ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Ranked Swamp Kitties in town- baseball

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
www.secsports.com/schedule/baseball/lsu-tigers

Standing at 8-0 the swamp kitties have been mashing the sh!t out if the ball against baseball stalwarts like Army, Airforce and Bryant (?). Who the fvck is Bryant?

No offense to any army or AF vets, but ya'lls baseball teams are trrrble.

Our pitching is holding hitters to .209 at the plate, but they better step their game up if they want to hold down LSU. The Tigers have a player that's batting .541-- or something ridiculous right now.

MM--- first pitch is 18:30 and is in on the network?

Isn't Bryant a ladies college up in New England that focuses on Home Economics and maintaining traditional gender roles? I didn't know their softball team had SEC scheduling ties....

Reactions: clob94
Bottom 3 and we are down 1-0 with a runner on first.

Lsu is fvcking GOOD.

Top 6 and we are up 3-1.

Damn we like those two out rallies. Our infield is solid.

Elder leaves after 6.2 innings giving up only 1 run. That’s a great night against these guys.

Oh now we've got LSU second guessing their fielding fundamentals.
We are chewing through their bullpen and they can't even field bunts. Pitcher is all over the map now.

Bot 7 no outs runners on 2-3 and the hitter has a 3-0 count. Delicious.

You fellas are missing some really good baseball.

We are far and away the better team tonight.

I'm glad to see Texas putting an ass whipping on LSU like this. This is what they do all of the time to other teams. Its high time that Texas firmly re-establish themselves in CBB! Pour it on, Horns!

Texas wins 8-1.

Felt like I needed to avoid posting before it was over, for some reason.

We are the #1 team when Mr Elder is pitching. Reagan is a stud, better than Hamilton. That Kennedy kid can flat out swing the bat. Next few years should be fun to watch!

Henly on the mound tomorrow. I hope he can pull it together, he’s been shaky in his first two starts. It’s good we only had to use two pitchers tonight, especially after having two midweek games. I have a feeling we’ll need the bull pen these next two games.

Anyone at the stadium? I’m just walking around aimlessly near the tailgaters. Went to the swim center to watch big 12 championships, but doesn’t start until 6.

Off to great start, up 6-0 in 2nd.
What I’ve seen so far is either lsu is way overrated or we are underrated. I’ll take the latter.
LSU pitching has not been great, ours has.

Uh, well, Texas won the series, folks. Stomped LSU’s ass again, 8-3.

Would love to see us get the sweep tomorrow.

Edit: Whoops, meant to write 8-4.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
If we sweep------ I mean really close them out--- we might have something special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT