ADVERTISEMENT

What in the actual F*@& Hutto vs Liberty Hill

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

We just done with defense in this state? Have we just packed it in and surrendered to the Nerfing of football and life by the Cvnt Rag Soccer Mom Association of Scared White B!tches?
82-80? That's a fvcking basketball score. 162 points scored in a football game between two BIG ASS high-schools tells me 2 things.

1. Nobody gives a sh!t about defense.
2. Nobody can give a sh!t about defense because you aren't allowed to knock MFers dicks in the dirt because Joto Braydon's mom will sue the district if her panty sniffing angel get de-cleated while he's trying to catch a pass over the middle.

My fvcking God. What is happening to HS football?

if you know anything about liberty hill, you know they don't score their points by being soft. i would bet they didn't throw a pass. having said that, yeah, tackle somebody

LH had two guys run for 300 each. that slot-t is a b!tch! i've coached it and coached against it. coaching against it against liberty hill in 07ish was the most helpless feeling i've had in coaching. coaching it, we played several teams with much better and bigger athletes that couldn't hang because they couldn't find the ball. the part i like most about it, is that you don't block dudes that don't matter.

Wait a second…….. Hutto is a big ass school now? Good grief I’m getting old.

We just done with defense in this state? Have we just packed it in and surrendered to the Nerfing of football and life by the Cvnt Rag Soccer Mom Association of Scared White B!tches?
82-80? That's a fvcking basketball score. 162 points scored in a football game between two BIG ASS high-schools tells me 2 things.

1. Nobody gives a sh!t about defense.
2. Nobody can give a sh!t about defense because you aren't allowed to knock MFers dicks in the dirt because Joto Braydon's mom will sue the district if her panty sniffing angel get de-cleated while he's trying to catch a pass over the middle.

My fvcking God. What is happening to HS football?
Kids don't want to get kicked out of games because they HiT tO HaRd..

LH had two guys run for 300 each. that slot-t is a b!tch! i've coached it and coached against it. coaching against it against liberty hill in 07ish was the most helpless feeling i've had in coaching. coaching it, we played several teams with much better and bigger athletes that couldn't hang because they couldn't find the ball. the part i like most about it, is that you don't block dudes that don't matter.

Check out this quote--

“Defense did let up 80 points – a team should never lose with 80 points,” Liberty Hill (1-1) defensive back Kendrick Hicks said. “I’m proud of our offense and how we played as a team and how we never backed down.”
Never backed down???
My dude... you gave up 11 touchdowns....

• Haha
Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
Wait a second…….. Hutto is a big ass school now? Good grief I’m getting old.
[/QUOTE
Yep, the Hippos are now 5 or 6A, not sure which. If you drive through town you can’t miss it. It’s a BIG school on the other side of the tracks on 79. I remember driving out to Taylor in the early ‘90’s through Hutto and it was just a blinking yellow light. Liberty Hill has exploded as well with folks sick of Austin moving out there.

Reactions: HornDrummer
My kids
We lived in Liberty Hill when my kids were in HS. Liberty Hill football has the whole program trained and engrained from pop Warner age level. The HS coaches already know who is going to be their stars from junior high level.

My kids

We lived in Liberty Hill when my kids were in HS. Liberty Hill football has the whole program trained and engrained from pop Warner age level. The HS coaches already know who is going to be their stars from junior high level.
Did they teach them little muh fuggas how to tackle?

• Haha
Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
their current staff was at rogers several years back. they would have similar scores. i talked to a coach one time in prep, and he said "they can't be stopped. they're going to score as many as they want." they did have stupid scores, but we beat them 25-24. you have to be disciplined to stop it, and most d-line coaches just have their dudes run up the fields like idiots. they prey on that

That’s honestly pretty incredible for a team that doesn’t throw the ball at all to score 82 points. Liberty Hill runs the old school wing T and they are consistently deep in the playoffs every year.

It's not wing t, it is slot t. It's different, trust me. I've coached both
I ran the wing T in high school. It was very similar to what they run. Not much of a difference honestly besides the backs being closer to the LOS in the slot T and the QB being in the gun. Blocking schemes are all the same concepts though.

The qb isn't normally in the gun in the slot. It's not the same. Trust me. Defenses that year then the same get 80 put on them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT