ADVERTISEMENT

The OB Citizenship Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good one on the Rpongett episode.

What former player's sister defended her brother with some classic prose and what was her handle?

Originally posted by DropShot_7:
No, somebody saw Taylor Potts at a Chinese restaurant..of all places. And another poster was offended that he said "of all places." Said that it was a racially insensitive remark.

Holy sh*t, that's funny! Can't say I remember that. Very humorous.

Several other questions:

What uniform color did VY want to change to?
What newsletter does every OB member subscribe to?
What does TOS stand for?
What name for the defense has everyone unanimously agreed upon?
Which girl looks best eating an ice cream cone?
What's the proper procedures to follow pre and post sleeping with a prostitute?
Which news station did Ketch work at in a previous life?
What was Longhorn Bob's final act before disappearing?
Which recruit stated "holla" before committing? Which school did they commit to?
Which former LSU player had a Longhorn tattoo?
What recruiting class is regarded by many to be the best class Mack has ever assembled?
Which poster is renowned for breaking down football games?
Which poster is renowned for breaking down basketball games?
Which poster is renowned for their tailgating extravaganzas?
Who knows the most about televisions/electronics?

I found my answer:

Torbush

Synonymous with "wow", a term used by Texas Aggie faithful to express disbelief of coaching decisions or situations generally considered dumb;

Originally posted by msuhorn:
Hey, good one on the Rpongett episode.

What former player's sister defended her brother with some classic prose and what was her handle?
That was Ramonce Taylor's sister, but I don't recall her handle.

Pongetti did his trick with some sort of scripting magic.
laugh.gif

Here's another:

Who claimed his sister was a Chaps girl, then changed it to he knew a Chaps girl, then changed to the Chaps girl is friends with his cousin's sister; he was riding a white horse and his shining armor was in full view.
tongue.gif

Who provided the best Rick Roll EVER using a cleverly worded fake article?
What was that article about?

That was a legendary post that I do believe began to actually gain momentum from the AP.
This post was edited on 10/19 10:56 PM by clayshall

What did rpongett do to every poster on this board and how?

I know what he did but would like to know how.

Same here. That stands out as the all-time-best prank
This post was edited on 10/19 10:59 PM by UTmathqueen

I thought idoit and allsome were from the early hornfans days. Some of the saying here stem from those early days.

Originally posted by TPHboots1:
I thought idoit and allsome were from the early hornfans days. Some of the saying here stem from those early days.

You are correct.

Another:

What was www.Austin360.com and how does it fit in with today's www.Orangebloods.com?

How many handles has kelldrew had?
laugh.gif
(I kid!)

This is going to be a pretty lengthy test once we get through!
3dgrin.gif

This post was edited on 10/19 11:53 PM by joeywa

Originally posted by blaeux35:
what poster wanted to open up a sword shop?
The all time best thread on this board. Kid told me I didn't know anything about business and respectfully disagreed with my recommendations. This, after admitting he lived at home with his parents, hosted sword parties in their garage, had rented retail space he couldn't affort, and lost his GF b/c she thought dressing up in costume and going to sword shows was lame.
laugh.gif

I generally make a point to be respectful of all posters, but if that thread was a car wreck, the entire board was rubber necking that day/night.

Which Mod stated before the 2008 football season that we were in for a long season with John Chiles on the bench? That without Chiles we had no playmakers and Colt McCoy could not take this team on his shoulders and win?

Originally posted by clayshall:

That was a legendary post that I do believe began to actually gain momentum from the AP.

lol that was ALLSOME, it even made its way over to a TCU board and several newspapers

100%. I would have added a few others:

1. Where did "LSU Holla!" come from?
2. Who authored the line "I'm stunned, I'm pissed, it's Mack Brown"?

Originally posted by HookemFanatic:
Originally posted by DropShot_7:
No, somebody saw Taylor Potts at a Chinese restaurant..of all places. And another poster was offended that he said "of all places." Said that it was a racially insensitive remark.

Holy sh*t, that's funny! Can't say I remember that. Very humorous.

I believe it was Sherrod Harris they saw, not Taylor Potts.

Damn, I only got six right but two more partially correct...and I'm on this site every day three times a day, regardless of timezone!

Awesome! The sad/awesome thing is that I knew everyone of them without thinking for more than a second!

Originally posted by EmiratesHorn:

100&

and

What is the subject line of the most read posts by utx?

What recruit is associated with the word "Holla"?

What Texas game prediction did Ketch have to eat the most crow on?

Excellent. But to show my own lack of patriotism, is the answer to the third subjective or uniformly acknowledged as fact?

The third one is, admittedly, a bit nuanced or subjective, but Ketch went way over the top with a pregame article and every single word turned out wrong for him and the Texas team.

This board did not call him on it too much, of course, so it may not be well known unless one cruises other boards.
This post was edited on 10/19 10:26 PM by msuhorn

This is why I still avoid the staff prediction threads to this day.

"Of all places" was started I think by bgood2texas, and I could've sworn it was Chris Simms at a Chinese restaurant.

Originally posted by Darknicrofia:
Originally posted by clayshall:

lol that was ALLSOME, it even made its way over to a TCU board and several newspapers
damn i wanna know the article!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT