ADVERTISEMENT

Texas at 100 Big 12 titles

How many in football??

The list is right there, numbnuts.

And there youll see that the OU sport with the most is gymnastics, for the record. Even after you completely remove men's and women's swimming and diving, we're still 19 ahead of anyone else.

Damn it's good to be the King.

What's really mind boggling is seeing that one of our charter and current members has managed to win 4 conference championships in ALL men's and women's sports over the last 19 years. Wow.

How many in football??

Enough to round out the total to 100 even.... better question is why does Okie lite have more than blow u?

Nice attempt at derailing this thread though. Now go away and wonder why osu is more successful in sports in the big 12 than your sooners

This list is for postseason Big 12 titles only. We have 47 regular season championships, for 147 total Big 12 titles.

Reactions: TexExSpur
As of April the list looked like this.

UT 146
OU 66
BU 65
OSU 58
KU 32
ISU 18
TT 15
KSU 14
WVU 6
TCU 2

These numbers don't include all of the titles Texas won this weekend...

The list is right there, numbnuts.

And there youll see that the OU sport with the most is gymnastics, for the record. Even after you completely remove men's and women's swimming and diving, we're still 19 ahead of anyone else.

Damn it's good to be the King.

When are you going to honor our bet, loser?

How many in football??

How many in football does cheater u have, that weren't followed by probation. You guys celebrating a title, is like Mark McGwire celebrating his home run record. Just say you're a jealous punk, and keep it pushing. If you are not a jealous punk and you don't care, then why post. I'll tell you why you couldn't help yourself, it's because you're a jealous punk. Carry on cheater u fan, rep your dirt.

Actually its very impressive. Does this post mean that us Agggies can start getting credit for our track and womens basketball national championships? If no then thats fine, just asking

How many in football??
A) How many of your questionable football titles were so obviously wrong, the conference subsequesntly changed the rules (I count 2 - 2008 and 2012)?
B) How many of your overall titles are for gay sports such as Ace and Gary grappling and effeminate gymnastics?

Last edited:
These are only Big Twelve titles? I'm a little confused. If you look at the baseball category and go across that line, it only lists 10 different championships (Texas leads with 4). What happened to the other 10+ years of Big Twelve baseball? No post season champions in those years?

These are only Big Twelve titles? I'm a little confused. If you look at the baseball category and go across that line, it only lists 10 different championships (Texas leads with 4). What happened to the other 10+ years of Big Twelve baseball? No post season champions in those years?
They gone! Corn, Aggy, etc. packed their titles up and left.

Actually its very impressive. Does this post mean that us Agggies can start getting credit for our track and womens basketball national championships? If no then thats fine, just asking

Your 12 national titles are quite impressive lil bro.

You're obviously an Aggy puppet that has been around for a while with that knee knocking lefty as your signature...

I wonder if he's going to call out the two aggys that ran off and didn't honor their bets with me? The hilarious thing is that I bet it's him.

No that is gemba acting like the douchebag he has always been..... he needs to gtfo
Shouldn't I be flattered that he's bothered to make shit up about me? Ha!

It is funny though that he keeps it up, even though nobody ever believes him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT