ADVERTISEMENT

some great internet comments i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEX(AUS)

May 29, 2001
enjoy.

"i'm stunned. i'm pissed. it's Mack Brown."- texlarry

"he committed to the Oklahoma freakshow, but i'm the idoit?"- some OU fan on hornfans

"Mack Brown has developed pockets in Texas where he is neither wanted nor welcome."- alanz

"The Team eats the pregame meal 3 hours and 45 minutes before kickoff. Is it just me or does that sound like he has studied and experimented with the exact time the team needs to eat in order to reach their peak performance. Not 3 hours and 30 minutes, not 4hours, 3 hours and 45 min. before Kickoff exactly."- Huntsville Hornet on Francjione

"Derek Farmer has things in his toolbox that i just don't see in Benson."- jamey

"neither school needed or signed a TE. TX recruited Kevin Everett, who signed with Miami. Advantage A&M."- TPE posing on texags.

"you cannot prepare for Reggie. he's cracked the eggs, scrambled them, made breakfast tacos, and cleaned up before you've even woken up." -Chile Pequin

"There wont be anymore walking into stadiums with a stupid look on their face wondering what is happening. They will come out as killers and death awaits the adversary."- 79 ag

"We've got so many weapons. "You can throw a three-yard pass, and they can turn it into a 67-yard touchdown. This year, I think what people should do is sit back and watch us. We're going to shock a lot of people this year."- Reggie McNeal

"we made Chris Simms what he is."- Jay Brooks

"It's virtually official. Waller running back Cody Johnson is probably the best running back in the state of Texas. His videos are certainly impressive enough. Wearing number 11 and looking for all the world like Ricky Williams (former Hesman Trophy winner from Texas who is similar in size to Johnson), Johnson outruns people weighing 50 pounds less than he does on some of his more impressive clips. People weighing 50 pounds less that have angles on him, mind you.- Jeff Tarpley

"Franchione will win a conference championship long before Mack ever sees one. and you can pin that to the top of the board."- BIG LANNY

"you've been warned. you are a guest here. failure to abide by the posting guidelines will result in your suspension or banishment from the site. if you don't like the rules, don't visit or start your own site."- any moderator or owner of horfans.

"password invalid or you have been blacklisted from the site."- almost any TX fan who ever tried to post on webliar.

"With a 9-2 season under their belt, the A&M will still have a crack at the Big 12 South crown with four teams – A&M, Texas, Oklahoma and Tech – all having a shot at the spot in the championship game in Houston.

A nice bowl game will be in the fold once again for A&M. Expect to see them in either the Cotton Bowl again, or in San Diego at the Holiday Bowl."- Troy Miller

"the Tide IS turning. the pendulum has swung back VIOLENTLY in favor of A&M."- TO AG

"Vince Young is going to SUCK his first few years in the NFL."- fawman

"i may be showing my age, but what's a hotcarl?"- someone on the premium board

"Despite all the hype surrounding the Longhorns, there offense is still strictly one-dimensional with junior quarterback Vince Young. He is a tremendous athlete, but a passing game will be non-existent. With running back Cedric Benson in the NFL, the Longhorns will have to find another back to take the load off Young behind arguably the best offensive line in college football."- Troy Miller

"It's been a tough year[Then he broke down and wept]"- Franchione

"Vincent Young has been, is, and will always be better than Reggie McNeal. and it's not even close."- TEX(AUS)

"QB alone will have a huge impact. A&M has three on the roster that are better than any one on the Longhorn roster."- Boy named Sue

"Anthony Wright is a bigger, faster, and smoother version of Sloan Thomas."- TO AG

"i watch young Mr. Taylor(Earvin) and he reminds me ALOT of Roy Williams."- TO AG again

"i prefer Brian Patrick to Rod Wright."- jamey

"the group is the suckiest bunch of sucks i've ever seen SUCK."- Hammitron after the Utah game(that is funny and a classic btw)

"Problems at QB? You're nuts. McNeal is EASILY the best QB in Texas and the conference, and Branyan (on scholarship now, fyi) proved to be a very dependable backup as well as a respected team leader. McGee was, along with Bomar, considered the best QB in Texas when he came out, and he will have had two springs under his belt before seeing the field. By all accounts he looks to be on pace to take over and perform well. Of course, Aggies and Horns both know that just because a kid should do well doesn't mean he will, but I like our situation shoud Reggie go down."- Boy named Sue

"I've had this class with him this semester and he's seriously had my abs hurting with all the hilarious stuff he does. We had a test wednesday, a couple minutes after the test starts and its just gotten quiet, the door in the back opens and I hear this loud booming "Let's Hit it", of course I turn around and Tellus is walking down the aisle with headphones on, like trying to get himself pumped up for the test. I can't keep myself from cracking up but for some reason I seem to be the only one in this class who's not either really scared or really confused by all his antics. He walks to a row gets to an open seat then raises his arm and kinda throws his hand down and says "Tesst". The guy constantly does stuff like this, he's a funny guy and although he already is, I think he'll be one of the biggest fan favorites we've had here in a long time."- bigfinch07

"i think Texas finally beats OU this year, but mark it down, TEXAS A&M wins the Big 12."- Kirk Herbtreit

"Smells like football season boys!! Tix just arrived and boy am I PUMPED!

Zone Section 130 Row 12.....REDASS!"- Fran Da Man

"clempsun, I don't know if you're just trolling for responses with that last post. Every guru in the country right now believes that McNeal will be a NFL QB. BTW, numbers do matter, if it was all about size Chris Simms would be All-Pro by now."- dubag

"A&M #17 in AP Poll. Starting off the season 8-0 (as some have predicted) and some teams faltering ahead of us should shoot us into the top 10."- Ronnie

"Ketch has been stealing our premium information for years, but that's going to stop"- Hop

"what planet am i on."- texlarry

"Nationally the A&M program is about as significant as a fart in a hurricane."- bobr

not all are exact quotes.

Originally posted by LongviewLobo01:
Man I remember a lot of those. Made me laugh at the time and made me laugh even harder now.

i laughed remembering them myself.

This post was edited on 3/31 5:04 PM by TEX(AUS)if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Reactions: 60
btw- these two were in the same thread-

"QB alone will have a huge impact. A&M has three on the roster that are better than any one on the Longhorn roster."- Boy named Sue

"Problems at QB? You're nuts. McNeal is EASILY the best QB in Texas and the conference, and Branyan (on scholarship now, fyi) proved to be a very dependable backup as well as a respected team leader. McGee was, along with Bomar, considered the best QB in Texas when he came out, and he will have had two springs under his belt before seeing the field. By all accounts he looks to be on pace to take over and perform well. Of course, Aggies and Horns both know that just because a kid should do well doesn't mean he will, but I like our situation shoud Reggie go down."- Boy named Sue

so, he claimed McNeal, Ty Branyon, and McGee were all better than Vincent Young. that is ****ing RICH.

"Shrek saying he wants to do something to help kids is funny enough. Here is a guy who brags about being snubbed by women he pays for, I hope that is the advice he is not going to pass on.

A quickie Shrekum story in relating to how he wants to help kids. One year at the Greater Houston Combine, myself, Shrek and David Garvin show up at the same time. They are overwelmed and do not have enough coaches to do everything. So Mr. Texas Hall of Fame Les Koenning Sr, comes over to us. He explains the situation and asks/begs for our help, once again stating he desperately needs our help. Myself and Garvin tell Les of course we will help out. Bitch boy said, "I am here to watch not help". Les was stunned and just ignored him, Garvin and myself just shook our heads at how someone could not help when asked. BTW, after that I liked Garvin, not necessarily what he said at times but the fact that he was willing to roll up his sleeves and work to help the kids and coaches.

What little respect I had for Shrek then was lost. He embodies what is wrong with some people who do what we do. This is all about the kids and not us, we are not the story the players are.

az

Ketch did not see Brokeback Mountain cause he LIVED IT"-az

Does Boy named Sue still post over there? He always was good for a laugh.

This should be a Classic's post just because of the content.

And what's even worse is that you only have like 1 Lanny comment on there. What about these?

"I think it's funny that ketch is huge pussy and won't own up to his mistakes." -- Fat Lanny

"We won't lose all three and you can quote me on that." --agshearton

"You guys are f'ing pathetic excuses for humans." -- Fat Lanny

"With all of the jokes you douches make about other people, you might as well put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger." -- Fat Lanny

"You are all gonna die horrible deaths." -- Fat Lanny

"The man is an absolute machine. He's like a piston in an engine. Prepared, focused, and always working." -- WaltonAg

"I think in the past road games were seen as field trips, looks like the fun is over" -- bigcat56

"Keep counting your starrrrrrrrrrrs. The talent gap is closing." -- Thistle

"Last night was just like watchin Texas - OU.

Pot callin the kettle black." -- Fat Lanny after aggy's ass whipping against Utah

Originally posted by pied:
"Shrek saying he wants to do something to help kids is funny enough. Here is a guy who brags about being snubbed by women he pays for, I hope that is the advice he is not going to pass on.

A quickie Shrekum story in relating to how he wants to help kids. One year at the Greater Houston Combine, myself, Shrek and David Garvin show up at the same time. They are overwelmed and do not have enough coaches to do everything. So Mr. Texas Hall of Fame Les Koenning Sr, comes over to us. He explains the situation and asks/begs for our help, once again stating he desperately needs our help. Myself and Garvin tell Les of course we will help out. Bitch boy said, "I am here to watch not help". Les was stunned and just ignored him, Garvin and myself just shook our heads at how someone could not help when asked. BTW, after that I liked Garvin, not necessarily what he said at times but the fact that he was willing to roll up his sleeves and work to help the kids and coaches.

What little respect I had for Shrek then was lost. He embodies what is wrong with some people who do what we do. This is all about the kids and not us, we are not the story the players are.

az

Ketch did not see Brokeback Mountain cause he LIVED IT"-az

i'm STILL laughing.

this is the first and likely last compliment i'll ever give alanz. while the first post was worthless, a lie, and utterly retarted; the second one WAS funny. not b/c it was about Ketch. b/c it was a funny one-liner.

"the group is the suckiest bunch of sucks i've ever seen SUCK."- Hammitron after the Utah game(that is funny and a classic btw)

This is the whole post and is far and away the funniest post I've seen to date on Webslimier, and I've seen a lot! The OL and LB comments are most amusing and brutal to say the least.

Then, "agdoc" makes a post saying that hammitron was looking at it all in "glass half-full" perspective(yet another overused aggsy chant) Hammitron replies with yet another hum-dinger:)

hammitron
user profile
Clutch City- Former Home of the Thunderbears
EdgyTim.com
Post #6048

OWNED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Embarrassing.

We were completely outclassed in every aspect of the game. It was a freaking debacle.

The Reg - Starting with offense, Reggie showed that he's not ready to step it up a notch. I've resigned myself to the fact that his mechanics will forever suck. Still, he has to get better throwing the ball. When you're getting blitzed, you have to be able to find your safety valve and dump it off. That's a foreign concept for The Reg. He still looks like a fish QB, and you can't blame it on R.C. anymore. Burn another one down, Reggie, and laugh it off like you did last year.

Courtney Lewis - Sweet, our very own "not ready for primetime player." In all fairness, he didn't have any room to run. However, if the guy is going to be our feature back, he has to make his own yards occasionally. I guess that's hard to do when he gets maybe ten touches. What's the deal Fran? I thought he was looking at 25+ carries a game.

Running Backs in General -What in the hell is up with someone other than Courtney Lewis running the ball in a non-redzone situation? Yeah, that's on Fran. Also, learn to pick up a blitz guys.

Receivers - Hey we're approaching adequacy here. Whoop!!!! Our guys made some plays in space, and that's good. Jason "I'm a badass in Springball and when we're down by 20+" Carter had a good showing. T-Murph is not a top 10 draft pick next year. You have to be able to catch the ball for that. Our receivers have to make plays. They didn't.

Offensive Line - We're the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked. Steamer lives up to his name by being a hot, fat turd. His only redeeming quality is that he's not as morbidly obese as Hightower. Good lord, I thought the guy had a staph infection, not gout througout his entire body. What a freaking joke. We were whipped like nobody's business. Conditioning - a joke. Cohesiveness - a joke. They were crappy last year, and they've only gotten worse. These guys should be publicly flogged. FMUTA.

Defensive Line - First of all, why is David Ross still on scholarship, much less on the field? Kudos to this group for not sucking as much ass as they did last year. The bad news is that they still blow goat. Hey defensive ends, there's this cool little concept called "outside containment." It's worth checking out. I'll e-mail Torbush and maybe y'all can discuss it.

Linebackers - I'm at a loss here. I was worried that we were going to be ultra thin at linebacker in 2006. Now, I'm happy because that means that these bags of crap are going to be gone. Where the hell did we get these losers. I'm the last to question Fran, but maybe we should reevaluate our strategy of recruiting linebackers based solely on their results from the Special Olympics. If I were running this team, these guys would have to find their own ride back to College Station from Salt Lake City.

Secondary - I guesss the whole "we're so deep here, someone's bound to step up" line of thinking went down the crapper last night. We couldn't cover, blew assignments, apparently experienced downfield blocking for the first time, and looked absolutely piss poor at tackling. Next to the offensive line, these guys were the biggest disappointment. I expected our linebackers to blow (and they didn't let me down), but our DB play was freaking horrid.

Special Teams - Followed everyone else's lead and stunk up the joint. Crappy punts, stupid penalties, etc. Suckity, suck, sucktacity.

Coaching - (or lack thereof) - Fran, you're killing me. I was one of your biggest supporters, and you've turned this team to crap. We have no freaking identity. Are we going to be smashmouth? Are we going to spread it out and fling it around? Do you realize Courtney Lewis is still on the team? Still think it was a good idea to move around the offensive line right before the game? What's up with your much ballyhooed conditioning program? I mean, you have seen Hightower recently, right? Have you noticed that Joey Thomas is healthy and on the field? He might help out some on offense.

We look like a j.v. team full of fags with our bracelets and no-name jerseys. We're a joke nationally. Seriously, since we canned R.C., what have you brought to the table?

We were outcoached and outprepared to the nines last night. Utah was ready to play this game. We came out and got drove like a gaggle of women. Absolute joke. Even Corso and co. were commenting on how prepared Utah was. They were kind enough not to mention the flip side of that. You were paid 1.7something million last year, and we gave you a walk. Earn your freaking keep.

Torbush - WTFF? I could go on for hours, but WTF? We let you get away with the "my defense is soooooo complicated, and all these guys are retarded" line last year. Your free pass is up. "Wow" indeed. Seriously, WTF? I am just floored by our defensive scheme. WTF?

Anything I left out?

hammitron
user profile
Clutch City- Former Home of the Thunderbears
EdgyTim.com
Post #6050
Re: We will beat Texas!!! Edit | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACDOC, are you aware we played last night?

Hell, I'd be thrilled if the glass were half full. From my perspective, the glass is full...of bile...and we're being forced to pay more money to chug it...and we're wearing bracelets

Bennyboy

Post #1640 Trouble in Austin Next Year Reply

I predict Texas to flop big time next year. Here are a few reasons why:

You don't just replace a Ced Benson or a Derrick Johnson. These guys are once a decade type players. Texas fans are fools if they expect to "reload" and have another 1,800 yrd tailback who is a difference maker.

Do you realize we started 7 freshman vs t.u.? i think the writing is on the wall.

here we come....

MSCAg1997

Young didn't beat us this year. Benson did. Young will not beat us by himself next year.

the pendulum is swinging...

Bennyboy
user profile
Post #1645 Re: Trouble in Austin Next Year Reply

wrong.

they will not be better than OU OSU or A&M next season. Their offense will have trouble finding themselves next season. I wish their defense had brian robinsons, eric halls, cedrick griffens and tim crowders returning every year. mediocre players at best.

"In fact, McNeal and Young shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation anymore, and not just because McNeal has a win over Oklahoma."
~Kevin Blackistone -- Dallas Morning News

James525

user profile
BTHO Arizona State!!!!
Post #2140 Re: Trouble in Austin Next Year Reply

I agree with Bennyboy. You folks aren't giving Ced enough credit....he's really good, and they can't replace him. They won't be a poor team next year, but they're not top 10 material either.

BCrusher
user profile
Post #627 Re: Trouble in Austin Next Year Reply

Next year the game at Kyle will be the biggest game maybe EVER at Kyle.....

Both teams will be undefeated
A&M ranked 3
Texas ranked 2
Gameday will be there
The North champion will be another paper champ so it will be for the Big12
Reggie and VY will be in the top 4 for the Heisman as well....

It will be a big as it gets....in ALL of sports....

Tidewater_Ag

user profile
Norfolk, Va.
Post #269
Re: Trouble in Austin Next Year Reply

And in case it's been lost on anybody, this staff is focusing on getting fast, fast, fast on D. There won't be much VY getting loose on us in the future.

Addressed to yours truly:

92agz
user profile
Post #726

Only Mack Brown and the longhorns can continually take in the 5 star talent and turn out 3 star results. I mean really, Chris Simms, the top ranked QB in the land, ends up a bust in college because he gets 0 developmental help at tu. Pro scouts call sips "soft" and poorly coached. With the talent Mack recruits, if he could coach like Fran, you would have 2 NCs in the last 5 years(QB Recruiting not withstanding).

On Thanksgiving Day CheeseDog, eat your turkey, dressing, etc. and turn on the tv, because we are going to give you the ass beating you have deserved for the past 4 years, we are going to do it not because of some stars on your lover's(ketchums) board, but we are going to do it because we will be better prepared, play with more heart, and more speed than you guys will be able to handle. You better pray like a mother that your RB that you have at QB, doesn't get hurt, because without him, you could go 2-9, 3-8. Until then keep smoking that green stuff and putting down our team, soon enough my man, soon enough. Savor it, while it lasts...

Hop
user profile
Baytown
Post #7936
Re: A&M/UTAH line and who's taking the bet! Edit | Reply

I'd lay big money on the Aggies. Utah is tough and A&M had a bad year last year, but 9.5 points is a lot...especially this early when offenses typically struggle.

Battalion Ex
user profile
Gehenna
Post #1695
Re: How badly will Ohio St. beat the sips? Edit | Reply
Hmmm. How many touches will Cedric Benson get? (Hint: zero.) How many returning tea-sip starters have caught a TD pass in college ball? (Hint: zero.) What's Selvin Young running these days? (Hint: about 4.7 and ready to collapse at the first hit against ULaLa.) Who's taking DJ's place as the heart of the 'sip D? (Hint: no one.) What evidence is there that Radio has learned to read a defense, check off more than one receiver or throw the long ball? (Hint: none.)
Could be really ugly for our grossly overconfident little orange friends.

cameron00
user profile
just some gutter...
Post #11528
Re: Man this year really sucks Edit | Reply

The title of this thread rings so close to home...

I'm pissed because I wanted Reggie to show his potential, and he has not.

I'm pissed because our defense should have been damn good with Red, Morrisey, Jack, Harrington, Carpenter, Newton, Gorrer, Brown, Foliaki, Warren, and Hodge.

I'm pissed because this is our third year, and expectations were high.

I'm pissed because a big part of Reggie not showing his potential hasn't been his fault.

I'm pissed because we needed to recruit well this year at LB and RB, two deep positions in Texas. We haven't.

I'm pissed because I've had faith in this program turning things around up until now. Now I do not.

This year sucks balls. Period.

JPforFreedom

user profile
Post #2199
Time to apologize to Bobby Burton

Look you were right about Vince and McNeal.

Mcneal does have the talent to be a qb but he needs some serious coaching in order to be a complete qb. Even so he might not have the leadership ability to lead a team at qb.

Vince, although he has a very awkward throwing motion, has everything you could want in a college qb. Yes he is the superior qb and it looks like McNeal is truly the athlete.

Yes you were right.

kotz2001
user profile
Katy, TX
Websider.com
Post #380 Re: Is Fran in over his head?? Reply

Was Fran over his head when he took a 'talented' 3-8 Bama squad to 7-5 and 10-2?

And to answer another poster's question, Texas peaked right before the Big XII championship game loss to Colorado.

Posted on 8/16 12:26 PM | IP: Logged

Hop
user profile
Baytown
Post #7901 An Injury To R. Wright And The Horns... Reply

are screwed. I know it's been discussed quite a bit already, but if WRight goes down, all theyt will have is walk-ons and freshmen (freshmen will have to play at DE already).

This has the potential to be a disasterous season for them if they have anymore attrition on the line...and we're still in two-a-days.

It almost feels like the depth situations the Aggies have been in recently witrh the OL. Not a good feeling knowing that you can't afford an injury throughout a 11-12 game season.

Hop

wow RWC. There are some HORRIBLE prognositcators over there.

I still laugh at hammitron's post. That is one that should never be forgotten. Tex(AUS) and rpongett also had some great takes from that game that I'll read every couple of months.

Originally posted by agheartawardson:

Well....we shouldn't have lost all three.../images/smilie2.gif

I think what you mean is.... we shouldn't have quoted you on that...

Someday, even the most diehard Ags will deny that they claimed McNeal was better than Young. The discussion ought not to have even occurred.

This is not meant to disparage Mr. McNeal, btw. He's quite an athlete.

Originally posted by Pflugerville Pflash:

Originally posted by agheartawardson:

Well....we shouldn't have lost all three.../images/smilie2.gif

I think what you mean is.... we shouldn't have quoted you on that...

Actually, I meant we should have beaten OU and played well enough to beat y'all.....the red robber game was frantastically ugly.

I blame my errant prognostication solely on Dennis.

That story that Zepeda told is a flat out lie. But I guess I'm wrong. After all, I'm the one that got phased out of Rivals.com because I'm a poor writer and a joke around the company.

Oh wait, I run the number one website in the company.

Wonder who I was thinking of....

"That story that Zepeda told is a flat out lie."

Ketch- i know it was. that jackass has SUCH a history of lying, exagerration, and just being an idiot. an event w/ David Garvin present? this has to be over five years ago. and yes, even websider was forced to push alanz out the door.

Agheart,

That our guys had a bad day, and y'all still couldn't win was what was funny. Watching the meltdown as y'all had a losing season was quite amusing.

Someone needs to post Texaus' projections for Aggy's 2004 seasons (made in August)

and rpongett's "Breaking down the Aggy Suck" post after the Utah massacre.

"Someone needs to post Texaus' projections for Aggy's 2004 seasons (made in August)"

someone still has it. i wish i had saved it.

all great. please keep the list updated.

my favorite, however, is your sig line.

The only thing on all those lists that I said, cant be proven one way or another yet, but yes, I do still think Vince will be a great(if not HOF) pro, just not his rookie season. If he starts all 16 games as a rookie, I predict 25 INTs.

Originally posted by bevorachel:
Agheart,

That our guys had a bad day, and y'all still couldn't win was what was funny. Watching the meltdown as y'all had a losing season was quite amusing.

Agreed - y'all had a bad outing but we played with some fire...I was encouraged by that alone...a loss is loss no matter how you slice it.

It may not happen in the near future but I look forward to watching ut struggle through a season....it brings delightful pause...

"1) You should feel bad that your University stole every tradition it has ever had."- Fat Lanny

"What helps get me through the night is the old axiom, "What does a texas graduate call an A&M graduate once they're out of college? Boss." Hell, I've only been out for 2 years and I already get to enjoy that. I try not to rub it in to much though."- Skeebo

"I never applied to that burned-orange, liberal ****** love-fest of a shit-hole in Austin, but I do attend the nationally 4th rated Nuclear Engineering school; how many reactors do you have on the Farty Acres?" -Rebel E

"Stoops typically relies on the non-qualifiers."- Fat Lanny

"no matter what he really scored people will always remember the 6. sucks for him if he didn't really score a 6 because from here on in he's gonna be labeled as not dumb but maybe 'simple'."- So Tex

"just when are you guys going to realize that no matter what the test score was, reggie is still a better qb than radio...." cac1

"How many times did Vick get to take the test due to a "cough cough...bullshit" "grading error"? Radio scored a 7 on the original test...PERIOD!"- aggies9496

"Ha ha ha! Radio is exposed. Draft stock plummeting. Loser. Oh, and the REAL Radio would have done better than a six on the Wonderlic." Rebel E

Originally posted by gregholland:
1) OU
2) A&M
3) Nebraska
4) UT (it's going to be a real shitty year for the orange fags)
5) Tech- greg holland and his prediction on the Big 12 SOUTH

"Looking at our schedule we are 9-0 going into the last 3 games with lots of Big Mo going into those last three!!!!!" Mark 93

"minus the special team TD we lost by 4."- fawman

" wrong again. ketchum will feed any bullshit you guys will buy.. send a link where cody was actually quoted as saying the sips were his favorite.. didn't think so. don't post that bs on this site again. goodbye loser.. colton just realizes that if he commits to texas as a fullback he could become a second rate loser like that POS melton who is already on his way to becoming a 3rd string DE.." colin jb

"Sweet mercy, where did this genetic car crash come from to appear on your website? Were these chicks cross bread with beavers? Can they bite through steel cables like that one Bond villain? They make John Elway's chompers look small.......the horror!"- Dr. Drunkenstein on what i believe is Rebel E's wife and daughter

"yea i'll try again.. 3rd string DE is where that FAT POS will be playing.. that guy sucks!! i'm not even sure he would make it past leone on our depth chart." colin jb on Henry Melton

"BTW, tsips sure didn't have a problem talking trash when I was in school and that was 10 out of 11." aggies9496 who apparently went to aTm for 11 years of undergraduate.

"what a bunch of morons that are over on orangebloods. i don't even know why i waste my time to read all that faggy stuff over there anyway. they were discussing the shipley transferring issue, which i knew wasnt gonna happen anyway. i tried to compliment that shipley was gonna be a walking touchdown just like schroeder is to us. i also added why would he leave a winning program to go to a decent program like ours or tech's, and all the fags over there bash me. blah blah blah, decent...you're not even decent. blah blah blah..bowl game..blah blah blah....that's all i read over there. i hate the arrogant longhorn fans. won't even take a compliment. i can't wait till the tables are turned. lets see how many whorns come here to bash this statement. it doesnt matter what the tu fans say. i have some good friends that are tu fans, and they don't act like the stupid asses do on orangebloods, nor do they talk trash for no reason like the arrogant tu fans do."- jjaggie crying on webliar

"i think Danny Gorrer should be a 6.0"- Jimmy Crack Corn

"we finished second for Adrian Peterson."- countless aggys who have stated this lie.

"i can tell Alex Kotzur is good. i could tell when i saw him jogging off of the field."- alanz

"Ketch cries like Nancy Kerrigan. but i enjoy ruffling his feathers."- alanz again

"Mrs. Morton, you need to get back in the Kitchen."- Kendall after Bob Morton decommitted

"TEX(AUS) told me Chris Simms would win three Heisman Trophis."- a created lie from an idiot aggy named woodie i met.

"John 'tits', 'can you help me with these', Blake sucks at OU."- TEX(AUS)

"OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! just one week away from hard-hitting, smack talking, Reggie sizzling Aggie football! i don't think i can make it through the week i am so freaking excited!"- some poster on texags

"it's like that episode of the Simpsons where Bart is watching the clock and it's going so incredibly slow. that's how i feel. the season can't get here soon enough."- another poster on texags

"Jason Carter for Heisman."- poster on texags w/ alot of people agreeing w/ him

"And whats so ebarrassing about is that I agree and also that we could have beaten anyone in the B12 save Texas (or maybe even them) with our talent."- fawman

good stuff aggys. good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT