ADVERTISEMENT

Speedy Noil suspended from practice

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
I'm not going to speculate why but from following his recruitment I'm pretty sure why.

Speedy was already caught in a car with marijuana (although he wasn't charged for some reason). What's it going to take for Speedy to actually miss some game time?

Link

laugh.r191677.gif

What are the odds that the Bomb socks are replying to each other? Love how Bomb speculates so much. You haven't used the Coltrocks12 sock lately, what gives?

Coltrocks12

utisdabomb12

Robocock21
This post was edited on 4/12 6:36 AM by mikej042002

It's classroom work. Academics not drugs. Sorry to disappoint.
lurk.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/12 8:35 PM by TexasSizedFun

Originally posted by mikej042002:
What are the odds that the Bomb socks are replying to each other? Love how Bomb speculates so much. You haven't used the Coltrocks12 sock lately, what gives?

Coltrocks12

utisdabomb12

Robocock21

This post was edited on 4/12 6:36 AM by mikej042002

Hey radio I ' m n o t a s o c k g o o g l e m e b i a t c h
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Everyone in the recruiting process said Noil would be a major headache, and so far they've been right.

What is this the second time he's been in trouble in a year?

I mean getting caught in a car with marijuana (with two criminals to boot in Claiborne and Golden) wasn't enough to get him suspended for any game time. Sounds like Noil is really hanging out with the right crowd.

I didn't think Noil would make it through 2 years and I'm not positive with that prediction simply because it's going to take armed robbery (like Claiborne or Golden) to get kicked off the team.

Like I said with Golden, just a matter of time until Speedy gets in more trouble. Absolutely no accountability in college station. Sumlin is really sending Noil a message by suspending him from a week of practice. I'm sure Noil is pissed he doesn't have to run sprints and do drills.
This post was edited on 4/12 2:57 PM by utisdabomb12

For a guy that likely starts, how much of a punishment is suspending from practice? This is weaker than "redshirting" a year of suspension for committing a crime.

"For a guy that likely starts, how much of a punishment is suspending from practice? This is weaker than "redshirting" a year of suspension for committing a crime."

Not to mention it's his second offense. Dude was already caught in a parking lot with two criminals, in a car full of marijuana.

Sumlin isn't going to suspend players from game time unless it's of the extreme variety (see Golden and Claiborne). Hell, Davis was arrested for shoplifting last year and didn't miss a second of game time. So much for that aggy honor code, huh?

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"For a guy that likely starts, how much of a punishment is suspending from practice? This is weaker than "redshirting" a year of suspension for committing a crime."

Not to mention it's his second offense. Dude was already caught in a parking lot with two criminals, in a car full of marijuana.

Sumlin isn't going to suspend players from game time unless it's of the extreme variety (see Golden and Claiborne). Hell, Davis was arrested for shoplifting last year and didn't miss a second of game time. So much for that aggy honor code, huh?

It almost brings the same issue as ou did with Mixon not kicking him off the team but not letting him play a whole year because he is good at football. Feel like Sumlin is doing the same with playing daddy and putting them in time out for a short time and slapping them on the hand not to do it again
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Practice......we're talking about practice.......not a game......not a game that the soft disciplinarian coach will let Speedy play in. We talkin 'bout practice?

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:

It's classroom work. Academics not drugs. Sorry to disappoint.
They seem related to me. Most potheads are dumb and bad in school. I'm sure Speedy Bong is no different.

Scholz....considering you guys won a championship with a QB who barely registered a wonderlic score are you asserting that brains matter?

He scored the same as Marino, a 15. And he wasn't in a car with 2 other potheads now was he.

Sorry your players are so dumb and high all of the time and your drunken DJ coach has made your football team into such a prison farm.

"I'm sure Speedy Bong is no different."

Just to be technical his nickname is "Weedy Noil".
laugh.r191677.gif

"I'm sure Speedy Bong is no different."

Just to be technical his nickname is "Weedy Noil".
laugh.r191677.gif
Yes. Yours is definitely better.

"Yes. Yours is definitely better."

Not me, SECRant. This thread is pretty hilarious though.
The atm bashing is epic. Funny stuff

"The atm bashing is epic. Funny stuff"

Well deserved. Everyone has been telling aggys that Speedy was going to be a huge problem and their fanbase just brushed it off. Speedy better be glad he's at a program like A&M because if there was active drug testing he would be long gone.

This post was edited on 4/12 9:15 PM by utisdabomb12

"The atm bashing is epic. Funny stuff"

Well deserved. Everyone has been telling aggys that Speedy was going to be a huge problem and their fanbase just brushed it off. Speedy better be glad he's at a program like A&M because if there was active drug testing he would be long gone.

This post was edited on 4/12 9:15 PM by utisdabomb12
Why are you running your mouth when you don't know for sure what happened?

"Why are you running your mouth when you don't know for sure what happened?"

Do you aggys have reading comprehension problems? When have I ever said I know what happened?

I have a strong inclination to believe Speedy has a drug problem based on reports coming out of high school and the incident that happened last year in the car with Claiborne/Golden.

Whether "drugs" were what lead to this suspension really doesn't change my opinion either way. I have no doubts if Speedy was actively drug tested he would already be gone.

"bomb making another A&M post? Yawn"

When is your other gooner name going to post, yankee?

I'm just curious bomb, do you EVER post anything about your longhorns? Don't ya'll have a spring game coming up soon?

Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
Scholz....considering you guys won a championship with a QB who barely registered a wonderlic score are you asserting that brains matter?

Really.

Hey look a squirrel.

No need to pay attention to our school full of drug dealers and thugs and our coach that looks the other way and suspends them from lunch.

Instead you talk about something you know nothing about......Conference and National Championship winning QBs.

"He scored the same as Marino, a 15. And he wasn't in a car with 2 other potheads now was he.

Sorry your players are so dumb and high all of the time and your drunken DJ coach has made your football team into such a prison farm."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In reality, you are wrong on everything you typed.

Dan Marino scored a Fifteen (15) on his test. Vince scored an Six (6) on his first attempt and followed it up with a Fourteen (14). Close, but not factually scorer the as I know you intended.

Speedy also wasn't in the car with two other potheads, as you state. Prison farms, rapes, whatever. Typical Scholz talk.

ADVERTISEMENT