Reporting live from the corn fields...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roush2

THE Lone Star Lunatic
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2009
San Antonio, TX
So I'm in an RV traveling up I-35 with Hornius, Texpimp, Dalf, Sportzcaster, North Texas Horn etc.... on the way to Lincoln and we stopped at a little convenience store in Davis, Oklahoma to get some gas and TexPimp puts down 10 bucks on a video slot machine and wins 500 bucks. He'd been losing his ass in poker on the RV all morning (Dalf has been winning big), walks into this store, and walks out 10 minutes later with 500 bucks in Okie cash.

That's gotta be an omen of some kind, eh?

I think we are going to beat the Huskers.
This post was edited on 10/15 3:33 PM by roush2

Re: This just happened ... in Oklahoma

Have some fun and a few drinks for me man. Be safe and have a good time. Hook'em!!

Originally posted by roush2:
So I'm in an RV traveling up I-35 with Hornius, Texpimp, Dalf, Sportzcaster, North Texas Horn etc.... on the way to Lincoln and we stopped at a little convenience store in Davis, Oklahoma to get some gas and TexPimp puts down 10 bucks on a video slot machine and wins 500 bucks. He'd been losing his ass in poker on the RV all morning (Dalf has been winning big), walks into this store, and walks out 10 minutes later with 500 bucks in Okie cash.

I hope he didn't just use up all our luck.
wink.gif

NICE!!!! Y'all be safe and bring us back a "W". Tell Sportzcaster and NTH I said suck my balls.....
3dgrin.gif
Wish I could be there with you guys!

Is it 3.2 cash?

If so he's only getting half the bang for the buck!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bleed'nBurntOrange:

Is it 3.2 cash?

If so he's only getting half the bang for the buck!
wink.gif

Eye sea wut yoo did thur

The great thing about my flight tomorrow is that we don't have a stop in Oklahoma. But in your case, congratulations!

(How are we going to split the $500??? Since you are posting the news on this Board, I assume you want everyone to share....)

I believe you but the little dude in your sig pic appears to be calling Bull Sh*t.

Now they are doing shots of Jaegermeister.

TexPimp is a madman.

Wait, you boys have the jager flowing back there?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Did he as least buy you guys so beer with those hot winnings ?

How did the rest of us poor saps get left off the RV trip? You mean ya'll couldnt swing by Atlanta and pick a brother up?

Picture me rollin'

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

NOW it's a road trip!

I smell Texas money line bet +320... $500 gets you $1600

Wow!

Now what are odds that bunch makes it to the land of corn without being arrested?

Hey, NTH, I'll check on Kell for you. Hell, stay an extra day or two. No rush.

Where did you put the key to your liquor cabinet?

Damn, wish I was making that road trip with you fellas.

I'll bet the air on that sucker is getting a little "stale"

Now they are doing shots of Jaegermeister.

TexPimp is a madman.

Oh boy! Don't be marrying any strippers up there!

I am jealous! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Originally posted by utsaappt802:
How did the rest of us poor saps get left off the RV trip? You mean ya'll couldnt swing by Atlanta and pick a brother up?

Yeah. I'm right here in Cibolo. Hello!!!
smilie2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT