ADVERTISEMENT

Texas to SEC - What to Expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachlikeapro

Dec 11, 2003
Each member of a pod plays annually plus one designated SEC school from the other 3 pods... Goal is to have balance and continue traditional rivalries.

1. Texas – Texas A&M – Vandy – South Carolina
2. Oklahoma – MSU – Auburn - Georgia
3. Arkansas – LSU – Alabama - Kentucky
4. Missouri – Ole Miss – Tennessee - Florida

1. LSU – Arkansas – Alabama - Kentucky
2. Texas A&M – Texas – Vandy – South Carolina
3. Ole Miss – Missouri – Tennessee - Florida
4. Mississippi State – Oklahoma – Auburn - Georgia

1. Alabama – Arkansas – LSU - Kentucky
2. Auburn – Oklahoma – MSU - Georgia
3. Tennessee – Missouri – Ole Miss - Florida
4. Vanderbilt – Texas – Texas A&M – South Carolina

1. Florida – Missouri – Ole Miss – Tennessee
2. Georgia – Oklahoma – MSU - Auburn
3. South Carolina – Texas – Texas A&M - Vandy
4. Kentucky – Arkansas – LSU - Alabama

Other SEC rotating games can be added to schedule (i.e. 8-game SEC schedule).

What match-ups could the Texas Longhorns expect in SEC play?

Texas A&M
Vandy
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Missouri

The pod system would match the two best teams in Atlanta.

Enjoy the little 12. Give them hell at Iowa State.

Enjoy being a troll douchebag piece of shit. You seem to be good at it... oh and by the way nobody cares what you think or have to say... go back to your SEC circle jerk... and fwiw - I HOPE you arent an aggy with a name like "coachlikeapro" seeing as how aggys are the definition of mediocrity and disappointment.

You guys run from competition in order to win the little 12. No one cares. It's a joke! Stay in your little sand box, and watch your decline into irrelevance with arrogance.

Awe!!!!!! Cupcake, Ya gotta be better than that weak sauce! What a bitch...

Last edited:
You'll finish the season fighting for last place in your division, and even if you take 30, we'll still end up ahead of you with recruits in February.

Just like old times, lilbro. Suck that.

Hook 'em

How's the recruiting Tex in the little 12? Sucks being you.

Easier for you to find a Texas Whore House than a Texas kid that wants to play in the little 12.

Poor little 12 Pee Wee Herman league.

Why is this guy coming on a UT site talking crap. Take your non winning, sheep humping, ice cream men wanna be to that wanna be site. It must be a terrible site if you continue to be here. If you come here, come here with respect of DADDY. If not, than go home and whine. Enough said

Aggys out of conference schedule is what? Arizona state(good team), Ball state(terrible), Nevada(terrible) and W. Carolina(who). Go home aggys. Daddy just gave you an order

What, expanding the Longhorns' brand outside the United States?

Damn, I sure you can find someone to play and beat in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf.

Camel racing may be a sport you bring back for the failing LHN.

Okay, enough trash-talk.

No, I'm not an A&M guy. But I do enjoy beating them. Since joining the SEC, they've never beaten us (O-3).

I respect the Texas Longhorns; great school.

If another round of re-alignment does take place, thinking Texas would be a great fit.

As a die-hard fan of college football, I would enjoy seeing my LSU Tigers battle the Texas Longhorns. Now that's a great match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT