ADVERTISEMENT

The Orangebloods Thesaurus

Top frat was started by a poster that claimed he was in a top frat, had just tried sushi for the first time (referring to sleeping with an asian girl), had a business deal go through, and was celebrating with some Johnny Walker...he had to have been trolling but it was great

Scadaman was the first thread I posted in after 2 years of trolling. Good times

Did someone say blue drink? (circa 2006)
ketchandthebluedrink.jpg
God bless RayG

Originally posted by Brink.:
Did someone say blue drink? (circa 2006)
ec
God bless RayG
I'm getting on my diet and getting back to that before I turn 40.

BTW, that night with the blue drink and RayG was one of the wildest nights of my life.

Originally posted by MDHornfan:

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Originally posted by Choice Cuts:
Whatever happened to BigDD?
I remember the other incident when he posted pictures from Texas/Ou game and he had worn a red douche Ed Hardy shirt.
He posted the other day in the Seth Green thread. married with kids.
Dear Ketch,

F*** You

-Paul

Needs to be added, but Ketch will have to give the background - I don't remember all of it.
chuck_norris_approves.gif

BTW, that night with the blue drink and RayG was one of the wildest nights of my life.
Was that the station parking lot night?

There were several rounds of Four Horsemen and Goldschlager celebrating the sweet 16 victory over WV. I believe that was also the night Jason had to leave because of the wife getting locked out of the house or something like that.

"Craig James Killed Five Hookers - Posters on Orangebloods, frequently of the older generation, will make references to Craig James' shady past at SMU by proliferating the urban myth that James murdered five prostitutes while attending college. "

This is not an urban myth but truth. I know where at least two of the bodies are buried.

BBQ'ing vs. Grilling

I think you f'd this one up.

BBQ is a noun. The verb for making it is smoking. You smoke brisket, sausage, chicken, etc.. You dont BBQ it. It is BBQ when you're done.

i thought mind bottling originated with blades of glory?

Wow. Great list. 2nd the need to add Longhorn Bob and the bus as well as wb3032. Speaking of wb, haven't seen him in awhile. Sand truck?

Originally posted by MustGoFaster:
MeJohn and TV Dinners?
Alright, it's been a few hours now and still no mejohn/tv dinner? What gives? Possibly the greatest story in OB history

MeJohn and TV Dinners?
Alright, it's been a few hours now and still no mejohn/tv dinner? What gives? Possibly the greatest story in OB history
LOL I'm sorry I don't know it - tell/remind me what happened and I will add it on.

Originally posted by Alex Dunlap:

MeJohn and TV Dinners?
LOL I'm sorry I don't know it - tell/remind me what happened and I will add it on.
I'm sure someone has a more detailed explanation than I.

mejohn, who at the time was an unknown quantity came on here pumping Marcus Johnson as a great player that UT should offer. Several thread were created including the infamous 'let's have a serious discussion about Marcus Johnson' thread (you'll see 'let's have a serious discussion' comments from time to time). mejohn's relation to Marcus changed month to month. First a family friend, then a cousin eventually an uncle until we found out he's Marcus father. An incredibly large amount of posters ripped him for his posts (and posting style if we're being honest) including Ketch at some point saying that Marcus was a TV dinner and Texas recruited steak dinners (or something along those lines).

Originally posted by Brink.:
Was that the station parking lot night?

There were several rounds of Four Horsemen and Goldschlager celebrating the sweet 16 victory over WV. I believe that was also the night Jason had to leave because of the wife getting locked out of the house or something like that.
bingo. lots of girls that night too, including one that Alex met and confused with Heather out i front of One-Two-One,

Fantastically done, Alex.

But I'm surprised no one's brought up temp-bans (vs. perma-bans) - "I survived the Battle of Bali"; "He's back from his vacation in Bali", etc. Is Bali the accepted word for such episodes, or there is a more long-standing alternative? Related: Banhammer.

I agree that the MeJohn reference with "can we have a serious discussion" needs to be added.

And isn't Chris Jesse Mack's step son, not his son in law?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

"The definition of "Top Frat" is incomplete as it originally referred to an OP who went by "Top Frat" and who (according to himself) was perhaps the leading frat Romeo of all time, having "had many fine sorority girls". Consequently, when there is a reference to another OP who makes similar claims, we reach out to "Top Frat" for his commentary and expertise. Oddly, he quit showing up a long time ago. Not sure if he dropped off or inexplicably changed his handle."

TOP FRAT.........you can't fool me, Ketch. That was you. Back in the day.
clown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by PushFade:
I agree that the MeJohn reference with "can we have a serious discussion" needs to be added.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
a. man, I don't even remember saying that in the discussion.

b. Yes.

I need some explanation of the mackryan reference....been confusing me for years with him popping up in photos. His ghost was popping up in the photos of the orangeblood crew that road tripped to Ole Miss game a few years back.

b. Yes.
You definitely made the TV dinner reference. Of course, at the time 99% of the board agreed which only makes the legend of mejohn and Marcus that much greater. One of the best stories on OB IMO and the better Mar

b. Yes.
You definitely made the TV dinner reference and at the time 99% of the board agreed with you which only makes the legend of mejohn and Marcus that much better. One of the best stories on OB IMO.

Bali
Girls Romancing Each Other - Jamarkus McFarland and Thayer Evans
Hornbacker's letter to Taylor

ADVERTISEMENT