ADVERTISEMENT

"The Thrill"!

I think that's a win/win for both Kenny and TCU. Kid is talented and could be a very good addition and replacement for Boykins

I hope he has better leadership at TCU and gets on the right path. TCC was to get grades up...

Being closer to his family should help IMO.
Should....TCU has had their share of issues keeping players in their Lane. He's had the wake up call, time to get to work. I'm not the least bit worried about facing him.

Should....TCU has had their share of issues keeping players in their Lane. He's had the wake up call, time to get to work.

I agree, hopefully having his dad right around the corner can keep his head straight. Kenny has talent and I'd like to see him be successful.

Hill has been stuck on stupid since he left Southlake. I hope for the best for him and would like to see him reach his potential.

FBH...from the title I thought this was going to be about B.B. King's passing. R.I.P Riley
th

Can you imagine if Kenny Hill sends Strong packing with a 7-5 record at the end of the 2016 season? What A Thrill!

Can u imagine what it feels like to see your team win it all..... oh wait no you cant... now go back to the kiddies table and let the grown ups talk.

Can you imagine if Kenny Hill sends Strong packing with a 7-5 record at the end of the 2016 season? What A Thrill!

1) Keep dreaming

2) You have to root for others to beat us, since you haven't in a long time. AND you are afraid of playing us. And you aren't winning anything of substance yourselves. The whole point of leaving BigXII was to get out of daddys shadow and stop rooting against us (since UT losing to others = your biggest wins). And yet here you are still........now choosing to live in daddys shadow.

ADVERTISEMENT