ADVERTISEMENT

Used To Be

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
The stands was full at OW game every year, now its not even 1/3 full.. maybe this has something to do with what? Losing a lot? Fans loves a winner? Fans only want to take part when we winning?, maybe that's part of the problem is that these young men come out thinking they gonna get a Game- Time thing, if people don't care to come why should they care to play? I looked at the OHS Spring game pics and it looked like a full game in the Shoe...I guess you say cause they be winning right? The fans have changed from the old days I tell ya! About as much spirit in the stands as a horse race with a one-legged jocky... I just know nd feel like South Bends gonna be a Heart breaker..I hope not but, it don't look good...I keep looking back about how we got here to this point and let ourselves go to hell like this..maybe you can figure it out...I am sure Strong is trying to...

Hook'em

Lack of fan support at the OW game is going to help cause the ND heartbreak? I don't have an answer for the decrease in OW game attendance, but this team shouldnt be leaning on the fans support to help them win @ ND.

ADVERTISEMENT