ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Ags, but your chancellor is delusional....and he is scared of Texas

At least Bama/LSU/SEC fans can visit and send texts to their friends about the beat down they are giving Aggie......without worrying if their phone battery is going to die.

You were 0-3 last year at home in SEC play. And 2-2 the year before. Very impressive home advantage you got there with Sumlin.

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
Wtf jsto? An aggy is delusional and scared of Texas? Tell me how wet water is again...lol

Well if someone said it, it must be true, right?

"And then Jim said we all needed to drink the grape cool-aid, but I had spilled mine on accident."

The stadium isn't impressive? You guys trying to whip your little peens out over this? Besides, yall are all booked up so this series shouldn't restart till 2025'ish.

The stadium isn't impressive? You guys trying to whip your little peens out over this? Besides, yall are all booked up so this series shouldn't restart till 2025'ish.
It should be more like 2125ish. Perhaps BAS won't be as bad in the future.

What a dumbass! I have no problem with pride, but that statement is pure idiocy and defines Aggy delusion!

This. I mean be proud, but not delusional. Especially when you are putting out pressers as the Chancellor of a program.

His other hilarious comment is he referred to the other SEC programs as "friends".

LMAO, they are so happy to be out of big bro's shadow that they will suck up to anyone. I know where they get the bandwagon mentality from.

I guess you have comprehension problems. Only 1 quote was there in that passage. It was A&M would have the nicest venue in the country. Everything else was media. Read again. He did say in the live interview that he thought the press boxes were nicer than Dallas or Houston. He didn't say his stadium was nicer. Glad you are spending time digging stuff up about us. But then again, look at your program's current state.

Black Sox,

Thanks for bringing some truth here. And this was not even Bomb bringing up some crazy stuff!

I guess you have comprehension problems. Only 1 quote was there in that passage. It was A&M would have the nicest venue in the country. Everything else was media. Read again. He did say in the live interview that he thought the press boxes were nicer than Dallas or Houston. He didn't say his stadium was nicer. Glad you are spending time digging stuff up about us. But then again, look at your program's current state.

Read it again Aggie. The two things pulled from the article, were your chancellors own words. About Aggie having the best college sports venue (take big balls and a lot of bat guana to say that) and that it will be a long time before you play Texas again if he gets his way.

Not sure what the hell you are talking about. The irony of you acting like others have comprehension issues is not missed though.

When the longhorns start to get their mojo back they will be the ones refusing to play. I like that A&M is scared to play the longhorns. I hope it remains this way for many years. A bowl game match up does not make sense. Having them play the first game of the season at college station or Austin would be the best case scenario. They should let that kid who flipped a coin for his college choice flip another coin to determine the sight.

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

There is logically no reason anyone should be scared of Texas right now and they are not. That will eventually change of course, but right now, no.

There is logically no reason anyone should be scared of Texas right now and they are not. That will eventually change of course, but right now, no.
Which makes your cowardice last bowl season that much more pitiful when you ran away from us.

aggy trying too hard again.

Next they, and their conference "friends," will tell us how aggy has good rivalries in the sec and how the aggy addition was a great move. Oh wait, they already did at the College Football Soundoff boards. Delusion all around.

LOL

Except Aggie last bowl season. And the powers that be in the SEC that agreed with Aggie cowardice. Couldn't take the hit of UT being down yet still beating ATM like a drum yet again.
Aggies would have been favored. In fact, the Aggies have been a better team every year they have been in the SEC.

aggy trying too hard again.

Next they, and their conference "friends," will tell us how aggy has good rivalries in the sec and how the aggy addition was a great move. Oh wait, they already did at the College Football Soundoff boards. Delusion all around.

LOL

Yes, because message boards represent the entire country. Good Lord I hope you guys aren't the pulse of Longhorn fans.

ADVERTISEMENT