ADVERTISEMENT

2 greatest words in sports

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Game 7

I'm telling you it's great to finally see fans in the stands again on Tuesday in their first game after the mask mandate was lifted there were 52,000 people were at dodger stadium. I watched a few innings the fans went wild over everything it was great to see.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Bucks/Nets game and it was an exciting game 20 lead changes 10 ties. The Bucks won in overtime.

There have been so many classic game 7's in baseball and hoops. One game 7 that was unforgettable was game 7 between the Braves/Twins it was also the greatest ws I've ever seen. Although we lost in '06 there was another great 7 between the Spurs/ Mavericks. It was Bill Russell who said the 2 greatest words in sports are game 7 and tonight was another reminder. I can't wait till fb season starts.

Game 7

I'm telling you it's great to finally see fans in the stands again on Tuesday in their first game after the mask mandate was lifted there were 52,000 people were at dodger stadium. I watched a few innings the fans went wild over everything it was great to see.

I watched the 4th quarter of the Bucks/Nets game and it was an exciting game 20 lead changes 10 ties. The Bucks won in overtime.

There have been so many classic game 7's in baseball and hoops. One game 7 that was unforgettable was game 7 between the Braves/Twins it was also the greatest ws I've ever seen. Although we lost in '06 there was another great 7 between the Spurs/ Mavericks. It was Bill Russell who said the 2 greatest words in sports are game 7 and tonight was another reminder. I can't wait till fb season starts.
Nm

Reactions: StrangerHorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT