ADVERTISEMENT

Scholz and MM

We all know you would spin out of your bet anyway.....

I don't spin out of bets, I'm not pathetic. When I make a bet on here, I win. Not really worth my time on here anymore because you aggys run like the pathetic bunch you are.

I don't spin out of bets, I'm not pathetic. When I make a bet on here, I win. Not really worth my time on here anymore because you aggys run like the pathetic bunch you are.
Or beat around the bush like they're trying to find the hole for the first time....

It looks like I'll be 1 for 1 on bets.

Bomb, let's make it 2 for 2....

How about season predictions in football?

I have an idea.... why dont you choke yourself on a great big bag of dicks?

How the Hell do u come to collect on a bet that u can still lose??? Only a retard aggy would pull this. Gonna be sweet watching you lose in the end. Why not go away now and save us all time?
Exactly. And it's going to be funny if I have that sig with the shitgrin aggy on it after the inevitable aggy flameout in which they haven't won a major national title for the 77th year running. But at least they got further than Daddy and didn't have to lose to us H2H again this year. :D

This is all that matters. Aggys never learn.

Why would anyone in this world bet with an aggy. They have no honor code. Their whole admin breached the Big 12 Contract, and all their wormy fans and students celebrated.

They are breachers, period, and one doesn't bet with breachers!

How the Hell do u come to collect on a bet that u can still lose??? Only a retard aggy would pull this. Gonna be sweet watching you lose in the end. Why not go away now and save us all time?

Damn LS you having relationship probs again, you seem awfully pissed off:)

Says the guy who runs his mouth about a bet, then when someone starts to clarify about details of the bet, pulls the bet off the table when he realizes that his bluff is getting ready to be called. How did that better season go loudmouth?

LSU has a good team. I think they will go far. Always thought A&M was top 10 quality due to pitching depth. It was good to see Stubbs pitch today. Hope he gets to contribute later.

Aggy pitching is why they've dropped all these late series....I guess it was good enough to finish 3rd in the SEC.

Last edited:
But...but....starting pitching has never been their problem........says them perennial power aggsy

aggie Brent, although you seem like a cool dude, talking any kind of weak smack in regards to Texas baseball makes you look really foolish.

aggie Brent, although you seem like a cool dude, talking any kind of weak smack in regards to Texas baseball makes you look really foolish.

My argument has always been that horns live in the past too much. The past doesn't matter this season. It was an easy bet for me.

My argument has always been that horns live in the past too much. The past doesn't matter this season. It was an easy bet for me.
We came in 3rd in the country just last year. I guess that's ancient history to you, right aggy? :D Also, after you guys end your season this year without a title of any kind per usual, is that relevant to past results predicting the future or no?

We came in 3rd in the country just last year. I guess that's ancient history to you, right aggy? :D Also, after you guys end your season this year without a title of any kind per usual, is that relevant to past results predicting the future or no?

Hey Scholz, lets use your past argument and make a bet on this football season. I mean, with yalls 10 win season past, the horns must be a lock to do better than the Aggies in football.

:D

... the horns must be a lock to do better than the Aggies in football.

:D
Rather unlikely that we will play each other. That said, the Longhorns will finish the season in the top half of the big 12; Aggy, the bottom half of the SEC.

Business as usual.

Hook 'em

Rather unlikely that we will play each other. That said, the Longhorns will finish the season in the top half of the big 12; Aggy, the bottom half of the SEC.

Business as usual.

Hook 'em

Yes, this is common horn spin in their business as usual. Reminds me of 5th in the SEC when we were 5th in the nation. A&M baseball is top ten in the nation and you want to spin it as bottom of the SEC. LOL!

Scholz must be feeling the pressure of this three plus month sig coming on that perfectly describes more horn nonsense.....

"5th in the conference 5th in the nation"

Put that on your stadiums wall......DUMBASS

And it doesn't matter because AtM still hasn't won anything worth a damn.....unless I've missed something the last three quarters of a century. Thump those bird chests idiots......at the end of the day you're still aggsy.....moral victories are waaaaay more important than real victories.....DUMBASS

ADVERTISEMENT