ADVERTISEMENT

The OB community lost a key member today (RIP Hornya)

Re: OT: Hornya

Wow I can't believe this. Ken was always great to me and I will definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by mortgagehorn:

Prayers sent -

Before college football went to "Summer Workouts" with all the players staying in Austin for the summer Ken was instrumental in getting the Houston area kids summer jobs, and not the Big Red Motors kind either.

He is also a past presidnet of the Houston Longhorn Club.

The man is a good Longhorn and supporter of The University!
I didn't know who he was until this post and now I know exactly who he is. I can't say I know him well but every time I saw him he knew me from the Longhorn Club and would say hello and talk for a couple of minutes like we were long lost friends.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers his way.

Prayers to him and his family....hoping for a speedy recovery....

That's terrible news. Prayers to Ken and his family.

Wow. Hornya's been on the board since I started. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I absolutely hate to hear that...Prayers sent.

Strange, I was just thinking last week that he hadn't posted in a while, and now this news. Prayers sent.

Wow. He is one of those who has been around here forever. Always talked good about East Texas.

A prayer sent.

Originally posted by Suchomel:
Man, this hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Very upsetting.
Me too. Just horrible news.

Ken is a great guy! Sad to hear he is suffering.
Thoughts and prayers to he and his family!

Please, keep us updated on his status.

Originally posted by utss06:
I'm not sure how many people know Hornya beyond the board, but he suffered a massive stroke on Saturday night. I don't have many details, but was told that the outcome does not look favorable. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Oh my goodness. He is one of our best here. A good man indeed. I pray he can recover from this.

Dude has been one of our best posters for years.

Prayers sent!

Re: OT: Hornya (Update)

Originally posted by utss06:

UPDATE: It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Ken passed away at 12:35. Send prayers for his family in their time of need.
Prayers for his family.

ADVERTISEMENT