ADVERTISEMENT

2 or 4 tickets to Texas v. Xavier on Friday at face.

Texanist

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2016
Austin, TX
I was allotted seats as a season ticket holder to the game on Friday and am no longer sure I can attend. Would anyone be interested in taking them over? The email I received is:

“The University of Texas was able to fulfill your ticket request for only the number of tickets you may receive based on Longhorn Foundation priority limits, to the NCAA Men's Basketball Midwest Regional in Kansas City at T-Mobile Center.

The University of Texas will play Xaiver at 8:45 pm CST, Friday, March 24. Houston will take on Miami in the first game of the session beginning at 6:15 pm CST. Your ticket is good for both games.

Your card will be charged and tickets will be delivered electronically Wednesday, March 22 to the email address associated with your account. All tickets for the NCAA Championship are mobile. The email/heading language will include 'Texas - NCAA Midwest Regional' and you will then begin steps to download tickets. Should Texas advance to the Midwest Region Finals tickets will be delived to your AXS account on Saturday, March 25 and your card will be charged.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT