ADVERTISEMENT

UT vs OSU Memes

WRLHookem

Feb 3, 2015
So my boss is a huge OSU alumnus. I usually don’t run into too many crazy OSU fans, but he’s crazy about his pokes. So he drew first blood today and sent me this:

I responded back with:

I need some good material for the week. Fire away.

For all the experienced players they lost before the season (QB wound up in the SEC, not sure how much Sanders played) he did a pretty good job other than a couple of disasters. S. Ala and UCF. But got his guys up for KState, KU and OU. And came back against Houston and BYU. But D is not very impressive. Ewers should have a field day.

hERE'S THE DEAL, I almost had a stroke Saturday watching BYU gift the game to OSU. I fell asleep at halftime and woke up to the 2nd overtime of that game, going WTF?

hERE'S THE DEAL, I almost had a stroke Saturday watching BYU gift the game to OSU. I fell asleep at halftime and woke up to the 2nd overtime of that game, going WTF?
I too thought it was done but Gundy finds another miraculous comeback.

I can't see any scenario where we don't win this game by at least a couple of scores. This is a great matchup for us. The thing they do well on offense is run the ball. The thing we do best on defense is stop the run. Their defense is also not very good.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I can't see any scenario where we don't win this game by at least a couple of scores. This is a great matchup for us. The thing they do well on offense is run the ball. The thing we do best on defense is stop the run. Their defense is also not very good.
Chris Simms is not our QB. We’re good.

For all the experienced players they lost before the season (QB wound up in the SEC, not sure how much Sanders played) he did a pretty good job other than a couple of disasters. S. Ala and UCF. But got his guys up for KState, KU and OU. And came back against Houston and BYU. But D is not very impressive. Ewers should have a field day.
He might but he didn't look good last year against the Cowboys and he's been somewhat marginal in the last few games, Tech being the exception.

Its kind of an interesting game from the perspective that UT has had a number of games where they've shot out to big 1st quarter and halftime leads only to be reeled back into a tight game by the end. OSU has given up a number of double digit early leads and been fortunate enough to reel them back in and find ways to win.

Reactions: 77cowboy
What makes games interesting for me is the backstory. When Texas announced they were leaving for the SEC. The other Big XII teams wanted revenge and everybody except Kansas State beat us at least once. But in the end the longhorns drew last blood on everybody. Everybody except Oklahoma State. We weren't supposed to play them this year but as luck would have it were playing them tomorrow. We owe these a****** a big time payback and we will get it.

Texas 49
Oklahoma State 17

i wnt to the 1999 big 12 championship...and the 2001 championship...

ill be there tomorrow. Forgive me

i wnt to the 1999 big 12 championship...and the 2001 championship...

ill be there tomorrow. Forgive me
I was at the 1983 Cotton bowl against Ga. We muffed the punt to give up the national championship that year. I remember it was colder than a mudder fugger at that game.

Reactions: hookem777
I was at the 1983 Cotton bowl against Ga. We muffed the punt to give up the national championship that year. I remember it was colder than a mudder fugger at that game.
coldest cotton bowl ive been too was 1999 Texas vs Mississippi st, rained the whole game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT