ADVERTISEMENT

Reporting live from the corn fields...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This just happened ... in Oklahoma

HELL YEAH !!!! PIMP, did his thing in Choke-la-homa. Pretty much on the Kool-Aid thinking we'll win on Saturday and I'll pay for my trip gambling!! Helluva group on this bus. Anit-Monkey-Butt made the trip (thank God). 1 keg almost gone on the ride up. Couple of people passed out and rallied to make sure the alcohol was taken care of.

SLIM--I envy you and am threatening you at the same time....be good to my Kelly (Love you NTH !!!)

All in all, it's early...we still have booze and more BBQ to kill Rosie O'Donnell on a weekend bender.

If you have a tailgate spot at the game in Lincoln, look for us !!! We'll be the wild-eyed $hit talkers collecting cash from Corn Aggie !!!

I'm envious. You guys have fun and don't take any shit from those cornshuckers.

I hope one of you stay sober for driving. Stay safe and I hope your drive home is a rejoiceful one.

roush2 that would be a great trip with that group. You could write a book about all the bull crap going around that RV. Y'all have a good day be safe and wear your colors proudly.

This is called old man writing so don't be to critical of my spelling and sentience structuring.

When driving between Texas and Nebraska, I always make it a point to fill up right before entering OK, so I don't have to stop and contribute to their economy. Probably not feasible with an RV.

Originally posted by horn59:
I'm envious. You guys have fun and don't take any shit from those cornshuckers.

I hope one of you stay sober for driving. Stay safe and I hope your drive home is a rejoiceful one.
Do watch your speedometer...got more bs speeding tickets there with an OOS plate than everywhere else I've ever lived combined.

Originally posted by styrbjorn:
When driving between Texas and Nebraska, I always make it a point to fill up right before entering OK, so I don't have to stop and contribute to their economy. Probably not feasible with an RV.

An RV like that will most likely have at least a 150 gallon tank. There is no need to reward the other states, especially Ok. I drive my dad's RV quite a bit and make a point of visiting the nearest "Flying J's" to the border before crossing.

Originally posted by roush2:
Now they are doing shots of Jaegermeister.

TexPimp is a madman.

I EFFING LOVE JAEGER! Ok, not really but I love what it brings to the party.

Sounds like you might need to save that $500 for bail.
3dgrin.gif

Well I don't know that much about Jaegermeister sound like something you get in a hot dog. I sure as hell would drink a Jack and Coke with them. I ready to get this game started tell snorkel nose (bo pelini) to kiss our Texas butts.
uzi.gif
Y'all have a good and safe trip.

This is called old man writing so don't be to critical of my spelling and sentience structuring.

Shoulda left an "Upper Decker" at the store.
furious.gif

We made it. Nobody has gone to jail yet, but we just rolled in at 10:30 last night.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Texpimp, NTH and Sportzcaster? Drinking yager? Are u sh*tting me? If one of those 3 doesn't spend a night in the Crow Bar Hotel I will kiss your ass.

living in OK sux, this thread has potential to be in the classics before its all over. Could be a GOOD version of the Chron of Events classic thread. Youre in charge to keep us updated. yall have a good day

Everyone is up now. NTH has meat in the smoker, we had tacos from a Chinese restaurant called Amigos( I needto go check that place out to verify) and drinks are already flowing again. Good times.

Originally posted by babyshoe:
Everyone is up now. NTH has meat in the smoker, we had tacos from a Chinese restaurant called Amigos( I needto go check that place out to verify) and drinks are already flowing again. Good times.

oh and you are along for the ride too? This is a dereliction campaign for sure.

nice keep us updated, Im living this game through you guys. God wish I could be there!!!

Originally posted by babyshoe:

I'm going to need clarification....NTH has his meat in a smoker? Is she at least cute? I'm doing a double take on the tacos from a chinese restaraunt thing? TACOS? From a chinese place? And it's a chinese place named Amigos? WTH is going on up there fellas?
tongue.gif

Hey UTmarhqueen can you text David again? He wanted me ro ask u. We have a spot reserved for tomorrow for tailgating I think.

My boy NTH is running the smoker and doing work on some Crown & Coke.

We got the pull out TV going on the tailgate wagon. Let's go Rangers!!

Uh, that's not enough beer! Hope you have the other storage bins stocked!

That's just the backup beer in case a tornado carries our kegs off. We also store the loose women down there.

Originally posted by living in OK sux:
That's just the backup beer in case a tornado carries our kegs off. We also store the loose women down there.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Good thinking. As for the loose women...that's how it should be! Strong work, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT