ADVERTISEMENT

TCU/aggy

But..but...how is that possible?? aTm plays in the best conference and played the best teams and of course all those aggsy over here told us how they were sooo much better than TCU. Doesn't make sense LMAO

They probably do play in the best baseball conference...just riding the good teams' jock straps for reflected accomplishment in true Aggy fashion

Well...pooch posted those stats, and I told him that based on them TCU would win in a walk....he didnt care to believe me. I dont follow college baseball, but I know baseball and when one team has a significantly better team ERA, they almost always win.

TCU didn't throw their ace in game 1 or use Ferrell out of the pen. TCU is in a great position. A&M used their ace and probably best relief pitcher.

I am here at the game. My younger cousin is a true freshman on the team. Vaught. Not getting to play, but he's just a fish. Aggy rolled in here loud and obnoxious as ever. They didn't open the gates to the field until about 45 minutes to first pitch. Aggy was everywhere. Now it's 9th inning and aggy has all but vanished. Maybe a smattering of aggy still here. You wouldn't believe the trash talking and chest thumping aggy was doing before the game started.

Tcu fans are coming up to me and shaking my hand (wearing a Texas hat) and saying things like "can you believe how uncouth these aggies are?" It's just universal- nobody likes aggy, nobody respects aggy and it's not because of their team, it's purely because of their fans. Hands down most annoying and obnoxious fan base anywhere.

Come on now. We all knew this would happen. They thought they would power their way into the World Series and literally just got slapped across the face at their own game.

They didn't just loose. They got a solid wipping.

Way to go dumb Aggies!

Meanwhile, back at orangebloods, the aggy trolling has all but vanished. I predict more of the same by tcu tomorrow, and that might buy us a day or two of silence.

Aggy had 2 hits off TCU bull pen...

There's your headline

Or

TCU drill ace and best reliever for 13 runs on 19 hits...

You pick

If the frogs finish the job tomorrow or even Monday, it will be another example of how the Big XII got the better end of the TCU for a&m trade. :p

Sucks I didn't get to see the game but I saw the score and laughed and did a back flip. Great win for the frogs. Take them out to pasture! I hear crickets for once and not roaches and it's going to be a great weekend!

Aggy will NEVER be relevent again in anything

until

they come back to a REAL conference!
56bc98d1-7792-4fec-839c-602249cd7b07_zpsf209697b.jpg

You horns thought A&M was out of it last weekend too. We all saw how that worked out for you.

Aggy will NEVER be relevent again in anything

until

they come back to a REAL conference!
56bc98d1-7792-4fec-839c-602249cd7b07_zpsf209697b.jpg
Are you begging us to come back? I didn't think so. I will never understand BIG12 trash talk. Why is that logo so washed out? Is that on purpose?
We lost today. Too bad. But who really cares, it's only baseball. I am so ready for football.

Ready for football???? What have yall ever won in football?..I would hang on to baseball if I was you. You had more success there than you did in football....geeze!

Reactions: tummer
Ready for football???? What have yall ever won in football?..I would hang on to baseball if I was you. You had more success there than you did in football....geeze!
I don't think college baseball is a big deal.
You guys were equally mediocre at football and baseball this year, but I would hope you are looking forward to football season anyway.

How's ya'll Super Regional matchup coming along? Lots of rested arms so you guys should be in good shape.

How's ya'll Super Regional matchup coming along? Lots of rested arms so you guys should be in good shape.

WOW, what a clever come back. We knew what our chances were coming into the tournament and no one is surprised. We weren't the ones talking smack about how we deserved to be ranked over other teams either.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
We went to Omaha last year. We have to share that opportunity with other Texas teams. Just not Aggy

Not only did we go to Omaha last year we one three games and were only a dam* infield songs away from playing for it all.

Txagslose.....period. wow a new member....who would've thought that. I guess that getting up at 5am to hit ur paper route has u a little cranky

haha...is that the best you can do?_Surely to hell after you quit crying like the little roachs aggy consist of you might try another come back.

What a gem... lmao

Last edited:
Good bounce back victory for A&M. TCU stuck with their starter a little too long when they have Ferrell in the pen.

This is where pitching depth matters. TCU has two starters remaining with a 1.70 and 2.39 ERA. TCU probably has their best arm, MLB wise, in Alex Young still available (#32 prospect in the country). Ferrell, Burnett, Guillory, Teakell and Trielgaff should all be available out of the pen. My god TCU has a ton of arms.

Not sure who A&M will start, probably Stubblefield since he's a lefty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT