ADVERTISEMENT

TX A&M recruiting

Not sure if it matters.......but this is a TEXAS board......to make it simple.....who cares what aTm is doing.....at anything

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Not sure if it matters.......but this is a TEXAS board......to make it simple.....who cares what aTm is doing.....at anything

I think I can read enough to tell this is a Texas board. I was clearly showing how the shift of recruits from the glitz and glamor of A&M has declined based on no show on the field. Texas will benefit in the next 2 years.

I think I can read enough to tell this is a Texas board. I was clearly showing how the shift of recruits from the glitz and glamor of A&M has declined based on no show on the field. Texas will benefit in the next 2 years.

What do you think will happen when the glitz and glamour of a new coach wears off at Texas? That new shine is almost gone after 6-7.

What will happen when that "glitz and glamour" is gone with that 1939 championship is gone.......that shine will never happen again.......dumbass

Reactions: Tower Garden
What do you think will happen when the glitz and glamour of a new coach wears off at Texas? That new shine is almost gone after 6-7.

Is it really? Could have swore we just had one of the best classes in the country after last year....... maybe reality exists on different planes for aggys and the rest of the world....

Now just go away before u say more stupid trash.

Is it really? Could have swore we just had one of the best classes in the country after last year....... maybe reality exists on different planes for aggys and the rest of the world....

Now just go away before u say more stupid trash.

Strong got one little bump for being a new coach at Texas. If he follows his 6-7 with another six or seven win season the recruits will take notice. Are you stupid or something? I mean, how many recruits has Texas misses on this year already?

Yes Aggies are stupid. They cherish their Heisman trophy winner, who is an embarrassment to the school and have Faith in Chubby Chavis to bail Sumlin out this year.

Yes Aggies are stupid. They cherish their Heisman trophy winner, who is an embarrassment to the school and have Faith in Chubby Chavis to bail Sumlin out this year.

Strong just took an 8-5 team to 6-7. If that wasn't embarassing enough, the poor guy doesn't know his qbs name and his staff has no idea who the offensive coordinator is. Things are so bad in Austin that they have opened up ticket sales to groups of 20 or more. LOL!!!

Feel bad for you "aggsynotsomuchgreatness" you just made up another handle to post and you will be banned very soon

If I had a nickel for every outrageous bomb prediction, I could eat a nice juicy steak each night!

59 yards.

AggieEric78 said: ↑"If I had a nickel for every outrageous bomb prediction, I could eat a nice juicy cock each night!59 yards."

This is interesting.....

Congratulations "aggsyeric"......you aggsy always find a way to own yourself.....Dumbass

AggieEric78 said: ↑"If I had a nickel for every outrageous bomb prediction, I could eat a nice juicy cock each night!59 yards."

This is interesting.....

Congratulations "aggsyeric"......you aggsy always find a way to own yourself.....Dumbass
How does RoboCock replacing steak with juicy cock make Aggie Eric a dumbass? He is not the one with juicy cock on his mind.

Yep. The pathetic child is just dusting off his many previously-banned screennames that were unbanned with the software change.

Maybe, maybe not.

I have seen multiple posts on multiple sites telling people to go back now that the names are unbanned. It's sad really.....

Just because something ought to be doesn't mean it is.....If you think aggys are embarasssed by Manziel, you are mistaken....They pray to him every night. Anyone else OUGHT to be embarasssed, not aggy.

Maybe, maybe not.

I have seen multiple posts on multiple sites telling people to go back now that the names are unbanned. It's sad really.....

Yes, it is sad and childish how some people act on message boards. I've been taking care of returning posters who were previously banned.

Yes, it is sad and childish how some people act on message boards. I've been taking care of returning posters who were previously banned.
You mean like telling visitors to their board to STFU and GTFO? Oh wait....that's okay since it is toward an Aggie. ;)

At least he hasn't put me on ignore like some of the delicate little flowers....

You mean like telling visitors to their board to STFU and GTFO? Oh wait....that's okay since it is toward an Aggie. ;)

At least he hasn't put me on ignore like some of the delicate little flowers....
Do you provide value to the board with your infinite wisdom or do you simply muddy up topics when you join in? There are very few rational Ags on this board....

Do you provide value to the board with your infinite wisdom or do you simply muddy up topics when you join in? There are very few rational Ags on this board....
I used to try. Then when I realized that rational horns and ags on this board get caught up in the crossfire when a troll poster runs over another troll's foot with his bike and all hell breaks loose.

So now I stay out of actual discussions and throw a molitov cocktail once in a while. Usually just an observation....rarely inflammatory.

I used to try. Then when I realized that rational horns and ags on this board get caught up in the crossfire when a troll poster runs over another troll's foot with his bike and all hell breaks loose.

So now I stay out of actual discussions and throw a molitov cocktail once in a while. Usually just an observation....rarely inflammatory.
I'll keep an eye out for comic relief.

Reactions: oldschoolcat
Seriously what is it with the influx of butt hurt ags, mods do something, it's getting harder to ignore these levels of stupidity.

Arrests, decline in draft picks, Johnny shine wearing off, Sumlin on the hot seat, water is wet.

Reactions: MB-HORNS
Haven't won anything in quarter of a century, haven't won a national title since 1939, have a horrible record against us, your golden age is quickly coming to an end, your coach is getting exposed more and more every season.

Basically your 20 minute of fame you get every 25 years or so are at an end.

Yet you Ags come to this board and beat your chest like you are some kind of powerhouse. I can tolerate a Bama fan talking smack, but you guys...come on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT