ADVERTISEMENT

Scholz and MM

No national seed. No championships. No anything. When a team has A LOT more CWS championships than your team has wins in Omaha, you should probably very seriously STFU about anything that has to do with the sport on said team's message board. "Past history", future history, wtfever.. Just stating facts of not having to spin ANYTHING but the facts.

I said A&M had a good chance to get a national seed. You guys have been real silent the past couple of months and then all of sudden you're back to beating your chest. Good luck in Dallas.

What is there to spin Mike? The tournament championship means Texas plays in the NCAA's.... It's the only way a 26-25 team was getting in!

Texas played lights out and did exactly what they needed to do in order to extend their season... That's all it means!

Although, it's another skin on the wall while Aggy got rocked by Vandy (12-3)! Do you honestly think Aggys pen is deep enough to make a run at Omaha? I don't? Texas bats producing runs will be our issue.

No I don't think the pen is deep enough. I said early in the season losing 2 starting pitchers was going to hurt toward the end and it did.

But, it didn't and they were top 8 all year long... Better overall squad! Aggy has to go through Funky Town! Perfect scenerio after all the comparing.....by Aggy

I said A&M had a good chance to get a national seed. You guys have been real silent the past couple of months and then all of sudden you're back to beating your chest. Good luck in Dallas.

I'm always silent here because this board is absolutely, positively terrible. Texas and anti-Texas fans alike act like mental midgets regularly.

I just find this particular thing hilarious. Aggy has had such a poor history of winning anything of substance in the Big 3 that it's amazing the amount of smack coming from your pack of dweebs.

You guys have been real silent the past couple of months and then all of sudden you're back to beating your chest.
I didn't. I made a bet. Seems like the guy I made the bet with and who foolishly tried to collect on early and who started this thread is the one MIA here. Sorry you couldn't come over and gloat because we didn't make a regional though, lesser.

Nice asswhipping you took from Vandy though. One of us is clutch. One is a consistent failure. Just like always. We have championship hardware. You have your pud in your hands.

You're an idiot. Fairness or political correctness did.

LMAO, aggy so aggy. Here's an idea don't schedule Dartmouth, Penn State and Holy Cross in nonconference. If A&M would have scheduled one decent nonconference series, and won, they would be a national seed. Don't be pathetic pansies like you are in all of the big 3 sports.

Doesn't really matter in the end. This is why college baseball and basketball are superior to college football with regard to their approach to the post season. Even the teams that feel slighted by not getting a national seed will have the opportunity to get to Omaha if they are good enough.

The argument over who should have gotten the national seed just makes for some nice banter for a few days and that's it.

TCU obviously got it based on winning their conference and being a top 5-10 team throughout the year. TAMU is ahead of TCU in most every measurable criteria. Ultimately, the committee decided not to award 3 national seeds to one conference at the expense of a conference champion.

...and Vandy finished better in the SEC. Who gives a damn about Aggy? They'll get their shot. Looking up at TCU!

Reactions: Scholz
LMAO, aggy so aggy. Here's an idea don't schedule Dartmouth, Penn State and Holy Cross in nonconference. If A&M would have scheduled one decent nonconference series, and won, they would be a national seed. Don't be pathetic pansies like you are in all of the big 3 sports.

We are so far inside your head! Congrats on winning the tournament and it's really good your league is as bad as it is so you had a chance to win the tournament! I would focus on Dallas instead of continuing to Obsess with A&M

We are so far inside your head! Congrats on winning the tournament and it's really good your league is as bad as it is so you had a chance to win the tournament! I would focus on Dallas instead of continuing to Obsess with A&M

Anymore deflections?

Anymore deflections?

I guess if a deflection is stating the truth maybe so. The facts in football and baseball show how bad your league has become. And the sad part is that you guys are just a mediocre team in both sports in the league. Basically a 500 team in a bad football league and a bad baseball league

And you should be thankful the national committee did not want to give the SEC four national seeds.

I guess if a deflection is stating the truth maybe so. The facts in football and baseball show how bad your league has become. And the sad part is that you guys are just a mediocre team in both sports in the league. Basically a 500 team in a bad football league and a bad baseball league

And you should be thankful the national committee did not want to give the SEC four national seeds.

I don't really care about our league, I care about our team winning. I'm not pathetic. You guys talk and talk, but 1939 still defines you.

I don't really care about our league, I care about our team winning. I'm not pathetic. You guys talk and talk, but 1939 still defines you.

That is great if you only care about your team! Everything you post is about A&M instead of those .500 squads that you guys fieled in football and baseball in that very mediocre conference you play in!

Look forward to seeing all your post about the Horns instead of A&M! Good luck in Dallas!

It's amazing that aggys like you come across with this condescending, "we're better than you", attitude, when a&m hasn't won squat in forever. a&m is the same in the $EC as they were in the Big 12. Mediocre. Which is what defines a&m. Get back to us when a&m ever does win something significant. No one is holding their breath.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Nice to see little-eric so far off base on his aggy ramblings...comedic relief, while at the same time disturbing the depth of despair & frustration for aTm.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
That is great if you only care about your team! Everything you post is about A&M instead of those .500 squads that you guys fieled in football and baseball in that very mediocre conference you play in!

Look forward to seeing all your post about the Horns instead of A&M! Good luck in Dallas!

Amazing how far i'm in your head. Really is amazing.

Like I said in the other thread...

This...
Texas pitching at the Big 12 Championship: Parker French, 9 IP Ty Culbreth, 9 IP Connor Mayes, 9 IP Cumulative 1.33 ERA #Clutch #HookEm
Will get you in the title game every time no matter the conference. Aggy bullpen is spent rubbish...

Amazing how far i'm in your head. Really is amazing.

So funny. I answer your question directly and totally make you look like a goofball and you don't have the kahunas to admit you are wrong. At least Scholz and other's on here have the character to admit they were wrong when shown to be. Good Luck in Dallas!

The only head you are in is yours and the legend in your own mind that you think you are.

So funny. I answer your question directly and totally make you look like a goofball and you don't have the kahunas to admit you are wrong. At least Scholz and other's on here have the character to admit they were wrong when shown to be. Good Luck in Dallas!

The only head you are in is yours and the legend in your own mind that you think you are.

I don't take a thing you say seriously, erica. Anyone that says the greatest baseball program of all time has underachieved really isn't worth the time. You are the prototypical aggy, all mouth but bottom line is academically and in athletics A&M is a freaking joke.

I don't take a thing you say seriously, erica. Anyone that says the greatest baseball program of all time has underachieved really isn't worth the time. You are the prototypical aggy, all mouth but bottom line is academically and in athletics A&M is a freaking joke.

Ok, thannks for admitting I was right by refusing to discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT