ADVERTISEMENT

“Where’s Hunter?”

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
Will it ever end with this guy? Where are the investigations into this sleeze bag and Greasy Joe for their pay to play scheme while he was the sitting VP. Now we have Hunter running around calling everyone derogatory names. Let’s see if he gets canceled like anyone else would. What an absolute embarrassment and I’m sure they’ll just say it is Russian propaganda
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-casual-conversation-text-messages-show.html

Last edited:
Had Trump won he would have been BBQ’d. Unfortunately, his dad won so guess who gets to make the rules now. But he’s not out of the woods yet just a postponement. Let’s see what happens in 2022 and 2024.

Sleepy's burnin the house down fast, he has opened up the border with disregard for our economy much less our citizens. Kamala's looking foolish like no other vice president before, has any one of you understood her responses when put on the spot? She shucks and jives better than cassius clay! I'm embarrassed these two have been elected to run this nation. I like Manchin for standing up to his party's foolishness. Dems are a party for fools. 😁

Now if California could be so lucky. But looks like Gov. French Laundry will skate.

Sleepy's burnin the house down fast, he has opened up the border with disregard for our economy much less our citizens. Kamala's looking foolish like no other vice president before, has any one of you understood her responses when put on the spot? She shucks and jives better than cassius clay! I'm embarrassed these two have been elected to run this nation. I like Manchin for standing up to his party's foolishness. Dems are a party for fools. 😁
Cassius Clay? He changed his name more than 55 years ago. He died 5 years ago. Even the rednecks stopped calling him Cassius Clay. Get over it.

Reactions: okiehorn
Cassius Clay? He changed his name more than 55 years ago. He died 5 years ago. Even the rednecks stopped calling him Cassius Clay. Get over it.
You obviously missed the point. I don't know what I'm supposed get over either, but I'm sure you have some lame-brained reason. Your response will show whether your exercising full faculties. Let er rip.

You obviously missed the point. I don't know what I'm supposed get over either, but I'm sure you have some lame-brained reason. Your response will show whether your exercising full faculties. Let er rip.
If you want to make an analogy at least get the name right. Especially someone who changed his name more than 55 years ago. This alone is why I don't take your arguement seriously.

If you want to make an analogy at least get the name right. Especially someone who changed his name more than 55 years ago. This alone is why I don't take your arguement seriously.
Figured. I'm sure Sr rolled in his grave when jr changed his name. And I am not gonna argue you about this. Good luck.

I doubt sleepy has a driver's license. God dam, he can barely walk much less talk. Sleeps gittin deeper for the cobweb.
Well if you don’t think Biden can drive then you’ve obviously never seen this video. The question I have is who’s Ford truck didnt come with 2 steering wheels and a co-pilot, mine did.

the hilarious part about this if you Google a search for this you will get at least 10 “fact checks” results trying to debunk this before you find the video lol. Watch the video until the very end it shows Biden “turning” the steering wheel to the right but somehow the tires stay straight. Lol he’s like a toddler

Yes the secret service et al are going to let a guy who can’t even walk up steps without embarrassing the nation get in a truck and drive 80 miles an hour chucklz. Do the liberal weenies even understand how ridiculous they always look and sound?

Last edited:
Frankly, I think that article I posted there is proof positive that Biden has no clue what he is signing...

If the U.S. media wasn’t so corrupt, we’d have investigative journalists racing to be the first to break the story. The US. media is pathetic. I’m grateful for the Daily Mail to push this out.
Pretty sad when we American have to depend on the British news to get the facts out.

Maybe when this cold war finally goes hot, the journalists will end up on the same list as the corrupt politicians.

This media…Fraudulent fvcks
If the laws were suspended for a day, (much like those stupid Purge movies) the things I would do to some of the journalists in this country would be written about and read in disbelief. Make the Tower of London look like a day at the titty bar.

If the U.S. media wasn’t so corrupt, we’d have investigative journalists racing to be the first to break the story. The US. media is pathetic. I’m grateful for the Daily Mail to push this out.
Well, they're still a little tied up trying to prove collusion and digging into Trump Organization files HOPING to find something.

Remember in the run up to the 2016 election the liberal media conjured up the fabricated story that the Russian's had video of Trump and golden showers with Russian prostitutes or some stupid bullshit? Here we have Hunter Biden basically implicating himself and in several instances, his dad, quite often of being compromised by a foreign power but it's just swept under the rug.

ADVERTISEMENT