ADVERTISEMENT

When losing 59-0 means you just ran out of time.

MB-HORNS

Official OB earring & Gothic expert
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2009
Houston Texas
It's called swag..
10372978.jpg

Reactions: utisdabomb12
They should make them reversible so they can mention some moral victory statement when things get bad again.

Just to defend, I haven't seen too many Aggies who think this shirt is a good idea. Most in fact think it's ridiculous. I was really pissed until I saw that many SEC schools print that same shirt as well as other conferences about another team. You are an idiot of you buy that shirt, especially when you just got handed a 59-0 whipping AND the history that Bama "has" on us.

Just to defend, I haven't seen too many Aggies who think this shirt is a good idea. Most in fact think it's ridiculous. I was really pissed until I saw that many SEC schools print that same shirt as well as other conferences about another team. You are an idiot of you buy that shirt, especially when you just got handed a 59-0 whipping AND the history that Bama "has" on us.
An agg that gets it? im pos si ble, wow never thought I would see the day. If Texas printed a shirt like that after getting crushed (Arkansas) I would not buy it and I would think it was stupid.

'Haven't seen too many'...but you've seen some.

'Most think it is ridiculous'...but not all.

Telling.

Inappropriate posting alert!!!!!!

Please discontinue reading if you're easily offended! !!!!!!!

Did John David crow die? Or did he just run out of time?

ADVERTISEMENT