ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Punishment You Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXPIMP

Feb 26, 2007
Cedar Park, Texas
Dog's thread got me thinking about how much $hit I'd be in if I did something like that and what my Mom would have made me do for punishment. What is the worst punshiment you received for some knuckleheaded move you pulled? I'll start.

My Dad was pretty much a D-Bag growing up (cheated, abusive, etc...) and inevitably everytime he came home drunk or late my mom would always ask "Where have you been?" his retort was always "Don't you worry about it!". Well, as a 7 year old you pretty much repeat everything, not even knowing what it means. Well, one night me and my sister as well as a couple of other kids decide to sneak out of our house and walk along the bayou to a Gerland's to get some candy. Well, we make it out of the house, meet up and our adventure begins. We walk what seemed to be forever and made it to Gerland's just in time to have an HPD cop pick us up. When he took us to our house, there were cops, ambulance and fire trucks. The street was lit up! I come in through the door and my dad yells "Where the hell have you been?!!?" and guess what my response was? Yep, "Don't you worry about it!"

To this day, I swear the ringing in my ears is from how hard he hit me!! He spanked my little butt all the way down the hall to my room. I laugh about the story now, and sadly it's one of only a handful of memories of my childhood with my dad. But suffice to say, it made an impression.

Reactions: EdSimmonsPants
As a kid I was caught shoplifting and my dad made me dig a ditch around the border of a property he and his brothers owned in the middle of the summer. I never stole anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT