ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Gift (2-10)

NativeTex

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2004
Misery might love company, but so does joy. And joy throws way better parties!
~~~~~ Billy Ivey

I've been in such a funk lately that I've thought of changing my name to Dory. Looking back over the last few so-called "Gifts," my mood has encroached on the joy I find here at TG early every morning. Well, enough! Our task today is to think of someone or something that brings you joy, makes you smile or laugh, or at least brings you contentment.

Proverbs says that "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit DRIES UP THE BONES." Yeah, count me out on that bones deal. Laughter fills a room better and quicker than sunshine. When we laugh, especially with others, gratitude comes more easily, companionship and love thrive, praise is sincere. Laughter brings joy that has no price. It celebrates the moment we're in right now, a gift we must share. To celebrate the Gift of Life from God His Ownself, let's find joy in the funny, the silly, the ridiculous, and grab a moment to let out a cheerful laugh.

TODAY.

Wishing you all the Blessings of Joy.
NT
Prov 17:22
Dedicated to Allen Jones, who knew how to laugh, even at the most unlikely times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News