ADVERTISEMENT

Worthy and 2 others left game

utexfan5

Dec 21, 2001
TEXAS
Looks like all were minor injuries.

From the coach:

"That was a physical game Saturday night. We had a variety of guys that went down {Worthy, Sanders, Campbell} ," Sarkisian said. "I don't foresee any of those guys being out Friday. We need to monitor that as the week goes, but I do feel confident enough today that everyone who was available Saturday night will be available Friday night."

Hook em

we need more info.
What's up DAN? Long time no see my friend. Where you been hiding?

Oh Dan, I've missed you SO much.
So, you get your 2023 4th quarter Covid booster back in October? We'd hate to see you fall victim to this deadly plague Dan. Still got your mask, right?

Whew- thank goodness. I know I still wear mine around, in the car, alone, when I'm driving down the highway.
So what's been cooking, puddin?

Guys--- I don't know why but I think Dan has me on mute.... I just don't understand why he would do that. It hurts me so.....

Can somebody do me a HUGE favor and copy Dan on my last? I want to make sure that @danhorn is taking the necessary precautions against covid so his kidneys don't explode and his face doesn't melt off.

Thanks Guys..... and tell Dan that NO MATTER WHAT-- he'll always be my hero.

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn

So, you get your 2023 4th quarter Covid booster back in October? We'd hate to see you fall victim to this deadly plague Dan. Still got your mask, right?

Whew- thank goodness. I know I still wear mine around, in the car, alone, when I'm driving down the highway.
I’m happy to say this exceeded my expectations in terms of Clob’s response.

Reactions: weevilcatch

he said " we need more info" thats it

Reactions: clob94
“Well guys, maybe I was wrong. Sorry for calling you all murderers and all that other stuff”.

Hmm, doesn’t seem that hard to say…..
Dan's going to wake up tomorrow to his orangebloods account like "ping ping ping ping".

• Haha
Reactions: StainedOrange
in his defense, he did take precautions before he ventured down in to cellar….
Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

Yall missed. the point...ole dan had to come to the site of the unwashed to get information...

That must be painful for a guy of his self absorbed sense of superiority...
I think this is his idea of a troll. Whatever, he’s lurking. He can’t stay away. Rent free baby!

we need more info.
Daaaaaaaaaaan......

Oh Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn....

Where are you sugar britches? After a long discussion with myself, I've made a decision.
I have decided that I WILL take you to prom after all.
I know Dan, I know..... you got a little weird last semester. You said some thangs and did some thangs that freaked out people at school. But I get it Dan. You're just different. Like that time you went runnin' down the hallway, glass dildo in one hand, rubber chicken in tha utha... screamin at the top of your lungs "Clob! CLOOOB! Aunt Jennie made my tallywacker work! Aunt Jennie made my tallywacker work!".

Or that time you was too embarrassed to tell us how that zucchini from the Ag barn garden ended up getting lodged in your butthole while you were still wearing blue jeans.

Or the time you sat all day in class playing "smell my finger" with yourself after you helped your Pa castrate pigs before school.

It's OK Dan. I see who you are now. You're special. And I'd just love to take a special boy like you to the prom. Just make sure you leave the rubber chicken at home.

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT