ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Ex Spieth wins US Open

Pretty much has the enti re world on a string right now.

But wait, aren't 21year old kids supposed to be hanging with a posse and getting drunk and doing money fingers and stupid tweets and hanging with LeBron and stuff?

He's a great Longhorn champion and ambassador for UT. He's really dialed in right now. Congrats, Spieth.

Spieth, Durant, J Charles. The best come out of Austin.

He's a great Longhorn champion and ambassador for UT. He's really dialed in right now. Congrats, Spieth.

I think we haven't yet fully grasped how big this is. He's the youngest player EVER to win a master's and us open. Ever. Let that sink in. He's barely old enough to buy a beer, and he's half way to a grand slam.

But what I love most about being a longhorn is our fan bases response. We've been so casual about it....... because we expect greatness. And when greatness is delivered, we golf clap, buy the beer, and don't need to run around chest bumping.

The best golfer in the world wears orange. Par for the course.

Reactions: Scholz
If Spieth took the last shot everybody would be talking about how clutch it was. I'm not going to recount all of the crazy swings of the leader board on the last three holes, but Jordan had a little more focus than everyone else. And this in a tournament where big time golfers were walking off the course laughing (or bitching) about how ridiculous the course was. Good for him. I hope people people (other than Longhorns and hard core golf fans) are taking notice of how special he is.

UT lit up the tower for Spieth. Hook'em, Jordan!

10411757_884224068290749_7232405739677140104_n.jpg

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
ADVERTISEMENT