slap thought that this thread was about Reggie Bush

what an irrellevant idiot!

Reggie should have seen the pine long ago. I think Fran made it clear that nothing would displace Reggie from the starting position short of an injury. This may have been part of the problem as the offense perhaps lost confidence in him ... especially after the 77-0 drubbing.

I hope he finds a place in the NFL and does well. Time to look ahead now and see if we can finally rebuild a winning program.

I have a feeling SouthernTrojan is just f*cking with you guys and laughing as yall buy into it.

Originally posted by PizzaTheHutt:
I have a feeling SouthernTrojan is just f*cking with you guys and laughing as yall buy into it.
No, he just doesn't realize that "Reggie" isn't a unique name to the USC football team.

Originally posted by weevilcatch:

dude this is the most irrellevant post of all time. Nowhere in this post did anyone mention anything about the Heisman. This thread was about Reggie McNeal...not Reggie Bush you stupid jackass.

What did your little pink thing pop out that you had to post this thought as fast as you could.

Why not post this nonsense on a thread that is talking about the Heisman...toolshed

know your role
That just proves that He's a T-Shirt fan, not a die-hard fan. If he was die-hard, he would have recognized the games/scores that you put in you post..and noticed that they had nothing to do w/ USC

that dude is a complete dumbass!! he doesn't know that Texas had two Heisman winners, Ricky Williams and Earl Campbell!?? Hellooooo numbnuts!!! Get a clue!!!!

how funny was that post from the USC fan? and yes, he was serious.

as for Reggie MCNEAL, what a disaster.

-back from when he was recruited, all we heard from aggie fans was how he was SO much better than Vince Young. it was as ridiculous then as it is now. there is a reason Vince was Parade All-American player of the year, while the kid from Lufkin wasn't. now even aggie fans know they were full of shit. Vince was better, is better, is an All American, will be the first team All Big 12 QB(again), will go to NY for the Heisman presentation(and get 2nd), will be drafted higher, and the list goes on. Reggie(MCNEAL for the genius USC fan) is just the "other QB" in the Big 12.

-McNeal was basically wasted @ aTm. he should have been redshirted. rather they shit on a multi-year starter in Mark Farris, and caused a better QB to transfer(Dustin Long). however, by not redshirting they do have basically the ONE day he is remembered for. completing eleven passes and beating OU. that's it though. losing record as a starter. teams went 6-6, 4-7, 7-5(bitchslapped in his one Bowl game), and 5-6.

-Reggie does have the honor of saying he only lost to TX twice as his OL got him hurt and prevented him from playing twice. he NEVER beat Texas though. ZERO.

-how stupid does that cover of Dave Campbell's Texas Football look now? that should have been Vince alone on the cover. it likely will be next year.

-for all of their "Radio" comments and how "eveyone knows Reggie is better", ha freaking HA! it's not even close.

-i'll call bullshit once again on Reggie having "4.2" speed. there aren't five guys in the NFL that run 4.2. that was a lie or someone who doesn't know how to use a stop watch.

-this season all but wrecked his draft status. say what you want, but he is talented. now he has questionable leadership, one really good win in four years, has apparently argued all year w/ his coaching staff, etc. he's a risky pick.

-one(including Reggie) can only wonder if he had gone to a bigtime program. we'll never know.

and btw- if Jaxson Appell(i admire the toughness in that kid) can play w/ cracked ribs, Reggie can play w/ a sprained ankle in his last college game. that is if he wanted to. i watched him on the sideline and McNeal looked like he could give two shits about being there.

highly disappointing college carreer. one more thing- anyone claiming McNeal would have been the starter @ TX, get some sleep.

See what we have to deal with over at the USC board? They hear USC in the news and papers and they are suddenly Trojan fans. If that wasn't the case SouthernTrojan, then you just need to concentrate on READING the boards, learning what 1 + 1 equals, and then maybe you can start posting. How embarassing!

FIGHT ON!

Didn't Reggie McNeal play on a badly sprained ankle in the 5A high school title game vs. Westlake? Guess he could play hurt in high school...

0 For his Career vs. UT.
Losing record as a starter.

Care to come back and retract your retarded jibba jabba?

What an arrogant prick. The funny thing is that this isn't the first time that a USuC fan has mistaken a conversation about Reggie McNeal for one about Bush. It's also been pointed out numerous times that "Reggie" isn't exactly a unique name. But I guess that since some people think that the earth revolves around "Cali" we must have nothing better to do than talk about them...

Get's old quick.

Car stereos in BCS should be safe now that McNeal and Mobley are gone (I think it is safe to assume they both have gone to their last class at aggy).

Thing is, it didn't have to happen this way. Reggie should have RS-ed. Mistake by aggy, but RC was on the hot seat, so . . . .

Hey TROJANSLOBBER, just who the hell asked you anyway? FYI, history (since trojans seems to refer to it a great deal) indicates that "Reggies" don't fare so well around Longhorns.
My money says that the Los Angeles version of Reggie won't do any better against Texas than the College Station version.

Originally posted by XOVER0:
Thing is, it didn't have to happen this way. Reggie should have RS-ed. Mistake by aggy, but RC was on the hot seat, so . . . .

Perhaps Reggie should have redshirted, but it was not due to any mistake by R.C. Reggie and his father both told all of the schools recruiting him that he would not commit unless they promised that he would not redshirt.

houstonearler, is correct.

RWAM got his wish. He didn't RS. He'll be remembered for one game against OU and a very, very dissapointing career that spelled b-u-s-t.

He never beat TEXAS, and then like a true coward, sat out his last T+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT