ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should be fired!

How do you misspell prestigious?

Yes you are getting more and more ridiculous.

MM do you see why I talked to him the way I did the other day??? He is an aggy POS. He is not funny, smart, cute, in any way shape or form. He is a moron who thinks he is fooling someone.

aggys suck

Yes you are getting more and more ridiculous.

MM do you see why I talked to him the way I did the other day??? He is an aggy POS. He is not funny, smart, cute, in any way shape or form. He is a moron who thinks he is fooling someone.

aggys suck

I noticed MM gave you a warning for your constant attacks. Why do you keep doing it?

I bet I could find this on almost every longhorn board I read. Why do I have to be a troll for wanting someone fired for another bad typo?

Thanks aggy troll. Do you have a life at all? I'm just reporting you after every post, you will be banned before long.

You make me laugh. You ask if I have a life while you say you're reporting all my posts. Do all horns a favor and stop your aggy rants.

I noticed MM gave you a warning for your constant attacks. Why do you keep doing it?

I bet I could find this on almost every longhorn board I read. Why do I have to be a troll for wanting someone fired for another bad typo?

You aren't fooling anyone aggy troll.

In normal aggy troll style all you do is post news that's negative towards Texas. Hell, you made up news about Clarington. You will be banned soon like all the other pathetic trolls.

You are an aggy P....O....S! aggy go to your sheep and do not come back.

The misspelled word. The first website I went to is talking about the offer letter. Should I continue?
It must suck to hate Texas more than you like aggy. You are so butthurt that Texas is just your superior in every facet of existence that you cannot stay away.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
You aren't fooling anyone aggy troll.

In normal aggy troll style all you do is post news that's negative towards Texas. Hell, you made up news about Clarington. You will be banned soon like all the other pathetic trolls.

Yeah, you tell him utterus! Imagine, just posting negative items about other schools cause there's NOTHING positive to post about his own favorite school. You are right, only lowlife trolls do that!

Yeah, you tell him utterus! Imagine, just posting negative items about other schools cause there's NOTHING positive to post about his own favorite school. You are right, only lowlife trolls do that!

I'm amazed how far I'm in your head. It's embarrassing really. I post on Longhorn boards, not aggy boards. Now run along and go play with some milkmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT