ADVERTISEMENT

Texags and the chaos bomb of reality cometh

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Soooooooo this is my last post regarding all things marroon until football starts--- havingn ever been on the Texags site before saturday, after the disturbing phone call i received from my good friend regarding the bogus claims of a bonfire chant by TCU fans----- I went on today to see the rection and measure the temperature of aggy fans. Dude, they be crazy. A special kind of crazy.

http://texags.com/forums/8

Go ahead and read some of the insane posts on these threads. The TCU coach was blamed for stopping the game to have the ump check for pine tar on the pitcher. The NCAA was blamed for screwing aggy out of hosting a super regional. The TCU fans were blamed for being too annoying with their "Rick Flair" WOOOOOOOO! chants. Aggy blamed their coach--- their own coach-- they blame Hyman their AD for not swinging a big enough d!ck to get them a super regional. They say they were "too beat up after the rugged SEC schedule". WTF? There's one about the ump calling a different strike zone for aggy than they did for TCU--- 70% of the time..... not sure how to quantify that but---- ok.

Look, complaints should not sound like excuses. I think we all can agree that game was one of the most entertaining games anyone has seen in a while. Aggy, you just finished one of the top 4 seasons of baseball in the history of your program(modern times). You got beat. Nobody jobbed you. Your players showed up, played as hard as they could, and it didn't work out. Shrug your shoulders, throw congrats to the winner, and build on your once in a decade season. The only way to EARN the favor you seek, is to win year in and year out. To build a reputation. You didn't choke the game away, you simply got beat. No more, no less. Congrats againon one of the best seasons you've ever had and hopefully we will run into you in a regional or super regional in the future and continue stomping a mudhole in your a$$ per our history.

Obviously it's not in aggy's makeup to simply accept the fact that they got beat by the better team, congratulate them, show some class and move on. Instead, they make up a bunch of excuses and act like they're some kind of victim and were conspired against. Typical of those people. :rolleyes:

Obviously it's not in aggy's makeup to simply accept the fact that they got beat by the better team, congratulate them, show some class and move on. Instead, they make up a bunch of excuses and act like they're some kind of victim and were conspired against. Typical of those people. :rolleyes:

Yep. This defines aggy far more than any other fan base in college sports. No one ever beats aggy fair and square at anything. If poor aggy just got the treatment that their opponents get, they'd obviously rise to their rightful place far, far above everyone else. Instead, however, they're jobbed everytime they take the field or court. (The University is probably behind it a good deal of the time, since the NCAA secretly sits in Bellmont.) And, of course, the always "classless" opposing fans key the doors and knife the tires on all the aggy cars. Or they mock them with chants about the completely preventable life-wasting tragedy brought on entirely by their vile brainwashed, conformist, groupthink-rewarding culture.

Poor, poor aggy. So, so persecuted. So much injustice. Everything's just so unfair.

So no one on texags commented on how TCU could have and probably should have won the game in each of the ninth through fifteenth innings? In one the ags were actually saved by a sure base hit line drive bouncing off of their pitchers chest. TCU had a man in scoring position in every extra inning. And by the way that was a classic Aggie choke job by the third baseman, on the level of the entire Aggie defense letting Case McCoy run for 30 yards bouncing off tacklers like a pin ball to set up a game winning field goal.

No, it's probably because the tournament committee, the umpires, the TCU fans and coaches, Texas (somehow) and God himself conspired against the Aggies. Oh and by the way they were worn out by the grueling SEC schedule.

Last edited:
They never learned how to win. You'd think they would know how to lose. Basically, they fk up everything.

It's scary those people in that forum are mixed in and around the area of Austin, Houston and Dallas.

I'm glad we won, but the strike zone helped us out in the sixth and other innings. No doubt about it.

The baseball gods gave Aggie every opportunity to win that game. The strike zone, fans, their own coach are not to blame.

aggyz...

punchself01.gif

The strike zone was inconsistent throughout for both teams. I do like that aggy is posing as a Horned Frog to troll the UT boards. Good stuff.

Yeah, the umps strike zone was inconsistent in both directions. The ump also robbed TCU of a 1st and 2nd opportunity with nobody out in the 14th on a missed safe call, but hey "aggys got all the calls"

Reactions: Scholz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT