ADVERTISEMENT

TX A&M recruiting

It makes perfect sense that a Texas fan with that username would say that.
I prefer you guys cheerleaders, but hey it's 2015 - let him prefer what he wants.
In all seriousness, make as much fun of those guys as you want. I won't/can't defend them. It is impossible.

Based on what exactly? And self importance doesn't count.
I doubt half the country knows Baylor is even in Texas. I don't think you even believe half the stuff you say. Check out the TV ratings for our games the last 3 years. Compare to TCU'S ratings, Baylor's, or yours.

I doubt half the country knows Baylor is even in Texas. I don't think you even believe half the stuff you say. Check out the TV ratings for our games the last 3 years. Compare to TCU'S ratings, Baylor's, or yours.
Laughable. Baylor is now referred to as "Oregon of the South" nationally. They are a better program than you and everyone was talking about them and the 4-team playoff just last year in the inaugural playoff. Look in the mirror concerning ridiculous statements, mm.

Ride those $EC$EC$EC ratings all you want but your school is middle of the road. You know it. We know it. Always has been, always will be. Keep in mind all 3 of the following schools won their single, solitary national football titles in the 1930s: a&m, TCU, SMU. Those are your peers. So don't talk about gravitas on the national stage. You have none.

Laughable. Baylor is now referred to as "Oregon of the South" nationally. They are a better program than you and everyone was talking about them and the 4-team playoff just last year in the inaugural playoff. Look in the mirror concerning ridiculous statements, mm.

Ride those $EC$EC$EC ratings all you want but your school is middle of the road. You know it. We know it. Always has been, always will be. Keep in mind all 3 of the following schools won their single, solitary national football titles in the 1930s: a&m, TCU, SMU. Those are your peers. So don't talk about gravitas on the national stage. You have none.
Why didn't the Oregon of the South make the playoffs? Who called them that? I don't get the LHN, so I miss a lot of the Oregon of the South comments. What do they call TCU? The Purple Oregon of Ft. Worth?

Why didn't the Oregon of the South make the playoffs? Who called them that? I don't get the LHN, so I miss a lot of the Oregon of the South comments. What do they call TCU? The Purple Oregon of Ft. Worth?
My god Scholz. Are you riding Baylor and TCU'S coattails? Never thought I'd live long enough to see someone hang their reputation on the Oregon of the South and the other Oregon of the South.

Why didn't the Oregon of the South make the playoffs?
Our dumb tiebreaker rules which have been fixed.

Who called them that? I don't get the LHN, so I miss a lot of the Oregon of the South comments. What do they call TCU? The Purple Oregon of Ft. Worth?
The national press called them that. Try reading something sometime. Or at least watching college football broadcasts if you're going speak on the topic.

They call TCU better than a&m as well btw. That's what they call them.

My god Scholz. Are you riding Baylor and TCU'S coattails? Never thought I'd live long enough to see someone hang their reputation on the Oregon of the South and the other Oregon of the South.
No, just pointing out that your comment that aggy would get more benefit of the doubt as a 1-loss team was baseless. Try to keep up.

LMAo you just said that Baylor is known as the Oregon of the south, a guy may have said that but they are hardly lnown as that. Come on Scholzie you're jumping the shark

Except, TCU can play some defense and has accomplished more in the modern era than aggy.

Good on them! I'm ready for Texas to bounce back!!!

LMAo you just said that Baylor is known as the Oregon of the south, a guy may have said that but they are hardly lnown as that. Come on Scholzie you're jumping the shark
Just because you're ignorant of the phrase doesn't make it untrue. But given your posting style, it's probably just more dishonesty from you, pooch.

No, just pointing out that your comment that aggy would get more benefit of the doubt as a 1-loss team was baseless. Try to keep up.
Any 12-1 SEC team would be in the playoff, unless they lost big in the conference championship game. Would you disagree?

Any 12-1 SEC team would be in the playoff, unless they lost big in the conference championship game. Would you disagree?
Why are you sucking off the conference all of sudden? Is it because you can't deny aggy wouldn't get more benefit of the doubt than TCU or Baylor, which is what we were talking about?

TCU has accomplished more than aggy. That's another fact you're probably going to not admit. Because you don't like facts. Because you're dishonest.

They won a Rose Bowl, by rolling through a sh!tty schedule, it does not impress me. I thought you guys only measured success by championships? Have they won the Big 12 yet or for the convienence of your argument are you going to backtrack on what you said just a few post ago and claim they won it last year?

They won a Rose Bowl, by rolling through a sh!tty schedule, it does not impress me. I thought you guys only measured success by championships? Have they won the Big 12 yet or for the convienence of your argument are you going to backtrack on what you said just a few post ago and claim they won it last year?
A BCS bowl win rates. I understand your confusion though. You're a do nothing aggy.

