ADVERTISEMENT

Speedy Noil suspended from practice

"I'm not going to speculate why but from following his recruitment I'm pretty sure why.

Speedy was already caught in a car with marijuana (although he wasn't charged for some reason). What's it going to take for Speedy to actually miss some game time? "

And I'm not sure why the OP is having a hard time figuring out why speedy wasn't charged originally. 1.9 grams on what, all 4 guys combined? You think anyone in a car with one passenger holding, should all be implicated? Use some (any) sense before you spew your crap. I'm not saying he does or doesn't smoke the green, and I'm not denying he may have some internal issues within, but I'll remain on my ledge till he goes Ricky a Williams on us with the ganja.

Also, not speculating would have left your post at one line, OP speculated his ass off here. Par for the course.

Let Sumlin keep babying his players. Eventuallly it will all fall apart more than it already has. The spring game suspension really worked wonders for Kenny Hill. I hope Sumlin keeps doing what he is doing.

Drunk Sumlin lost control of this locker room years ago. The arrest records speak for themselves.

Originally posted by FactFinder989:

Speedy also wasn't in the car with two other potheads, as you state.
Umm, yes he was. The other two criminal aggys were arrested too (Claiborne and Golden I believe). Or is it your dishonest spin that they should be called drug dealers instead?
laugh.r191677.gif

"He scored the same as Marino, a 15. And he wasn't in a car with 2 other potheads now was he.

Sorry your players are so dumb and high all of the time and your drunken DJ coach has made your football team into such a prison farm."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In reality, you are wrong on everything you typed.

Dan Marino scored a Fifteen (15) on his test. Vince scored an Six (6) on his first attempt and followed it up with a Fourteen (14). Close, but not factually scorer the as I know you intended.

Speedy also wasn't in the car with two other potheads, as you state. Prison farms, rapes, whatever. Typical Scholz talk.
Sorry, lying dumbass, you fail on every single point you made.
laugh.r191677.gif

On February 26, 2006, combine officials said the reported score of 6 was incorrect. According to NFL Spokesman Steve Alic, "I can tell you absolutely that the score that has been reported on the Internet is inaccurate. I spoke to the person who graded the test, and he assured me that that number was not correct." The next day, the test was readministered and Young allegedly scored a 16, the same as Dan Marino.

This post was edited on 4/13 10:13 AM by Scholz

"Umm, yes he was. The other two criminal aggys were arrested too (Claiborne and Golden I believe). Or is it your dishonest spin that they should be called drug dealers instead?"

Wow aggys will go to any extreme to defend that pothead.
laugh.r191677.gif

"Has Justin Manning made it back yet?"

Not that I know of. Hamm was saying he checked into some type of "program". Sounds like they have a real drug problem in college station.

This post was edited on 4/13 4:00 PM by utisdabomb12

come on Aggys, you don't lie......

Freshman receiver Devante "Speedy" Noil was in the vehicle with
Claiborne and Golden, but was not arrested, according to the probable
cause statement filed by the arresting officer.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/update-more-details-in-the-weekend-arrests-of-aggie-football/article_d8bfb023-ae1a-54ba-b54f-5d3cbe7f432a.html

yeah he wasn't in the car, pro-tip, facts and things like google make it easy to dispel aggy group think they pass around like their players do a blunt

Originally posted by cjlonghorn:
come on Aggys, you don't lie......

Freshman receiver Devante "Speedy" Noil was in the vehicle with
Claiborne and Golden, but was not arrested, according to the probable
cause statement filed by the arresting officer.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/update-more-details-in-the-weekend-arrests-of-aggie-football/article_d8bfb023-ae1a-54ba-b54f-5d3cbe7f432a.html

yeah he wasn't in the car, pro-tip, facts and things like google make it easy to dispel aggy group think they pass around like their players do a blunt

Careful. Many Ags, especially the obsessed type that live here, are allergic to facts.

For the record it is not uncommon for all occupants of a vehicle to be charged with possession if drugs are found in the car. It's up to the discretion of the officers, then the DA, and the circumstances. If he stepped out red eyed from a car with a cloud of smoke behind him, he probably should have been charged. If on the other hand it was is someone's pocket and there was no evidence that he had smoked, he probably shouldn't have been charged.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Has Justin Manning made it back yet?"

Not that I know of. Hamm was saying he checked into some type of "program". Sounds like they have a real drug problem in college station.

This post was edited on 4/13 4:00 PM by utisdabomb12
Sounds like you're running your mouth as usual and really don't know what you're talking about.

"Sounds like you're running your mouth as usual and really don't know what you're talking about."

"Program" you do the math.
This post was edited on 4/13 11:50 PM by utisdabomb12

smoking weed, wow. im sure charlie would have matthieu mconaghey come in to give him some life lessons

Yes, TexSpur. I believe I read that he has.
Is that a "fact"? He wasn't scheduled to return until sometime this summer per Sumlin, if he does....

To be fair.....how much weed would it take to be an aggsy.....hell id be baked all the time if i had to live in collie station .......rape unwilling sheep.....and walk by that trophy case every day.

Cayleb got kicked off, Weedy was suspended against Lamar Junior College

Weedy is still on the team, Jones was kicked off by a coach who is no longer at Texas.

Reactions: TexExSpur
ADVERTISEMENT