ADVERTISEMENT

The OB community lost a key member today (RIP Hornya)

Re: OT: Hornya (Update)

Prayers to Ken's family. This is tough.

Prayers for the family and loved ones. He will be missed.

Rest in peace Hornya. May the family find consolation and healing in this time of loss and grief.

Originally posted by utss06:

UPDATE: It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Ken passed away at 12:35. Send prayers for his family in their time of need.

I'm not sure how many people know Hornya beyond the board, but he suffered a massive stroke on Saturday night. I don't have many details, but was told that the outcome does not look favorable. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
This post was edited on 7/2 12:43 PM by utss06
DAMN...
Hug your Wife, Kids and Friends...Tell them how much they mean to you everyday...This came out of nowhere...now he's gone...72 hours ago...he was walking...You can never say how much they mean to you after they are gone

RIP Ken!!

Reactions: duqu

From utss06 original post, in case some have missed it:

"UPDATE: It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Ken passed away at 12:35. Send prayers for his family in their time of need."

On behalf of the entire Orangebloods family, I'd personally like to send our condolences to Ken's entire family. A lot of us considered him a personal friend. This is a sad, sad day for the Orangebloods community.

RIP...sounds like a great person...wish i had the opportunity to meet him. prayers for the family.

Re: OT: Hornya

Really hate to hear this. One of the good guys is gone.

Originally posted by utss06:

UPDATE: It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Ken passed away at 12:35. Send prayers for his family in their time of need.

I'm not sure how many people know Hornya beyond the board, but he suffered a massive stroke on Saturday night. I don't have many details, but was told that the outcome does not look favorable. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
This post was edited on 7/2 12:43 PM by utss06
Prayers going up for him and family.

Prayers and blessing to the family. God Bless him.

Oh my, how horrible. Prayers to the family and friends.

ADVERTISEMENT