No, Baylor was the rightful champ last year. That doesn't mean TCU hasn't done more than your team, dimwit. They're not mutually exclusive, dolt.

Technically they did win it last year as we had co champions..... remember all the talk about it? I mean u apparently spend a lot of time worrying about what happens in this conference. And regardless of the schedule they were forced to play to make a BCS bowl - they actually beat a decent Wisconsin team and wound up ranked top 5 i believe..... so tocu has done more than aggy did in the Big 12..... HELL they donkey stomped the sec team they played last year too and were in contention for the playoffs to play for a national championship.... something else aggy hasn't sniffed..

See facts are fun....unless ur an aggy

Reactions: Scholz
Why are you sucking off the conference all of sudden? Is it because you can't deny aggy wouldn't get more benefit of the doubt than TCU or Baylor, which is what we were talking about?
I am saying if we had gone 12-1 last year, next year, or anytime in the foreseeable future, we would have been in the playoff. Do you disgree?

By the way, I was ignorant of the fact that national commentators were calling Baylor the Oregon of the South. Was it a single guy?

It's called google. Took my about 5 seconds dishonest and/or ignorant and incapable aggys. It's a common, nationally known phrase concerning Baylor's appearance as well as play. Keep up the "nobody knows about Baylor" BS though. Makes you look honest and smart, MM.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-baylor-football-uniforms-video-2013-5

We were talking about an 11-1 record and if aggy would get more security over a playoff berth than TCU or Baylor. Again, try to keep up if you can.

Oregon of the South - Palace on the Brazos

University Interscholastic League Executive Director Charles Breithaupt declared Houston the “front-runner” for hosting the Texas high school state championships on Sunday.

Speaking at the Associated Press Sports Editors regional meeting in Austin, he commented on the positive attributes of NRG stadium.

Baylor University offered McLane Stadium as an option, but Breithaupt politely declined. The stadium’s 45,000 capacity didn’t match up to what is needed to host the games. The Allen vs. Cypress Ranch game drew more than 52,000 fans to AT&T Stadium last year.

The UIL requires a site to have an indoor facility, artificial turf and four locker rooms in addition to an appropriate capacity.

It's called google. Took my about 5 seconds dishonest and/or ignorant and incapable aggys. It's a common, nationally known phrase concerning Baylor's appearance as well as play. Keep up the "nobody knows about Baylor" BS though. Makes you look honest and smart, MM.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-baylor-football-uniforms-video-2013-5

We were talking about an 11-1 record and if aggy would get more security over a playoff berth than TCU or Baylor. Again, try to keep up if you can.

I didn't realize you were talking about uniforms. My bad.

A BCS bowl win rates. I understand your confusion though. You're a do nothing aggy.

No, Baylor was the rightful champ last year. That doesn't mean TCU hasn't done more than your team, dimwit. They're not mutually exclusive, dolt.

You value them more than I do, the BCS was so great they got rid of it and proved that the history of college football is a complete sham (yes including our NC 70 years ago). Winning playoff games will be all that matters. Since joining the Big 12 TCU has gon 7-6, 4-8 and an impressive 12-1. We have won 28 games since changing conferences and gone 3-0 in bowl games with 2 of those wins coming over Big 12 teams. TCU has won 23 games and won 1 bowl game smashing an SEC team. We're more successful.

None of what you said makes them less accomplished than Aggy and they destroyed that Ole Miss team in the New Years six to go with that Rose Bowl win. Things Aggy hasn't done. They also have just as many legit National Titles.

You value them more than I do, the BCS was so great they got rid of it and proved that the history of college football is a complete sham (yes including our NC 70 years ago). Winning playoff games will be all that matters. Since joining the Big 12 TCU has gon 7-6, 4-8 and an impressive 12-1. We have won 28 games since changing conferences and gone 3-0 in bowl games with 2 of those wins coming over Big 12 teams. TCU has won 23 games and won 1 bowl game smashing an SEC team. We're more successful.

28 games, going 13-11 in SEC play...... More successful? Zero Objectivity as we have been telling you, ZERO!

TCU's 2014 season trumps Aggy 2012 and that is the Aggy's best in 20 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
28 games, going 13-11 in SEC play...... More successful? Zero Objectivity as we have been telling you, ZERO!

Yeah and they went sub 500 in the big 12 for 2 years and missed a bowl game...who's being objective?

None of what you said makes them less accomplished than Aggy and they destroyed that Ole Miss team in the New Years six to go with that Rose Bowl win. Things Aggy hasn't done. They also have just as many legit National Titles.

We smashed OU, does that make you feel better?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT