ADVERTISEMENT

When you know you found the right chick--

Thanks for the review. Picked up the Ruger and 100 rounds for $525. Shot a clip at the house tonight. This thing is nasty. Going to pick up an FN this weekend.

Reactions: freeper
Night and day. The Ruger was like driving a Camaro SS. It was super cool until I drove my buddy’s Ferrari. With the Ruger I can feel the action work between rounds. The FN fires and then the next round is just there. It’s crazy that there is NO muzzle rise at all.

Night and day. The Ruger was like driving a Camaro SS. It was super cool until I drove my buddy’s Ferrari. With the Ruger I can feel the action work between rounds. The FN fires and then the next round is just there. It’s crazy that there is NO muzzle rise at all.
I'm telling you-- it's like playing Duck Hunter on Nintendo. I took the tricked out FN to the range this weekend- my chick in tow- and she went rip sh!t riot on the target. Head, center mass, she even told me she was going for a ding dong at one point-- just called it out in the middle of her cooking off a mag- she yells "DING DONG!" and tattoos the target twice in the twig and berries. This was all at 30 feet.

Knowing that I'm going to have to hear about this all day-- I roll that sucker back to 90 feet and put 6 in the dome. Rolled it back in to gloat a bit and she noticed I'd strayed one on the line. Ya.... I heard about that sh!t at breakfast this morning.
Her "Don't sweat it big guy--- you put 5 down and 1 is bleeding pretty badly....."

But yes-- that FN is straight dope.

Reactions: DHHorn
Dudes. Any of you have an opinion on the P365 from Sig? Or which variant of it is best for cc? Currently with G19.

Dudes. Any of you have an opinion on the P365 from Sig? Or which variant of it is best for cc? Currently with G19.
My “neighbor” up the road has one. He likes it a lot. It’s a cool little gun. The trigger is a little spongy to me but nothing a trip to the gun doctor couldn’t take care of in short order. Now I also haven’t shot it often and my personal CC is a Colt Defender Custom so it might really not be as spongy as I think it is. I’m pretty sure it holds 10 rounds compared to my 7 but big girls usually beat up skinny chicks.

Can't go wrong with it.

It's what all the cool kids are buying these days. Honestly- my first boot gun was a glock so I'm partial. Had my first boot gun been a Sig- I'd probably prefer the 365. But I'm used to Glock- the platform- the feel, the reliability- etc.
I'm never going to not have my baby glock. I'm never going to not have my G19. I only purchased the 5.7 because I've had a fascination with reloading my own rounds since I was a kid and really wanted to play around with some hot round combinations with the 5.7- I'm betting I can get up to 2700 fps out of one of those little bastards. I just hope I don't blow the damn barrel out doing it.
But yes- if you want a Sig365- you can do a lot worse. Stick with the Glock or Sig.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT