ADVERTISEMENT

Texas baseball

Anyone else remember when these guys were bragging about their RPI? Then when that went away they went with leading the Big 12 stuff. LOL!

Anyone else remember when these guys were bragging about their RPI? Then when that went away they went with leading the Big 12 stuff. LOL!
Will Aggy even win the SEC? Or, will this simply be another all hat, no cattle type of year with a good winning record and zero to show for it?

Will Aggy even win the SEC? Or, will this simply be another all hat, no cattle type of year with a good winning record and zero to show for it?

Well, going by a&m's history, they've always been all hat and no cattle. Couple that with their fans predictably running their mouths before they've won anything. Rinse and repeat every year. aggy is a wannabe program. Always has been. Always will be.

Well, going by a&m's history, they've always been all hat and no cattle. Couple that with their fans predictably running their mouths before they've won anything. Rinse and repeat every year. aggy is a wannabe program. Always has been. Always will be.

Why are longhorns even talking noise about baseball? You guys are 500. Didn't yall learn your lesson in the baseball RPI thread?

Why are longhorns even talking noise about baseball? You guys are 500. Didn't yall learn your lesson in the baseball RPI thread?
When a season is all you have to hang your hat it, I can see why it get's you bent out of shape... 22-22 is inexcusable for Texas baseball... But, Aggy hasn't won anything yet, just a bunch of games. Titles give us a voice.

Why do aggys talk about any of the big 3 sports? Ever? You've never done a damn thing in any of them, lesser.

I thought you sent me to the pasture last night? Nice try?
It's complete trash talking loser aggys like you who make me happy you'll never see a major national championship from your school in your lifetime.

Ever thought about growing up, showing some class and acting like an adult?

Just do your job. We both know you have warned the posters about their choke comments and you continue to do nothing about it. You go after aggies on here when you know bomb is your biggest problem. You have a poster with an Innapropriate avatar and you do nothing about it.

Just do your job. We both know you have warned the posters about their choke comments and you continue to do nothing about it. You go after aggies on here when you know bomb is your biggest problem. You have a poster with an Innapropriate avatar and you do nothing about it.

Oh now you're telling me to do my job, lol. Tick tock, tick tock...

Looks like TexExSpur is due for a week ban like you did Scholz. Of course, you won't do anything about it.
Why should he when I'm combating lucid morons such as yourself. Go police Aggy Yell or Looch's site... I'm not arguing politics, I'm dealing with Aggy nonsense!

Looks like TexExSpur is due for a week ban like you did Scholz. Of course, you won't do anything about it.
There's an easy fix if you don't like the site, genius. Nobody here, and I mean NOBODY, has an ounce of respect for you anyway.

When a season is all you have to hang your hat it, I can see why it get's you bent out of shape... 22-22 is inexcusable for Texas baseball... But, Aggy hasn't won anything yet, just a bunch of games. Titles give us a voice.

That's why they are aggys. All they care about is being better than Texas in a given year, they don't care about actually winning titles.

That's why they are aggys. All they care about is being better than Texas in a given year, they don't care about actually winning titles.
They do care about titles but they realize it's not realistic and they have to aim a bit shorter than actual accomplishments.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Why are longhorns even talking noise about baseball?
Because we're one of the top five baseball programs in the country, because this is our message board, and because yanking aggie strings never gets old.

Best of luck in the post season, lilbro, you've still got a puncher's chance of making some noise.

Hook 'em

Arkansas and LSU put you in your place.
Patiently waiting to see if USCe and Ole Miss do the same as I predicted in the original RPI thread. I figured we would learn the most about Aggy in there final four series headed into SEC title hunt.

Neither should be an issue for a great team and there is no reason for Tennessee to make any noise!

Patiently waiting to see if USCe and Ole Miss do the same as I predicted in the original RPI thread. I figured we would learn the most about Aggy in there final four series headed into SEC title hunt.

Neither should be an issue for a great team and there is no reason for Tennessee to make any noise!

Don't let a little slump confuse on what is really going on. You're going to look silly when A&M comes out of it!

Don't let a little slump confuse on what is really going on. You're going to look silly when A&M comes out of it!
Slump? Nice extra inning mid week game lil bro. That bullpen is wearing down, I haven't miss spoke on the topic, yet. If they are clicking on all cylinders, they'll do more than win the final three series, they'll sweep. The knee knocking lefty wont be much help post SEC play if he cant go 7 plus. Team ERA is falling and teams that can work the pen will wear them out. Ole Miss is the biggest threat.

Y'all don't play either of the good teams in the EAST unless it happens in the SEC tournament...

Last edited:
Slump? Nice extra inning mid week game lil bro. That bullpen is wearing down, I haven't miss spoke on the topic, yet. If they are clicking on all cylinders, they'll do more than win the final three series, they'll sweep. The knee knocking lefty wont be much help post SEC play if he cant go 7 plus. Team ERA is falling and teams that can work the pen will wear them out. Ole Miss is the biggest threat.

Y'all don't play either of the good teams in the EAST unless it happens in the SEC tournament...

"The Big 12 is arguably one of if not the best Baseball conferences, your a fool if you think Texas RPI will take some massive hit throughout the season. Texas is also playing a much tougher schedule. Much!"

LOL

"I feel really good about Texas being in Omaha this year. "

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT