ADVERTISEMENT

Worst loss

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
Aggy L to UCLA or Horn L to Maryland?
Stick with Tom Herman. He will git ur done:)

aggy, hands down. All they had to do was run the football and they win that game easily. They hitched their wagon to a 3 legged-donkey that convinced everyone in the building that he was a triple crown winner.

It's 2017 and Mike Leach and his disciplines still have not won shit.

neither... Sic 'ems to Liberty... that's the worst loss

Reactions: EWNHorn
Our loss was worse. aggs lost to a mid level team on the road. We lost at home. As much as I hate it I think our loss was worse. We'll be 1-2 after non-con once again. We had to have this win with USC in 2 weeks.

I think by the numbers ours was a lot worse. We were at home and a big favorite.

The loss by aggy was just plain funny.

I went to bed at halftime on game day, and couldn't believe the score the next day. I watched the replay and still can't believe they were able to lose that game.

I'm going to say A&M.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/five-greatest-comebacks-college-football-history

We lost a typical shootout that happens in college ball every Saturday. We might have been favored to win but it's not unusual to lose those games.

2. UCLA 45, Texas A&M 44
texas-a-m-aggies.png
ucla-bruins.png
Sept. 3, 2017 – Pasadena, Calif.

Comeback: 34 points

Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few days, you know A&M led 44-10 with a 2:06 to go in the third quarter before UCLA came to life and scored 35 unanswered points. Quarterback Josh Rosen threw for 292 yards and four touchdowns in the fourth quarter alone and put the Bruins up 45-44 with 43 seconds left in the game. Only time will tell the significance of the comeback, but its place on this list is secure until another historic rally surpasses it.

I heard on the radio Sumlin had racial and death threats sent to his home by some quacks and A&m fans upset over the game and would vote to fire him in a minute.

I heard on the radio Sumlin had racial and death threats sent to his home by some quacks and A&m fans upset over the game and would vote to fire him in a minute.
We have a thread about that.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT